Please don't laugh.

Trailerparkshine

19 hours ago, zombug said:

I definitely prefer to smoke seeded flower. Yields are often down, but the high seems more well-rounded. Seedless cannabis is not natural. Unfortunately, the market does not feel the same. 

You know maybe it’s from all the years of seeds and stems .but I actually think that way too.i feel that the high is more complete.i just figure that it gets other compounds during the seed process that are not present when it’s unseeded.i could be totally wrong

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FrostyColas

Now I have yet another reason to pollinate some flowers. Maybe I'll do a branch or two on one of those lazerlites I've got going in veg... di a side by side smoke test seeded vs unseeded. After making bubble hash I'd definitely consider that an option too. That's just too cheap and easy to do...particularly if you had a lot of seeds...😁

Guest Johne71

I made several Jack the Ripper seeds last year and just opened the bag of rubbed out buds after about 5 months...is that what you call it? Ha ha. 

it was pretty fire.  Definitely comparable to the sin semilla. 

j

2 hours ago, frankslan said:

lookin great now nice job

Thank you I will be putting a update up here in a little bit.things are really taking shape

45 minutes ago, frankslan said:

damn they exploded nice and even too you topped them all? 

Here is finished.i topped them  all yes.there is a few older ones mixed in but they all for the most part are even

image.jpg

All done..and gunna full in nicely..

image.jpg

Everything is jammin in the tent.soon it will be time for most of these to head off to their final destination..some are staying closer to home.got a couple of new additions in there moved away from the strawberry cough and am currently in process of adding to my collection for the near future.

image.jpg

Here is the now.tent mostly emptied then a whole bunch of cuts taken of the ggw and acquired a couple new cuts and after the post office sent them across the country and back, im now hoping on them bouncing back.and took cuts also off a mystery strain 

97A291C7-D749-43B2-8A0E-7EBEE724A6DD.jpeg

63CFE7AC-4C1C-459E-8528-96610629812C.jpeg

1ADFBA5D-1A4E-414D-8EB9-401305EAC8B1.jpeg

C154C0A0-ED0C-4F00-8E28-19DA55548605.jpeg

Quick update got almost everything uppotted and flipped that was going this round 4  of the blueberry muffin ggw and a couple mystery beans.. tent looks bare but whole tray of cuts coming along including two new strains that had a journey and are being babied  till roots 

513E810D-3E40-4F49-8A5B-CC23A8F25E54.jpeg

AA89FF5A-32EE-46D4-8AEA-3A005195EDE7.jpeg

Ok so been busy but so far so good..got a couple new strains in after a hell of a road trip thanks to the post office they were in rough shape..been babying them and they are starting to come around! 

16B3D8F5-7E68-428D-8183-C3330D13F5C0.jpeg

391448E1-8910-4E05-A893-260599A33023.jpeg

DA0C17B4-107A-4418-95CB-B1ABDEB9BD64.jpeg

4603FF94-97B8-41CA-9AE0-02D78D76D238.jpeg

So as far as the tray of cuts they are the ggw waiting to solo yolo today..the solo cups on the left in the pic is two hells angels og.and two fire og..and the others are a mystery strain called 3can weed..and I have two in flower and the cups are cuts from them.both of the 3can showed different growth patterns so I took a handful of cuts from each to see where they go..lots of fun coming up!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update of the tent..last of the big plants went to their new home. Currently have ggw,fire og,hell’s angels og,and two phenos of a mystery strain called 3can..all in the ugly Rottweiler growth phase.some ugly some pretty..all funky but should grow out pretty good

image.jpg

Guest FrostyColas

@Trailerparkshine lookin real good brother! What did you decide to go with as far as a feeding regimen for this go?

I didnt grow it but I've smoked the fire before and really enjoyed it! Have you had the 3can before? Any backstory on that? It's a very intriguing name 😁

Man that was some nice work on those clones! Jealous!

On 4/10/2020 at 8:22 PM, FrostyColas said:

@Trailerparkshine lookin real good brother! What did you decide to go with as far as a feeding regimen for this go?

I didnt grow it but I've smoked the fire before and really enjoyed it! Have you had the 3can before? Any backstory on that? It's a very intriguing name 😁

Man that was some nice work on those clones! Jealous!

Thanks bud I have been trying to really give attention to things and tighten ship..I went back to fox farms dirty dozen with some of their newer products..I know a lot of people don’t like them or prefer other things but with my style and circumstances it really does work for me.i have also incorporated more of a middle ground with attention to water with regulated to volume and timing..the fire og and the hells angle og took a hell of a detour so they are being babied but expect great things to come once they get out of infirmary status..

the 3can is actually just kinda a mystery strain..I found three seeds in a old film can with no info with them..I don’t know when or where they came from or really what they are they could be from the early 00s when I was up and running some early ops..with that being said two of three popped and were ugly but grew out of it.they had Indy feature and killer growth structure..and took a bunch of ugly cuts that are growing out now and I can tell you the cuts stink up my tent already and they are only in solo stage..I have one of each of the three can in flower now at just under a couple weeks from flip and now starting to build snowballs..so I guess realistically the weeks start now to finish..I’m figuring it’s gunna be some kinda kush or skunky variety.cant wait to see..

and the ggw clones I can only take enough credit that they are thriving.. but it is the strain..it clones sting and easy..very uniform too it seems..I’m super excited to work with it and move forward..even if it is a bootleg elite line..lol..

Guest FrostyColas

well let me know if you need some help evaluating that 3can - sounds like a good one- Keep that tight work up! As far as the fox farms- I've used it before only thing I really remember is always having fungus gnats everytime I opened a fresh bag of soil. Never used their nutes tho. Its easy to forget that most of us have to use what have/know/can afford....my style is dictated by my laziness- 😉 

Quick update flower room is just now starting cotton balls which puts it about three weeks in..thinned out some leaves..gave them a feed and did a foliar just after lights on ..tent is absolutely kicking in , can see growth  every day

EF5896D5-A3E6-45D6-B181-63C407EFD993.jpeg

C12160F7-9991-4B27-849F-95802961B08F.jpeg

B77698C8-4726-4DD8-A024-CB3AF48CFF29.jpeg

E145C19D-7E42-452D-93FA-42B256CE23DE.jpeg

Need to get some cutting's taking off mine before it's to late.Been almost 18 year's since ive started a clone.Hope i didnt forget.

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

Need to get some cutting's taking off mine before it's to late.Been almost 18 year's since ive started a clone.Hope i didnt forget.

You got this bud!..I’m following along on your thread and can say you gunna rock some cuts bud!..bit of advice ..don’t overthink it..you know what your doing and cuts imo are way easier to deal with than piping seed..closer to set and forget..you like neat and orderly from what I see like most of us..but I have days with cuts where I just don’t think they will make it or that it’s been too long .. then next thing I know they will jump a few inches overnight all at once..

Archived