tuning in with the Global Antenna

Tynehead Tom

Wow!!

super excited to see Antenna Seeds join the crew here. I hope i was a little instrumental in making that happen :D

I'm a big fan and some of you folks might have seen my Purplelazerlite grow over in ic.

I have some Headgames 3 going right now, a month old tomorrow, and my mothers of 2 phenos I found in purplazerlite over the summer.

I'll get some pics going and a full weekly journal as well.

If you have not had the pleasure of growing Antenna's super potent, very tasty and most importantly, easy to grow 9 to 10 week sativas..... you are truly missing out. Stay tuned and I'll show you :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for getting the party started in the Antenna forum and turning me on to this place!

it is cool.

i will start posting soon.

i am not used to the immediecy of things happening when you ask as compared to another site. Lol

Welcome to the lab! Best site out there! It might be small, but it's so much better than we're used to.

Checked out GLG yet? Can't beat the service at GLG

Good luck!

guys I should have waited for Antenna/Fabvariousk to post in his forum before i did haha

this thread is a grow diary and I am a big fan of Antenna seeds, not affiliated in any way..... but i do think everyone should buy his beans hahaha :D

I'll get some pics and a weekly update going in this thread on 2 of Antenna's varieties, Purplelazerlite and Headgames 3.

We promote Great Lakes Genetics here. grealakesgenetics.com is the best seed bank you will ever find, bar none  .

ooooops my bad. Zoot does have seed sales listed but it's empty.

Thanks for the advice. The Greatlakes site looked good. Do they move a good amount of beans there?

i have some Purplelazerlite3 I could send in. It will change the game!

Yeah @dragboatjeffy runs the show at glg and is a member here. I'm sure he will pop in and say high soon. Cool cat he is but there is just 1 loop hole. Ya gotta pass the secret hand shake test or send me beans to test and since you can't take the hand shake test till we meet ya I guess it's gonna be the second choice :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

29 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

Thanks for the advice. The Greatlakes site looked good. Do they move a good amount of beans there?

i have some Purplelazerlite3 I could send in. It will change the game!

Do they move a good amount of beans? Ask Tony green how long his beans sit on the shelf.

i would say more than some and not as many as some others but I really have no clue about the frequency of restocks 

Thanks for the info. I am not surprised Tony Green's stuff doesnt stick around very long. It seems like he has the best indica in the world at the present.

i havent put the store back together yet, ran into problems with the back-end. 

i am considering carrying seeds, but only things not carried by Dragboat, no toe stepping going on here.

Welcome aboard @fabvariousk. I'm a little late to the show.  And i think we move a good share of beans at GLG. But i can say for sure that every one gets their beans and some pretty cool extras and every order comes with out the dreaded green tape or the i can't find your your seeds soga!!!!!!. And it arrives before the expected harvest date. I have managed to keep most of these folks happy ,but in all honesty ITS MORE LIKE THERE THE PEEPS HERE ARE JUST EASY TO GET ALONG WITH. Hope you stay a while.

@Smokin Joe,thanks for the kind words. And thanKs for all your donations,we gave out a lot of the Darlins net freebies at Xmas.

@zoot, Thanks brother but you would never be stepping on my toes.any think that helps the lab helps me . This is home

Archived