Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

That third one is unlabeled

except for Antenne seeds.

Is that one for The Pineapple lazerlite?

Good luck with your drop @fabvariousk.

Hope it goes well for you.

If anyone can help you along its @dragboatjeffy.

Looking forward to hearing of your successes both in sales and development.

BTW Pineapple is my Favorite fruit.

Does it really taste like Pineapple?

Not shitty like All the Pineapple express' I have tried?

Wheres the Pineapple at in that strain?

it sux..

I'll drop you my addy so that I can check out that Pineapple terpene collection you seem to have..

But I eat Pineapple every day...So it better be Tasty..sweet, syrupy, with just a little bite underneath all that golden deliciousness.

I have had High expectations with Fruit named weed and sadly Most have not lived up to their names. 

A seed plant of Strawberry cough did (strawberry danish with cream cheese yum)

as did DJ's Old blueberry ( muffins yum ).

Did I mention Concord grape is my second favorite fruit? Ha.

Bring them on!!

• Like 2

Yes, I like to label the packs before filling them it makes it a lot easier to put the sticker on. I am honestly trying to find the motivation to begin the extremely tedious job of sorting and bagging the seeds. it is discouraging to put in so much time, effort, risk, and money to produce these seeds only to be forced to be ripped off when you want to distribute them.

I am sorry but I would rather give these seeds away than let another person make the same amount of money for sticking them in an envelope and mailing them to a third party as I do in creating, growing, packaging, and mailing them. That is bullshit! If you want a wholesale price then pay for them FIRST!. It is simple. If I have to wait for my money then, it is 15% and dont bitch about it. These are the best genetics in the world and I am not going to get fucked on them.

The third one is the back of the Purplelazerlite3 packs. My black cartridge ran out while printing them so the Antenna seeds did not show up so i printed the little ones. Pineapple3dg13 is one of my breeding strains and I have not decided on when, if,  or how I will release it. The original Pineapple clone that I crossed my 3dg13 with had a very distinct pineapple flavor to it. The Pineapple3dg13 is more of an overall citrus bomb that has more of a fuely citrus flavor than any distinctive one. I used the Pineapple3dg13 on the Purplelazerlite2 as a means of increasing potency and amplifying the flavors in the Purplelazerlite2 more so than trying to impart the Pineapple flavor in it. Pineapple3dg13 is called that to signify the parents more than to describe the strain flavor. I would never make a strain that was all about its flavor because it would be impossible to produce something that tasted the same no matter how it was grown. I use living organics so i get to experience the best in color and flavor but am most concerned with the head.

So if the seeds turn out to be freebies it means I was not able to get a deal better than "go fuck yourself".

• Like 6

nice packaging man, i like it.

I totally understand your frustrations over selling beans considering what you have gone thru.... despite your very best intentions.

Getting burned sucks man. Really hope you can work something out and folks can easily aquire your beans.

They are worth it ;)

DSC03708 - Copy.JPG

DSC03712 - Copy.JPG

• Like 5

Thanks guys, I hope I am not coming off as greedy. I have happily given away hundreds of packs of seeds because I want people to grow and experience them. Dragonboat jeff seems like a good guy and I am sure he offers a good service my issue is simply with how much that service is worth. i told seedbay the same thing that I was thru with this 50% consignment crap because it is just too insulting. Don't worry Tom no matter what you will get your new antenna!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Tynehead Tom said:

nice packaging man, i like it.

I totally understand your frustrations over selling beans considering what you have gone thru.... despite your very best intentions.

Getting burned sucks man. Really hope you can work something out and folks can easily aquire your beans.

They are worth it ;)

DSC03708 - Copy.JPG

DSC03712 - Copy.JPG

tom those pix are off the chain man. which strain is that one?

• Like 1

I know Tom. You are the best and I want to add to your collective as well.

i wonder how safe mailing pollen is? I have some bags in the fridge that would be swell to use on some of your ladies!

seeds are probably safer though. I can imagine them freaking out at customs if they found bags of flour in a package. Lol

i really like this site and hope I did not piss any one off.

here is some newly jarred Purplelazerlite2. It is just becoming smokeable and pretty fab-ulous already!

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

• Like 3

@flboy , That's Antenna's Purplelazerlite , first rendition

I popped them on 4-20 last year. That one above was pheno #2 , which was chocolate mint funk and an exceptionally heady high. Very motivational as well and found I got a hell of a lot done in a day even though i was high as hell ;)

I'm used to the narcotic effects of heavy hitting indicas and indica leaning hybrids and the purplelazerlite had me putting those jars down. 

I've run out of purplelazerlite in my stash but am preparing to make her a large part of my next flower room. Will be a mainstay in my rooms for the forseeable future. maybe it's the novelty of having a pure sativa truly finish, caked in resin and pushing big fat dense flowers in 9 or 10 weeks I dunno, but for my personal tastes, this stuff has seriously turned my head 

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 5
54 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

@flboy , That's Antenna's Purplelazerlite , first rendition

I popped them on 4-20 last year. That one above was pheno #2 , which was chocolate mint funk and an exceptionally heady high. Very motivational as well and found I got a hell of a lot done in a day even though i was high as hell ;)

I'm used to the narcotic effects of heavy hitting indicas and indica leaning hybrids and the purplelazerlite had me putting those jars down. 

I've run out of purplelazerlite in my stash but am preparing to make her a large part of my next flower room. Will be a mainstay in my rooms for the forseeable future. maybe it's the novelty of having a pure sativa truly finish, caked in resin and pushing big fat dense flowers in 9 or 10 weeks I dunno, but for my personal tastes, this stuff has seriously turned my head 

i sure hope it all works out for fab. i would like to run his gear this year outdoors down here. the chocolate mint funk sounds up my alley lol. i love me some good sativa's to play with

Edited by flboy
  • Like 2

I only popped 9 seeds to find the plants i did, 6 females and 2 had the chocomint type flavours. I would aslo honestly say that out of those 6 females, at least 3, possibly 4 , would considered keepers in any garden. That says a lot for only popping 9 seeds and I'm looking forward to what i find in the other beans i'm sitting on.

I have headgames3 going and they are shaping up to be just as nice as the purplelazerlites as far as growth and structure. I'm vegging them under 4foot T8's for a total of 128 watts and they are responding with excellent vigour and node development. i'll be updating those in my thread here shortly.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

Thanks guys, I hope I am not coming off as greedy. I have happily given away hundreds of packs of seeds because I want people to grow and experience them. Dragonboat jeff seems like a good guy and I am sure he offers a good service my issue is simply with how much that service is worth. i told seedbay the same thing that I was thru with this 50% consignment crap because it is just too insulting. Don't worry Tom no matter what you will get your new antenna!

@fabvariousk, I am not sure how i ended up in a catagory with seedbay. For openers you can not find any one that I owe money and did not pay. Or any one that says i did them wrong. But if you think all I do is throw seeds in a package and ship them. You could not be more wrong. In the last 2 years I gave away at least 3000 tee shirts, 5000 Silicone pucks. and over 20,000 stickers,2,000 hat pins,3000 lighters,600 lexco Fat Bob dubbie boxes and 1000's  of packs of free seeds that I made. I made stickers with the breeders logo on them on my dime. I helped members here pay for a booth at High times cup and the THC Expo (several times) that I did not even attend. That is me avertizing to the max for the breeders and my self.

I also pay a income tax on the 50% which takes a big cut. 

And breeders that sold gear got paid sooner than later,just ask them.

I have supported this fourm and several others. I have given away a lot of seeds I paid for in chairty auctions. And ran these auction for free. I did not make a dime. And I just got several quotes for a new web site and they were all in the 10's of thousands.

I get at least 25- 30 e-mails every day. During 420 last year I received 500 emails in 1 day. I deal with lost payments,I deal with people that send in money with no name no number no nothing. I deal with people that have bad germ rates because they never greminated a seed before,and now they want new seeds. May be you should ask how many people here i've went above and beyond for.

And if you were in my shoes ? Would you want to see how well my gear moved before you gave me a bunch of cash?

I have no problem if you do not want to use GLG,and i do not want any hard feeling.  But please give me a little more credit than i throw seeds in a bag and go to the post office and collect 1/2 the money.

Thanks DBJ

• Like 7

If had a extra kid I wanted to sell DBJ would be the guy to do, just great service period. Also @fabvariousk I sure would like too pick up a pack as they look right up my alley.

Edited by 72Tundra
  • Like 4
  • Great Advice 1

Ya DBJ has been good to me on all the orders I have made over the years.

Top notch. Thx DBJ.

Thats why I recommended you..

I mean I know of other seed sites..but don't recommend them.

• Like 4

I have no doubt that DBJ is not a man of great integrity and works hard to do this right but I am hearing the same excuses all dispensaries make when explaining why they of all business magically should make 100% profit and take zero risk. I am sorry but if you don't think you can make your money back sending me five hundred bucks for ten packs of my seeds then why the hell should i bother with you?

• Like 2

personally, I'd trust glg to do the right thing.

most here don't know hard hard you have been stung by others so a deep breath might be in order hehehe

I kinda see it in a different way. There's breeders poppin out of the woodwork left right and center and it's gotta be hard for resellers to pick and choose who to devote large investments in inventory. These guys don't want to be sitting on beans so in an effort to keep the inventory moving and fresh.... reputation is king. I'd give GLG a go brother and build that rep..... from what i seen so far, it won't take long to find your stuff "in demand" ;)

my 2 bits anyways but i'm one of the few here that kinda get your situation..... it's why I suggested you come here

peace brothers

• Like 4

That is cool Tynehead I appreciate the response. I will probably give them a shot as long as everyone is cool with the seeds having to now be $240 a pack instead of $60?

• Like 2

@fabvariousk, I am sorry I have a fended you. Please understand I have invested My IRA (retirerment fund) in to seeds. I have invested a lot. But at this point

I do not have the capital to put up any more.

I understand you've had negitive experiences in the past, but they were not with me. 

This is your thread so I will leave it be .

Best of luck with you venture.

Thanks DBJ

• Like 3
  • Zoot pinned this topic