tuning in with the Global Antenna

Tynehead Tom

Sounds pretty exciting! Nothing like a new room full of a bunch of new flavours!

im going to run the laser light at my place.... at work it's gotta be certain names to carried at the shops. Getting mycoastalrose pushed through and it seems to be getting reciev d well... they love sativa, or equatorial or whatever.... so i think if I get some nice testers and rep it a bit I can more varieties in.

pretty blessed that they will grab all my random stuff as long as I keep the GG4 and forum cookies coming down, lol

stoked though... I'll try to have a few of each female at least for a good test! 

Im stoked to try the twomp and head games as well, will pop those with my gth#1 x's and try to find some intense stuff...

the ghost train is strong and if ya smell me a few it is intense.. but I want more!,lol will try yours and a few others and see what I can find, then I'll work on getting it in the deep end thread.

ill be posting progress in my thread in the test lab. Thanks again tyne and fab! Stoked to try these!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Coastal that is great you are trying those Purplelazerlites. I found it humorous that your employers would rather you run OG kush or Girl Scout Cookies over it due to it not having a name yet. My god! You have original Purplefuckinglazerlite seeds and they want more of the same old. That is like choosing a roomful of bologna sandwiches over a roomful of filet mignon! Please share that with them. 

Lol, pretty much... I had a lot going on myself but had a few issues through 2012/13 and downsized by about 75%... not all intensionally. So I have done a bit of consulting. Did a start up for a lp that was 400 lights, now I'm helping out a few friends of mine that really help me out with some stuff too!

but yes my grows are for the most part soil, usually organic. I also am part of a decent Gavita grow I never get to go see and have a few shops in stasis that will be used for my test lab....

dont worry fab, not that they are choosing it because it is better. It is a ballance there of special cuts that have been held tight for ever . And commercial stuff that goes out as pack stuff... the reality is is that those ten seeds won't quite fill those rooms yet,lol  the good side is once I get them mom'd up and get a 2 lbs run together it will get blasted into extract and distributed and repped by one of the biggest most respected companies up north here.... 

dont know now if it will ever go in the production space,  but very well could be earning a spot in the high end rooms!

but yeah, all day every day, then some.... trying to stay excited and push hard as the industry grows!

Bit of both I guess, gets easier to manage as ya go but then as with most thing you tend to take on a bit more...

not going to lie , there have been some stressful times and big lessons... been in it full time since my third legit pay check..when I moved out at 16 n fired up my first thousand!lol

11/11 lazerlight popped, 9 above ground at midnight when I finished stripping the GG4...

Crazy these are going on 10 weeks now LOL

sorry Fab for being mean to these plants. That said, they are handling it like champs I'd say. Transplant to 5'ers and to the flower room by weeks end.... at least that's the 3 weeks overdue plan 

Headgames 3 (middle and right of middle)

Headgames 3 mar 20 - Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

hey I been slacking in this thread LOL

sorry fab

So I've been busy over here with the building of new rooms in two different buildings on the new property and weather permitting the greenhouses are going up over next couple weeks. With laws changing here and such and the threats of medical grow inspections in the new announcments, i gotta watch my plant counts and adhere to the "regulations" pertaining to my grow..... So I've been thinning the herd to the plants that most please me and they will get a run thru the flower room. Due to long veg times wating for my rooms to be built, 2 of the headgames 3 just got out of control on me and rootbound and well.... I saved them further torture and culled them. The third just trucked right on thru it all so is still alive and kicking and gonna be a fuggen huge plant haha.

My main grow thread is in the club area but I'll drop some pics here as soon as I can. Lights are out right now as flowering has begun ;) Headgames 3 and 3 purplelazerlites (#5 and #7 from last years greenhouse run)

Next seed pop for antenna gear will be 4-20 , making it an annual tradition haha

Well, to the flower room she goes and i finally get to flower this Headgames III

I really like this plant, she has cooperated fully with my slow veg needs and she has tolerated all the disarray and poor conditions like a champ.

Staying a fairly compact plant under the 400MH and she's been in the #5 pot now for a couple weeks now.

I have 2 Purplelazerlite clones hitting about 10" and they are going to joing the girls in the flower room as well. I'm holding back a third purplelazerlite clone as the new mum as I'm gonna run the #7 pheno again this summer in the greenhouse.

No pics of the PLL today but will get some shortly

here she is and sorry for the bathroom shot and shaky pics.

Headgames III 06-04-17 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

Headgames III 06-04-17 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Headgames III 06-04-17 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

I plan on popping more man , I still have 15 beans left of headgames III

4-20 will include Antenna beans for sure just having a hard time deciding :)

I'll be popping antenna gear in every seed pop thru to the end of the year and no doubt beyond that , I'm sure of it. Those testers you sent should be here any day as well and got my fingers crossed they make the tripp from GLG unscathed.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there she is tucked in there with all the other over grown plants haha Week 1 of flowering and am excited to get this under way finally.

She is nice and healthy going into flower, I just hope the pot is big enuff to finish her in.

Headgames III , you'll have to look for her in the pic ;)

DSC04387 - Copy.JPG

truth be told, I shoulda cut clones from those first 4 ladies of purplelazerlite I ran indoors. Luckily I kept clones of the 2 I ran outside although I had a very hard time getting the one to root. It would be lost but I did end up getting one to root out of 5 and two shoots i stuck in a glass of water look like they are forming nubs after like 18 days now? LOL

So I have managed to preserve those two phenos, one a chocolate minty kinda pheno.

I badly want to pop more gear in this 4-20 pop but I've got so many small plants at the moment and 2 rooted clones of every seed plant in the flower room so space is premium and I want them to not be cramped or crowded.

So I'm just gonna pop the Com Blue 2 this seed pop and will have a pheno of PL3 on deck for seed pop in may.

Thank you Fabvariousk for these testers man, gonna try and do them up right ;)

k I couldn't help myself..... so the seed pop looks like this

6 x Commercial Blueberry 2 

4 x Bubble Pop

let's get this party started :)

One year ago on April 19th , my first packs of antenna purplelazerlite arrived in my mail box. At the time, all I knew about Antenna was what he posted on the internet. These wild claims of the best sativas on the planet LOL but the pictures looked great and were taken in such a fashion that there was no fan fare, just a pile of deliscious looking bud on a platter. Another canadian grower who at the time was all about OG's and sativas, urged me to give antenna a try. So I did, hoping for something decent but always the skeptic.

One year later, having grown out 6 female expressions from one pack of seeds (popped 9 beans from a pack) , shared the buds with my friends, have had multiple requests from friends for buds and cuts and seeds LOL Now when I read Fabvariousk's claims that he makes about his plants..... there's no skeptic in me anymore.

If you haven't experienced antenna seeds yet..... you are certainly missing out on a good thing ;)   for realz.

gonna finish the Headgames III journal and the Purplelazerlite in this thread and start a new thread for these brand new Antenna varieties. Folks need to see this stuff and better yet grow this stuff so 'm gonna try and put on a convincing show.

We are at the end of week 1 flowering and will take some pics tonight of Headgames III and Purplelazerlite (2015 release, my #7)

• 2 weeks later...

here's the headgames III at just shy of 3 weeks flowering. sorry for the crappy pics today , will get better ones when i take them out for the flush.

She is stacking up very nicely and has been an extremely easy to grow and manageable plant. That said , she is loaded with branches and bud sites and should be an excellent yield i'm thinking!! 

DSC04474 - Copy.JPG

oh and I almost forgot the Purplelazerlite1  pheno #5 and #7. They are looking like they are getting tired of thier 1 gallon pots by the looks of the leaves so will be looking to transplant within a week i think. These two are going to get ran out in the greenhouse just like last summer but scrog style this time instead of 8 and 9 foot trees LOLZ

There is also a 14 day vegged clone of purplelazerlite pheno#7 in the flowering room and it's starting to put the flowering set on nicely. Lots of early coarse trichomes forming as well. I kinda wish the whole room was full of this girl..... 

DSC04488 - Copy.JPG

DSC04480 - Copy.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

shitty pic but Headgames III is starting to fill out and frost up big time. She's a big girl for my room LOL

today marks end of week 5

DSC04548 - Copy.JPG

Well, week 6 wraps up tonight for the headgames III bush and the flipped clone of Purplelazerlite pheno 7. Will try and get some good pics tonight.

The little purplelazerlite is pretty stunning really. I've barely been able to feed it as it didn't really set it's roots into the 2 gallon when i flipped it. Despite that and staying wet for a week to 10 days between waterings, it is a real nice plant with chunky frosty nugs all over it. It's branches are thin and starting to flop under the weight so will have to stake them tonight too. Pistils are starting to turn, probably 10 to 15% of them but still pushing new ones. Calyxes are swelling and the buds are starting to lose thier conical shape as they swell out. I'm keeping this cut around for a while hehehe

Headgames III is about the same, 10 to 15% faded pistils but still pushing lots of new ones. She has really put on some frost this past week though i am not seeing the same swelling up I'm seeing in the purplelazerlite..... it will come though ;)

one more good feeding with addition of 1/4 teaspoon powdered koolbloom and then water only to the finish.

In my veg space I have pheno 5 and pheno 7 of purplelazerlite potted up in to #5 talls and they are going outside. Was gonna do today but I haven't got greenhouse quite finished so will be tomorrow. Will get pics of them once they in thier happy places. PL #7 is hating being indoors in veg , she is flowering really well indoors, but keeping her alive and getting clones to root from her has been an epic struggle since last summer when i took the clones to preserve her. She should pull thru just fine once she gets some real rootspace and some sunshine.

gonna maybe start an outdoor grow thread for these, we'll see.

Archived