Chunk D Hashplant grow journal. Seed to smoke report.

GoodEnergyGrower

There was 100% germination on 3 seeds.  2 males and 1 female.  This strain was very sturdy, no support was needed throughout.  Stems were strong, yet they had a hollow vascular in the center.  Flowering started slower than the other strains, but was more vigorous in the last half of flower.  Smells were fruity and rubber.  Effects are uplifting and pain relieving.  This strain was frost, mold and pest resistant.   The colors in the buds and leaves really started to show as the temperatures dropped.  These were germinated and grown outdoors. 

pack.thumb.jpg.6e64083f2d9e92dfdabf4be9d2418fc7.jpg

Seedlings.thumb.jpg.162474f2111bf2db1504a7d3cc1364a4.jpg

Chunk D 1

cd1611.thumb.jpg.ac6364efbe5362f0ebb31a7f25c0ac95.jpg

Chunk D 2

cd2611.thumb.jpg.72e1251b602d53216e1b8be5ea072b13.jpg

Chunk D 3

cd3611.thumb.jpg.31db0605012b1b29252e5003a89490a3.jpg

looks good

I take it your prize pack finally made it there on the slow boat?

unlike a great many other people on these weed sites..... I follow through, it just takes some time due to logistics

show the kids what you got for your efforts

58 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

looks good

I take it your prize pack finally made it there on the slow boat?

unlike a great many other people on these weed sites..... I follow through, it just takes some time due to logistics

show the kids what you got for your efforts

It did arrive, many thanks for coming through.  And you are one of two people that I have "tested" for or did a grow contest that actually kept their word for posting up a grow journal, so respect to you for that 🙂  Thanks again for the opportunity, the great prize pack and your hard work with breeding.

Here is the awesome prize pack from @Tynehead Tom  of Strawberry Hill Seed Co.

Bad Dawg T-Shirt

Chunk D Hasplant -20 pack- (Pheno 3 and Pheno 4- Northern Lights x Deep Chunk f2)

Chunk D Hashplant -15 pack- (Atomic Northern Lights #5 x Tom Hill Deep Chunk "blueberry pheno" F3)

Super Collider Kush -13 pack- (Long Valley Royal Kush x Old Grandpa Scratch)

Old Timer's Stash -25 pack- (Old Grandpa Scratch x BC OGK)

Goji Ghash -27 pack- (Goji Og x 88/G13HP F2)

Gorilla Thug -12 pack- (Biker Kush x Gorilla Bubble BX2)

Bubba Royale -11 pack- (Pre98 Bubba S1 x Long Valley Royal Kush)

Chunkdprize.thumb.jpg.f5ee2b40d5b56f7320e20cc859b138e8.jpg

Smoke Report:

Grinded up one bud, and smoke two bowls.  Smells of the bud were fruit (blueberry) and a chemical smell like a rubber in the back ground.  Smoke was smooth, and fruity on exhale.

Effects:  Uplifting, motivating and head clearing.  I am usually in a significant amount of pain when I wake up, in my knees, back and neck.  My mood is usually depressed and melancholy, after smoking the bowl thoughts were future projected in a positive tone.  Was able to socialize with no anxiety.  Pain in knees subsided and was able to take care of livestock and farm chores with a smile, even in 20* weather 🙂

Duration of effects: 2 hours.  Was able to stack on to the duration with additional smoke.

Archived