Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

Twomp was my favourite so far, I got two different phenos that smelled very similar to purple lazerlite but the buds were bigger thicker and it has a real sturdy structure that holds up those buds no problem. She’s user friendly and potent smoke, you can’t go wrong

Alright! Lots of action in the Antenna forum! Thanks for answering the hydro questions.

@Tonygreen those Antenna Banana Haze plants might be the most incredible candy/fruit smelling plant I have grown. I predict the Gorrila Banana will smell like someone squirted some artifical banana flavoring in a super glue bottle and shook it up! Both of those parents are so distinctive in there smells there are going to be some insane combinations. I am excited about every GB cross I am currently making. I hope to get the first round to GLG by early may. I would say that it is pretty speedy turnaround for our collaboration! 

@Red eye. and @Ogtg2213 glad you liked the twomp! Maybe I should make some Gorilla Twomp!?

• Like 4

Another plant another nice bud. There looking close...seeing a lot of cloudy swollen trics. They'll be done at 9 weeks for sure the way there going..

Day 56.

20180314_155300.thumb.jpg.6a93790c885ff426c7323b9d4a6fb3c3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 5
Guest Red eye.

My Twomp got pollinated by a Kush male. I grew some of those out. A couple pheno’s had the yummy “sandalwood” taste/smell and the highest rosin yields I’ve seen so far. 

The first of the Gorilla Bubble crosses should be ready in a few weeks. This evening I pollinated the Purple Red MatrimonyKaliMist moms with it to create Gorillas in the Mist (Red Lazerlite5). These will be the last ladies hit with the Gorilla Bubble for now. I really love the Gorilla Bubble ladies I have and look forward to trying the f2s made from this seed run.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

if blending purplelazerlite 1, comblue II and bubble pop with gorilla bubble bx2 in doobies is any indication..... gonna be some silly potent, ridiculously tasty plants coming out of them new crosses. I have no doubt.

• Like 4

@fabvariouskIs the Pll3 3 known to be light sensitive? The plants I've got now are under a 600hps and about 2gal of dirt in 3gal smart pots. I'd like to throw the clones under the 1K and use 7gal smart pots next round. Also how would they do outside in a tropical area like Jamaica? I've got a friend that could use some new genetics so I have some better smoke when I visit.:)

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Shooter said:

Cool. I think I'll start a my own thread on the PLL3.

Sounds good.

I love Grow shows.

Be sure to give us the goods.

Room size, Lights, mediums, Nutes, 

Are you going to run the alongside anything else?

I love it all.

• Nice Job 2

@Shooter Top Drawer! Those ladies are so killer! You have sick Purplelazerlite and Pineapple3dg13 phenos. It will be interesting which ones you prefer and why. I wish I could try them all! Really, to me that looks as good as weed can look :) Purplelazerlite3 is very special and it s a treat to see people grow them out so beautifully. Antenna seeds were bred under hps lights and when you get them under the sun they go nuts!  Feel free and start a thread of your own. 

IMG_4376.thumb.JPG.4435bcff80b444ea4717bbc1d0e02e5e.JPG

this is always a good sign that your beans are getting ready to be picked!

IMG_4372.thumb.JPG.ff20cd6fb77dd9201693605e1cad1b5e.JPG

Crazy Sour Gorilla lady finally stopped mutant growing and now a gorgeous bush.

IMG_4374.thumb.JPG.7b0786809d93129c1d63fdf5e3543482.JPG

Grapelazerlite2 lady

IMG_4370.thumb.JPG.2fa5ec5b429a9fe374b0aec5201f3d26.JPGIMG_4369.thumb.JPG.92f7e2facf5bbf715d29a16241817302.JPG

Granola #5 x 3hdrgn

IMG_4367.thumb.JPG.af78c8c93970feeb6d28c9d4524e5b94.JPGIMG_4366.thumb.JPG.b6e8a3a63568cca09c21a04c853b9a69.JPGIMG_4368.thumb.JPG.640f2b1b2db1952a9e054571db61a098.JPG

Super Lazerlite! Oh yeah!

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
13 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

@Shooter Top Drawer! Those ladies are so killer! You have sick Purplelazerlite and Pineapple3dg13 phenos. It will be interesting which ones you prefer and why. I wish I could try them all! Really, to me that looks as good as weed can look :) Purplelazerlite3 is very special and it s a treat to see people grow them out so beautifully. Antenna seeds were bred under hps lights and when you get them under the sun they go nuts!  Feel free and start a thread of your own. 

Can you tell me which is which?

ya, it's kinda cool at this point in the game, being able to see which way the phenos are leaning. I wanna pop more PLL 1 down the road here for some more of those squat , fat flowered CR3D phenos...... but I can tell these ones I got going right now are gonna be killer when they are done hehe

6 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

IMG_4376.thumb.JPG.4435bcff80b444ea4717bbc1d0e02e5e.JPG

I find these in the flower pots on the front porch since my wife is too paranoid to throw them in the yard. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Tynehead TomI really believe your advice to me on pruning the fans off the main stem kept them nice and squat like that. I might try that on the Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze I've been wondering what to do with. Flowering time I can deal with, height can be an issue. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Zoot pinned this topic