Jump to content

Welcome to Antenna Seeds


fabvariousk

Recommended Posts

Purplelazerlite2 is a cross of a Grapelazerlite3 mom (which is Grapelazerlite2 (f) X 3dg13 (m) ) and a RedLazerlite2 dad (which is Grapelazerlite2 (f) X RedMatrimonyKalimist (m) )

 

Grapelazerlite2 and Redlazerlite2 pictured.

IMG_5984.JPG

IMG_5985.JPG

Edited by fabvariousk
  • Like 12
Link to comment

Grapelazerlite2 is a cross of the GrapeHaze clone, which was a exceptional cut that came from running hundreds of Grapelazerlite1 (Grape Krush x Doublegum X Original LazerliteVortex x Doublegum) seeds and finding a fast grapey haze plant that blew my mind, and 3dg13.

 

pictured GrapeHaze (Grapelazerlite1) buds.

 

 

IMG_5990.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

  • Like 13
Link to comment

3dg13 is a bit of a mystery and a secret weapon of mine that isnt a secret.

The mother was a crazy Third Dimension female from TGA and the dad came from a fake pack of DJ Short F-13 seeds that said they were G13 X Sativa. So I have no idea what the father was but all I know is that this cross is one of the strongest thc bombs I have ever smoked if not the strongest. I don't really care. All i do know is that when you use it as a pollen donor it improves the potency and flavor of everything it touches without changing the mothers original character.

that is why i have used it on so many strains and is a great tool for using to stabilize and make seeds from existing moms.

 

 

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5988.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

  • Like 14
Link to comment

Continuing the story. 

 

GrapeHaze (Grapelazerlite1) was a cross of DJ short Grape Krush x Doublegum (f) and a LazerliteVortexDoublegum (m)

 

Grape Krush X Doublegum pictured

IMG_5999.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

  • Like 8
  • Nice Job 1
Link to comment

Original LazerliteVortexDoublegum is from the first crosses I made before I began seriously breeding. It started with a cross of Original Spice of Life Blue Satellite 1 and KC brains Haze Special to produce Haze Satellite.

A Haze Satellite male pollinated a BOG lifesaver and created the Original Lazerlite (LifeSaver/HazeSpecial/BlueSatellite).

i crossed this with a TGA Vortex male and then cross this with Doublegum to produce LazerliteVortexDoublegum.

 

Pictured  LazerliteVortexDoublegum, Blue Satellite, and Haze Satellite

 

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_6004.JPG

IMG_6005.JPG

Edited by fabvariousk
  • Like 6
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1
Link to comment

@Slick rick I usually veg for about six weeks and then most of my strains finish around nine weeks at 10.5 hours on 13.5 hours off flowering cycle. There are some that finish in just over eight and some that may go to ten but nine is the average and where I find I like them. The 3dg13 is a solid nine week finisher so it tends to keep things hazey and finishing faster than most plants with such an extreme Sativa profile.

if you liked the Grapelazerlite story I will profile some of my many other strains I have created over the last seven years. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Thanks @brim @Brindle123 @Slick rick

 

Back to the present. 

 

An old time grower friend allowed me to use my 3dg13 pollen on some of his prized clones one of which was called Pineapple. It was a good yielder and had a nice pineapple taste and decent high. When it got hit with my 3dg13 pollen it took everything to eleven! The pineapple flavor was overwhelmed by the potency of the 3dg13 but the two seemed to compliment each other greatly and the Pineapple3dg13 effectively became a larger yielding version of the 3dg13.

 

Pictured Pineapple clone, Pineapple3dg13 outdoors.

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6032.JPG

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

I decided that since I had eight beautiful Purplelazerlite2 females three weeks into flowering and another twenty that would start flowering in a week I should hit them all up with the Pineapple3dg13 pollen and make a bunch of Purplazerlite3 (Purplelazerlite2 X Pineapple3dg13) out of the two best plants in my stable.

 

There were three Purplelazerlite2's that resembled the Grapehaze/Grapelazerlite, three that resembled the Kali Mist/Red Matrimony, and two that resembled 3dg13. I decided to keep the seeds separate of the different phenos so I could test them seperately. 

 

Pictured Purplelazerlite2 seed moms containing Purplelazerlite3

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

IMG_6039.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

  • Like 5
Link to comment

When I can find a reseller who is interested in actually purchasing seeds before selling them. I am done with this consignment bs! On top of the cost of running plants to make seeds it takes many tedious hours to package them. I have sent out hundreds so far and had about four people post them online and made a total of zero dollars.

 

So to answer your question: When i have some reason to.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, fabvariousk said:

When I can find a reseller who is interested in actually purchasing seeds before selling them. I am done with this consignment bs! On top of the cost of running plants to make seeds it takes many tedious hours to package them. I have sent out hundreds so far and had about four people post them online and made a total of zero dollars.

 

So to answer your question: When i have some reason to.

 i would have bought them before now but will not purchase thru seedbay for many reasons. well i would buy a few packs of the pineapple's for this season outdoor. liked tyneheadtom's greenhouse grow and made me want to give your goods ago

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I appreciate what they are trying to do over there but it can be extremely frustrating at times.

I wish it was just a real auction and not this buy it now crap. Most of my "sales" have been people clicking it with no intention of buying it and then it takes literally years for Cheech and Chong to fix anything.

 

I don't currently plan on releasing the Pineapple3dg13 as a stand alone strain. Like the 3dg13, I use it as a breeding tool on  my main projects Lazerlites, Headgames, and Blueberry Sativas. While the original Pineapple clone did taste like pineapples the addition of the 3dg13 turned it into a Sativa hashplant thc bomb that has a citrus flavor to it but is closer to smoking hash than weed. I always blend the Pineapple3dg13 with something else when i smoke it because like the straight 3dg13 it enhances a bowl better than being smoked alone. I can't wait to see what the Pineapple3dg13 does to the Purplelazerlite2 phenos. Hoping that it enhances the Grape, Purple, and Rose flavors more than turning them more citrusy. 

 

The closest thing to straight Pineapple3dg13 will probably be PineappleHeadgames when that is finished.

here is the first version if it. It is a cross of a 3dg13 leaning Pineapple3dg13 female and a Headgames3 (3dg13 x JackHererxOGKushTrainwreck X 3dg13) male.

 

IMG_6062.JPG

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

I appreciate what they are trying to do over there but it can be extremely frustrating at times.

I wish it was just a real auction and not this buy it now crap. Most of my "sales" have been people clicking it with no intention of buying it and then it takes literally years for Cheech and Chong to fix anything.

 

I don't currently plan on releasing the Pineapple3dg13 as a stand alone strain. Like the 3dg13, I use it as a breeding tool on  my main projects Lazerlites, Headgames, and Blueberry Sativas. While the original Pineapple clone did taste like pineapples the addition of the 3dg13 turned it into a Sativa hashplant thc bomb that has a citrus flavor to it but is closer to smoking hash than weed. I always blend the Pineapple3dg13 with something else when i smoke it because like the straight 3dg13 it enhances a bowl better than being smoked alone. I can't wait to see what the Pineapple3dg13 does to the Purplelazerlite2 phenos. Hoping that it enhances the Grape, Purple, and Rose flavors more than turning them more citrusy. 

 

The closest thing to straight Pineapple3dg13 will probably be PineappleHeadgames when that is finished.

here is the first version if it. It is a cross of a 3dg13 leaning Pineapple3dg13 female and a Headgames3 (3dg13 x JackHererxOGKushTrainwreck X 3dg13) male.

 

IMG_6062.JPG

if you ever want to sale a couple packs of your gear i would be interested. i only grow outdoors so these would work for me. i have heard a lot of stories about the bay so that is a no go and sorry to hear about the shit you have had to deal with over there

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I don't think customers are having problems getting orders but could be wrong. I gave seed boutique a bunch of stuff to give away as freebies as well but did not announce it.  I don't have a secure method of direct sales or would love to sell  you some.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

ya, that pineapple3dg13..... man i'd love to get that in my mitts as well. I'd also be happy to pay at least twice what seedbay packs are going for, your gear is worth it Fab.

I won't deal with seedbay again and being a seed donor and site supporter over there has left a very bad taste in my mouth. One of the few reasons I was sticking around there was to finish up some test grows and showcasing breeders i felt worth while. Antenna being near the top of that list.

So...... now that you are here, Karma is here, tony green is here.... LOLZ we just need Baked_Beanz to jump ship and we got ourselves a party in my grow journals hahaha :D

 

I've only grown out the purplelazerlite (2015 dated packs) , 9 seeds, 6 females and out of those 6 females , 4 of them are good enough to be called "keepers" for yield, potency, flavour and "bag appeal" though my weed never sees a baggie LOL

I'm working on Headgames 3 right now  and gonna run bluesattelite 3 and more purplelazerlite in the next seed pop which is 21 days from now.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya, that pineapple3dg13..... man i'd love to get that in my mitts as well. I'd also be happy to pay at least twice what seedbay packs are going for, your gear is worth it Fab.

I won't deal with seedbay again and being a seed donor and site supporter over there has left a very bad taste in my mouth. One of the few reasons I was sticking around there was to finish up some test grows and showcasing breeders i felt worth while. Antenna being near the top of that list.

So...... now that you are here, Karma is here, tony green is here.... LOLZ we just need Baked_Beanz to jump ship and we got ourselves a party in my grow journals hahaha :D

 

I've only grown out the purplelazerlite (2015 dated packs) , 9 seeds, 6 females and out of those 6 females , 4 of them are good enough to be called "keepers" for yield, potency, flavour and "bag appeal" though my weed never sees a baggie LOL

I'm working on Headgames 3 right now  and gonna run bluesattelite 3 and more purplelazerlite in the next seed pop which is 21 days from now.

your the reason i wanted some of this gear brother. the report you done made them stand out for sure. i was just talking to BB funny you brought him up

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Zoot pinned this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..