Hollyweed x Black Lotus(snoplows first cross)

Guest snoplow20

Guest snoplow20

So here is the scoop!  4 Hollyweed seeds were popped and 4 Black Lotus seeds were popped together. Both were f1 seeds from Bodhi.  I ended up with a male from each and a female from each.  I took the late flowering black lotus male that I got and let it pollinate the Black Lotus female and the Hollywood female.  Saturday night(1/18) i placed 5 hollyweed x black lotus seeds into rapid rooters and placed under a dome. No presoak was done.  Straight from storage container into the rooters. Today(1/22) all five are above ground.  Lets see what happens! This thread will be a documentation of this cross and its hopeful success. I plan to update daily. There will be a lot of pictures and info along the way. As I post I will start to describe the parents to you. The Hollywood mom is quite special and is currently in my stable and i dont see it going anywhere anytime soon. 

20200122_145049.jpg

Guest snoplow20

Bodhi hollyweed(mom for this cross) at 40ish days. Had my npk ratios off some. Corrected it after these photos were took. 

20191029_234223.thumb.jpg.cb099650794983a90d0df8c84add91cb.jpg

20191029_234254.thumb.jpg.55ec2e6361564b15a47c571c84436c7e.jpg

Hollyweed at 70 days. This was chop day!

20191201_230834.thumb.jpg.c6f7e5a882a394f3ece59272d314392f.jpg

20191201_230847.thumb.jpg.4ebe216ffc4d2e72d67ba67e46e87842.jpg

Guest snoplow20
1 hour ago, Coastal said:

Nice one! Looks like she had some girth to her!

She yielded well for using nectar for the god. Never got good yield with their products. But, the hollyweed did well on it. This latest run is with AN ph perfect and appears to be filling out much nicer. Next run is is gonna be Amnesia Haze core cut, OHGA(AH core cut x orange goji), orange goji, and gg4 JW cut ran on urban farms TVF for veg and jacks for flower. Working on a feeding method new to me called "forward growing".

Guest snoplow20
On 1/26/2020 at 10:02 AM, Twisted said:

I wonder if the hollyweed has any connections to the helloweed? 

Coastal is right. Hollyweed is hollywood pure kush x 88g13hp. And its from bodhi. 

Guest snoplow20

The 5 HW x BL are doing well. Been thinking of names for this cross because typing it out as a cross gets annoying. Im thinking either black wood or holy lotus. 

20200127_131010~2.jpg

Guest snoplow20

They enjoyed their water last night. Next water i will start feeding them. Anybody else around here use urban farms texas vegetable feed?  Its what Im feeding through veg and 2 1/2 weeks into flower.  One bottle and the same feed rate clear through after the first feed. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon first feed. 1 teaspoon per gallon after that. My dirt recipe is very mild and requires feeding after the plants have about 3 or 4 nodes.

20200131_142643.jpg

Guest snoplow20

My dirt recipe:

2 five gallon buckets of roots organic original

2 five gallon buckets of promix bx

1 1/2 five gallon bucket of perlite

15 pound bag of worm castings 

Guest snoplow20

Rest In Heaven Subcool. Sucks to see someone so passionate about cannabis to die from a disease that pretty much prevented him from enjoying it.  In honor of The Weed Nerd I am germinating my last 3 querkle seeds. They are a few years old. So, they are getting the 1/2 cup water and 7.5ml h202 soak before going into the rapid rooters tomorrow.

20200202_005257.jpg

Guest snoplow20
1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Dude that’s such good weed.

The weed nerd is no more?

Unfortunately he passed away. It was posted on MzGilz insta yesterday. So sad. 

Still have a shit ton of old seeds from when my buddy was breeding for sub when he was in jail... couldn't get any to actually start because I think they where stored poorly but I keep them incase one day the tissue culture gets easier or more available... 

It is sad he died after such a rough couple years of bad press and loosing the company and all that...

Yeah that’s a sad situation went through a rough few years till the end RIP subcool. I did a test run of “Green Queen” about 6/7 years ago great plant. 

4 hours ago, Transcendence66 said:

Yeah that’s a sad situation went through a rough few years till the end RIP subcool. I did a test run of “Green Queen” about 6/7 years ago great plant. 

Good to see you around again! @Transcendence66 hows life been?

Really uniform leaf shape on those @snoplow20, nice work on that cross!

Archived