Please don't laugh.

Trailerparkshine

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up Trailerparkshine.  

Hope you don't mind another viewer,  for the show.  I love to see people improve and progress. Congratulations on getting the kids.  I got 3 of my own.  My oldest turns 10 in 6 days.  It makes me sorta sad,  I got no babies no more. Fortunately,  my sister in law,  and my cousin are having little girls soon.  Now I get to play with the babies and send em on home when I am done. Being a dad is the best part of life. 

40 minutes ago, Packerfan79 said:

What's up Trailerparkshine.  

Hope you don't mind another viewer,  for the show.  I love to see people improve and progress. Congratulations on getting the kids.  I got 3 of my own.  My oldest turns 10 in 6 days.  It makes me sorta sad,  I got no babies no more. Fortunately,  my sister in law,  and my cousin are having little girls soon.  Now I get to play with the babies and send em on home when I am done. Being a dad is the best part of life. 

Thanks.welcome aboard.always room for more.and thank you ,I agree being a dad is great.makes up for no sleep not having my own food ever again and all the little things that come with being keepers of the future!.

10 minutes ago, Trailerparkshine said:

Thanks.welcome aboard.always room for more.and thank you ,I agree being a dad is great.makes up for no sleep not having my own food ever again and all the little things that come with being keepers of the future!.

I feel you on the sleep.  My 10 year old is up at 5am at the latest. I am strict,  my kids are in bed by 730, 8 on the weekends.  I have friends who are astonished,  because their kids won't go out bed until 9 or 10. Fuck that,  I need my adult /plant time. I am fortunate to have an awesome wife,  who takes good care of us,  and works,  and stays on the honor roll at school (college not high school. she's 37, I realized after I typed it,  I sounded like a perv). 

My oldest is autistic,  so food is an issue.  He would eat chicken nuggets and cheese burgers daily for the foreseeable future. It gets better food wise,  sleep stays shitty though. 

12 minutes ago, Packerfan79 said:

I feel you on the sleep.  My 10 year old is up at 5am at the latest. I am strict,  my kids are in bed by 730, 8 on the weekends.  I have friends who are astonished,  because their kids won't go out bed until 9 or 10. Fuck that,  I need my adult /plant time. I am fortunate to have an awesome wife,  who takes good care of us,  and works,  and stays on the honor roll at school (college not high school. she's 37, I realized after I typed it,  I sounded like a perv). 

My oldest is autistic,  so food is an issue.  He would eat chicken nuggets and cheese burgers daily for the foreseeable future. It gets better food wise,  sleep stays shitty though. 

Lol..for sure.my two toddlers would eat chicken nuggets if you let them all the time..my youngest won't eat meat but maybe 2 bites a week..if that..she don't like any..bird ,bull nothing.my boy is 3 and eats kinda don't get me wrong we try to feed as much as possible because their mom was a closet junkie they both had a bumpy start to life.but they are happy healthy and loved beyond all measure by me and everyone else that meets them.I also take care of my ex's 11 yo.she lives with me.not blood but mine since 1yo.I am lucky enough to now be with my best friend who has loved me since we were kids.sounds like you have a an amazing other half..that's great.I love hearing that there are still folks out there that are not moving towards a disposable future like it seem the planet is..nothing ever easy..its all work but at the end of the day I'm greatful for the time I have and people that share it with me..sorry for rant.my kin are about the only things I loved longer than this plant!

On 1/15/2020 at 5:23 PM, Trailerparkshine said:

Oh for sure.I am hoping to be in a good place in time for the journey I'm on at this time.in time I hope to learn from the very able men and women of this forum.

@Tonygreenis as knowledgeable as they come.

I’m sure if ya asked home he could guide you along? Nice growing.

Strawberry cough was always a good little plant for me.

Not potent like you mentioned, but tasty and enjoyable effect wise.

:smileys-passing-joint:

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

@Tonygreenis as knowledgeable as they come.

I’m sure if ya asked home he could guide you along? Nice growing.

Strawberry cough was always a good little plant for me.

Not potent like you mentioned, but tasty and enjoyable effect wise.

:smileys-passing-joint:

I will definitely try to pick his brain when he has time.I'm sure he is super busy.thank you for the advice!

I’d be happy to help out bro if you have any questions. I don’t know much when it cones to running salts. I used to run organic soup method, using Humboldt Organics line, and have done organic soil for a long time. 

Yeah you can tag me with any questions as well.. in my experience you'll still need to learn some things the hard way because that is human nature and the way lessons are the best absorbed..  but if you post up pictures I'm betting the few hundred years of combined growing experience here will keep you moving in the right direction and hopefully avoiding some of the pitfalls of learning any indoor horticulture. 

Hey I'm willing to help. You know me always willing to lend folks a hand since I'm a noob myself lol!

My growing skills are far outclassed by my dank eye, basic math skills and stubbornness lmao.

I have plenty of grow failures to lean on if you need tho. Least you wont have to make my mistakes ha!

Step one. Dont feed any living thing my municipal water!

8 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Hey I'm willing to help. You know me always willing to lend folks a hand since I'm a noob myself lol!

My growing skills are far outclassed by my dank eye, basic math skills and stubbornness lmao.

I have plenty of grow failures to lean on if you need tho. Least you wont have to make my mistakes ha!

Step one. Dont feed any living thing my municipal water!

Lmao What Ever... You've forgotten more shit than most of us know about plants im sure of it... And you always give great advise... I'm still rocking the coco water foliar when its needed... What's up with your water??

They attach to the food your trying to feed and clog up your cation capacity with unavailable food..  makes the ph fuct and your ec climbs buy the plants show deficiencies..  drives a guy crazy... if you water ppm is over 300 you should definitely be getting that tested and see what that is... even 100ppm of some elements could be toxic to plants... 

12 hours ago, Coastal said:

Dont let the bad water get you down @Tonygreen think how easy it will be now and how green everything will be!

Bicarbonate = bad..

I was gonna have to start going by tony yellow ha.

Storm hit detroit and I take care of half the block of elderly houses snow removal..got put off..strawberry cough getting new shoes

15795725006341733744058.jpg

Please excuse the color of the leaves..they got delayed a few days in the dome..but all settled into new shoes!top row..from left 4 strawberry cough rest of tray he.1579573586771282033694.thumb.jpg.9f62cee7e2d9bbbcd0d8868bf77128c7.jpg

9 hours ago, frankslan said:

whats wrong with Bicarbonates? Im out of the loop. 

Pretty sure it has to do with Calcium uptake mostly, but this is from memory.

11 hours ago, shaggy said:

Frosting up nicely!  :5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

Yes sir!I have to check my books but I'm pretty sure I'm still early in flower so I'm hoping that things keep going good..I'm still chasing down a cal mag issues I think.but I'm going slow so as not to add to the issues..can I add calimagic every feed or should I alternate with it?

You can add a ton of calcium but the magnesium will build up if used too much and make the soil drain less.. if you use peat based you can add an equal amount as your micro.. if in coco you can go equal your boom... but if your soil looks wet on the surface after 12-24 hrs from watering you might need to scale back the amount your watering or skip the calmg for a few rounds... I use agricultural gypsum for extra calcium and sulfur without the magnesium... 

Archived