Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

@3rdCoaster me too! i am most interested in seeing how much the raw power of the Gorilla Bubble bx3 effects the Antenna high.

I have not heard from @dragboatjeffy in a few weeks. I hope he received the beans ok. They arrived at his place last Thursday.

i am sure he is busy with something and I am not worried that dude comes through!

i got to try some Gorilla Glue #4 bho this last weekend and was impressed by it but would love for its power to be more concentrated in the head. I really hope the collaboration crosses will give phenos that are just like the mothers just with higher amounts of everything as well as ones with super all around cannaboid profiles and everything in between.

my outdoor friend has six of the CBDragon (what i call bad dawgs Antonic x 3headed dragon cross) seeds going strong and I hope to hit some lower branches with 3dg13 and Gorilla Bubble pollen to make some incredible cannaboid monsters of unuque and useful profiles.

Tonight I will take down the rest of the GB crosses and begin dumping 3dg13 pollen on a bunch of great ladies!

so in two months the Antenna Seed summer 2018 beans will be available to make your dreams come true!

Super Lazerlite2 (Purplelazerlite3 x 3dg13 x 3dg13) will be the new standard of high end indoor sativas

it grows like a minature version of a 15 foot island sativa under lights and will finish around 63 days after seeing flowers.

a few other cool ones will be dropped along with it!

:)

Edited by fabvariousk
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 3

trimming my PLL III #1 and 2 and it sure smells awesome !! Very sweet and very dank smells coming out of the two early finishers. They smell identical to each other and flowers are nice and dense. Can't wait for these to cure :D

popped some Pineapple Headgames II and some Purplelazerlight III Grapelazerlite pheno....... greenhouse fun is the plan

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 5
  • Nice Job 1

Yea @fabvariousk your new crosses with the gorrila bubble should be some serious fire I'm ready for those...what I do sometines is mix your weed with my gg4...makes a good doobie..i need some pollen to hit my gg4 and bb3...lol....

Edited by Usstoner
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Yea..i need some pollen to hit my gg4 and bb3...lol....

Pineapple Hulk sounds killer

BB3. X Pineapple headgames

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 3
  • Great Advice 1

it is a good thing I enjoy making and smoking hash oil as much as I enjoy seedmaking!

This batch is from the seed moms of some of the Gorilla Bubble crosses 😉

IMG_4481.thumb.JPG.0c0fd479da6f5718f07dfab9815d8dda.JPG

So good!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

it is a good thing I enjoy making and smoking hash oil as much as I enjoy seedmaking!

This batch is from the seed moms of some of the Gorilla Bubble crosses 😉

IMG_4481.thumb.JPG.0c0fd479da6f5718f07dfab9815d8dda.JPG

So good!

What kinda process you using?

Can you use it in a waxVaporizer?

I am just about out of wax but have some trim...

Thanks for any help.

Hey @fabvariousk, I logged into Seedbay yesterday looking for those GrapeLazerLites.

No such luck.

All the Antenna beans were gone.

It was kinda weird.

Reading through your old threads and seeing Yours and @Tynehead Tom‘s name and Banned below the names.

WTF DID U 2 do?

Oh well I’ll wait on DBJ and GLG for some Grape Haze Sativa action.

Who’s Big yeti?

I saw him all over your threads.

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 1

I use an EXTREMELY simple but time consuming iso/ethanol extraction/wash process that I derived from other peoples processes. I have thought about explaining it on here in depth but the last time I tried it was an exercise in futility. 

Yes, it works great but is a little messy in all pens but I generally dab now with a glass banger unless I am away from home.

concentrates make things so much easier when travelling! 

I am trying to remember exactly why i got banned from the bay. I think it was for calling them all out in my forum for stealing thousands of dollars worth of seed money from me. I do not think about or check that site anymore. It is so full of nonsense that has nothing to do with cannabis growing.

Not sure who Big Yeti is? Is he a fan?

I am sure the Gorilla Grape Lazerlites will be awesome I have about ten seedlings going now! I also just hit up a Grapelazerlite2 lady with 3dg13 and will have some more Grapelazerlite3 beans ready for this summer.

it will be interesting to see how my new 3dg13 boy does compared to the one I am retiring. Every five or six years I run the original 3dg13 beans and choose a new male to use for the next years crosses. I also make backup f-2s using the best female.

the Superlazerlite2(PL3 x 3dg13 x 3dg13),  Grapelazerlite3 (GL2 x 3dg13) and Super Pineapple Haze (Pineapple3dg13 x 3dg13) currently in production all use both the new and old boy in their makeup. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another member and I have just sprouted some Red lizerlite 1.

They have made it into dirt and are looking very happy.

I wil post up some pics as they grow bigger.

@fabvariousk

Are the red lazerlite known to be low in CBD also?

I would love to hear more about these beans if you have the time and energy.

Thanks 

Shag

• Like 3

I am just happy to be here and I believe thriving from the change of venue!

We may not have as many members here but I get way more actual responses and real feedback at zlabs then I ever did at the rag. 

:smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1

@3rdCoaster yeah dude, I am a full-on dab junky now haha I am happy i not longer have to smoke 30-40 bongs of buds a day and make do on 10-15 fat dabs. After 20 years of "smoking" I feel so much more healthier now and am much better medicated. 

I used to not like concentrates until i started making them with my stuff and realized I do like concentrates....very much!

@shaggyballs Red Lazerlite1 is a Red MatrimonyKaliMist mom pollinated by a Grapelazerlite2 (GrapeHaze x 3dg13) male. It is using the same parentage but reversed as the Red Lazerlite2 (Grapelazerlte2 x RedMatrimonyKaliMist) which is an incredible Grape/rose smelling sativa I have used in several crosses. I would not expect it to have much or any cbd but have never tested the Kali Mist to be sure. They will be gorgeous!

I do plan on using some of the proceeds of the collaboration sales to get more testing done on my strains. I am as curious as all of you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I still rely on my head to pick plants but am interested in what they test at after they have proven the smoke test.

Here are some of the mothers of my upcoming 3dg13 crosses!

IMG_4511.thumb.JPG.b2fbd162474a350241bbd5d21a29e68a.JPGIMG_4515.thumb.JPG.056265c7830899df7ffb4cc3dfa71681.JPGIMG_4520.thumb.JPG.1adb96779d39f50c1a5c71629efd24ca.JPG

Super Lazerlite (Purplelazerlite3 X 3dg13)

IMG_4522.thumb.JPG.1862f6aab844bf9ca95b6e42ddb6c313.JPGIMG_4516.thumb.JPG.b8ff6835b5542d1dd7a7bc7ab1bc232e.JPGIMG_4517.thumb.JPG.feb3463019fccccee3838746358c3c3f.JPG

Bad Dawg Genetics Granola#5 X 3 headed dragon

IMG_4505.thumb.JPG.9592f461ab4e4abcfb85c5d72bb5d826.JPGIMG_4506.thumb.JPG.9a5984f03659abbfdb715697413943e7.JPG

Grapelazerlite2 

these have all been hit with the new 3dg13 male

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2
Guest Crustyfurter

Those look great!  I'M already saving pennies for your grape GB cross.  Smoke test is the best. There are some tastes I hate , like burnt rubber. I was suggesting thc testing prospective males. Thanks for all the good work. I got too many seeds but I keep buying more. I will try PLL 2 next run. 

Maybe if santa brings me a gas chromatographer for xmas I can test everything!

that is cool you got some of the Purplelazerlite2! I think there were only a half dozen of those and it is unreal!

i am going to make some Purplelazerlite2.5 next run by crossing the Red Lazerlite2 male to Grapelazerlite2 instead of the GL3 I used in PL2.

i hope when greatlakesgenetics comes back up the new beans will be listed!

• Like 2
Guest Crustyfurter

I am waiting until I can afford enough to get a free T-shirt. How tall are the GB/Antenna crosses and how do they taste? Both PLL3 and HG3 have been smoking great. Thanks

I have some Gorilla Grape and Lemon Lazerlites in veg and they are both fairly compact like the Gorilla Bubble but have not flowered or tasted them yet. The veggin Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite's have a strong citrus/fuel smell when rubbed.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

Raw cannabis power!

3dg13 X Gorilla Bubble bx3 seedlings in their new rodent proof grow-enclosure.IMG_4532.thumb.JPG.1dfe122e7307de9dd1809725e3f54909.JPG

i wonder which incredible parent  they will resemble most?

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 2
  • Zoot pinned this topic