Please don't laugh.

Trailerparkshine

Update on flower top is a mix of 3can,ggw, ha og, and fire og..everything is going good .will get better pics at lights on.bottom is tent and that’s got ggw,3can,lava cake ,extreme cream,regional sour d,ha og,and fire og..lots going on!

3E093C73-9AA9-450F-AB10-F89B2E43D94C.jpeg

A4A1B716-C431-4598-8C83-3ED6BF31BCD9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two pics of the three can first run stacking and moved the ha og and the fire og to flower and they are starting to take off

78DA0CE4-B753-43AF-8CFD-A1D819F5193F.jpeg

DA8A5728-02C5-4470-AC75-3AEB833993D5.jpeg

64C87586-51BF-4434-96ED-DD028FDD3D29.jpeg

8CEBC2E4-0C6B-403C-A80C-0EABDDA73ABF.jpeg

4 hours ago, Coastal said:

Looking really nice bud! Hope they finish up beauty for ya, love the narrow leaves on the 3can!

Thank you I’m so far this is a first run through and I’m cautious but they are looking quiet nice so far .

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys been a lot of ups and downs lately with health and frankly just being absolutely broke and surviving this pandemic shit and trying to not make my kids homeless..everything is chugging along in flower and in a few more weeks I should have things ready and it won’t be such a stretch..but to all of you that follow along thank you so much..I still read and read and fight the urge to stay quiet.but you men and women that take the time to read and comment when I know that you guys are just as busy keeping above water!..keep me going and I truely learn and love the topics posted and journal’s..thank you deeply for still being here and helping some of us..I hope everyone out there is safe and healthy and happy as can be!

Heya @Trailerparkshine,

good to see you drop in.

it sure is a hard time in America right now.

Unfortunately I feel it’s gonna stretch out a while longer.

If ya get super broke let us know.

No one wants to see you and the kids homeless..

I’ve been doing handyman work for the last little while.

i’ e gotten calls to go back on the roads ( I am a road worker ((usually)) as a trade.

People getting crazy while driving and my job has gotten way more dangerous.

So I decided to cut my pay by 70% in order to be safe.

It kinda blows not having a union job and the accompanying income. But at least I won’t get ran over.

Everything has its ups and downs brother.

Good to see you around

stay strong and be safe

• 2 weeks later...

86D9F99F-9094-4398-92A2-B27A89DE8241.jpeg

23D49A28-9388-48F7-9161-A3BBE06999BE.jpegThe top is closer to the last few weeks of chop time and the bottom is early in flower.this is the three can and it makes my block smell like a skunk and lemons so far..I am currently close to the first harvest of this and with its cloudy history it’s like a blank slate and will be great to learn about!

On 7/23/2020 at 7:05 AM, Ilynnboy said:

Heya @Trailerparkshine,

good to see you drop in.

it sure is a hard time in America right now.

Unfortunately I feel it’s gonna stretch out a while longer.

If ya get super broke let us know.

No one wants to see you and the kids homeless..

I’ve been doing handyman work for the last little while.

i’ e gotten calls to go back on the roads ( I am a road worker ((usually)) as a trade.

People getting crazy while driving and my job has gotten way more dangerous.

So I decided to cut my pay by 70% in order to be safe.

It kinda blows not having a union job and the accompanying income. But at least I won’t get ran over.

Everything has its ups and downs brother.

Good to see you around

stay strong and be safe

Thank you brother!i am currently keeping above water and making moves to get back good.i grew up homeless as a white kid in Detroit..I’m not a bad ass but I will always survive..which is what I see in the people here.there might not be a ton but the ones here are a different breed and I’m glad to be a part of it. I hope each and every one of you are staying safe and surviving like lions! 

I grew up just outside of Detroit and also lived in Detroit for a few years.

sad place The D.

Still have fond memories of working, playing and eating all over Detroit , down river and a few jaunts into Shaggys part of Northern Metro Detroit as well.

Lived there for close to 35 years on and off throughout the years.

6 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

sad place The D.

Still have fond memories of working, playing and eating all over Detroit , down river and a few jaunts into Shaggys part of Northern Metro Detroit as well.

I’m sure we run a lot of similarities then on the d..it’s has always and will always be home..the urban decay is as it’s always been..just a ghost town now really..that the worst part..the soul of my city is gone..I hear some woods and north in the next stage of for me..not quite yet but soon ..

On 8/1/2020 at 4:54 PM, Ilynnboy said:

sad place The D.

Yep, tis true.

I am getting out of dodge when I can.

I have the land, need the house...LOL

On 8/1/2020 at 10:21 AM, Trailerparkshine said:

Thank you brother!i am currently keeping above water and making moves to get back good.i grew up homeless as a white kid in Detroit..I’m not a bad ass but I will always survive..which is what I see in the people here.there might not be a ton but the ones here are a different breed and I’m glad to be a part of it. I hope each and every one of you are staying safe and surviving like lions! 

If you survived being homeless in Detroit you are a badass.

There are a lot of badasses in the "D" you just aren't the baddest....LOL

Stay safe and best wishes.

You are a kind soul, this is evident.

You always pass good vibes.

Thanks for that!

18 hours ago, shaggy said:

Yep, tis true.

I am getting out of dodge when I can.

I have the land, need the house...LOL

18 hours ago, shaggy said:

If you survived being homeless in Detroit you are a badass.

There are a lot of badasses in the "D" you just aren't the baddest....LOL

Stay safe and best wishes.

You are a kind soul, this is evident.

You always pass good vibes.

Thanks for that!

Thank you I do what I must to survive..definitely not the baddest and that’s always been ok..I’ve had plenty of time when I was younger being a monster..But that never got no where..lol.thank you for the kind words..with so much ugly in the world I’m just trying to pay the karma debt back and the way I figure it the more people shine the less dark the world becomes.peace and safety to you and yours my friend,i appreciate everyone on here.everyone is so quick to just be asses on the net but this place is a haven for knowledge and those that still remember what passion is.

So back to topic..a early broken branch of the 3can dry but not cured smelled up my room like a 🦨..and just the tiniest hint of lemon..smokeing it not super smooth cuz of no cure but..gotta say I’ve had worse from the streets!..I have been cutting back for life reasons and gotta say half a doob and I had to put it down..mind you this was also a week behind the couple I’m harvesting in a few days..so I can’t wait to see full potential!.

35D2436F-A85A-4388-AAB7-D3D43B0A7514.jpeg

2 hours ago, Coastal said:

Looking good bud! I like the bud structure on her, reminds me of some good old bud I use to see

Thank you.they ain’t the prettiest cuz I started added soul and stuff to my mix so I’m battling some things but I’m still super impressed so far..I should be pulling a couple down here in the next week I’m just really trying to give it as much time to mature as my old impatient butt is getting

• 2 weeks later...

Flower room.the three one the tight are the newest first runs and everything in the middle and on the left are all close to chop.currently the newest ones are lava cake,extreme cream, sour diesel..they one fading out are two 3can,two wild purple,and a hells angel og kush,one fire og kush.

DB88DAAA-5BCC-4605-B011-7729C6E49DBA.jpeg

So I know these pics are kinda hard to see..next feed I will be taking them out to better document them individually.. I have a couple of the 3can Hanging and about to chop up and start curing..but early smoke reports are coming back and it has a good skunk and the lemon mellows out and back end it’s very chalky/hashy and not in a bad way.i can only imagine with some cure it’s gunna be a stunner. The wild purple are decent but smaller buds ..although mine are turning purpleish where as my buddy running them never got the color to come out.still a solid plant just nothing special. The hells angels og kush is golf ball size and for sure frosty..but being that this is a first run I’m sure user error had a part to play in the production on this one and same with the fire og kush.i can’t report on the smoke yet but from the reviews I expect them to both be good head stash..if I remember correctly they aren’t the best producers weight wise but top notch smoke.. the three newest ones are first runs as well..a regional sour d,lava cake,and extreme cream..these cut were gifted so I don’t know much other than the names.but for being in flower just a short time they are frosty as hell..and it could be me dialing in the environment as best I can..but they look super good.thank you for taking the time to read this!

Here is a 3can nug!..it’s a double bagger before the cure and skunky with the faintest citrus..had me almost fall in a pool I was so high..if this is any indication of what’s to come with a good cure I am blown away 

39CC85B7-C23E-4FC2-9AE5-366170E9CFC1.jpeg

FDCA5A91-DF50-490B-9857-5940DBD74B66.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Frosty nug of 3 can. Super sticky and ever review of it is “super lemon skunk“..and even pre cure it taste like a lemon drop but smells like a 🦨 ass!..took several cuts and am going to commit a decent chunk to running a good amount and see if I can get a better look at in in number..seems to be hardy and not prone to fluctuations in ph or feed.but if my bigger testers out there hold to these results .it might be sticking around for awhile.might need to go read up on getting some beans out of one or so plants to hold on to.lemon flavor 8/10.. appearance solid 8.5/10.. high pre cure solid 8/10..the lemon flavor reminds me of getting ready to do something but the high is more chill and then after a time you are just kinda not high anymore..not bad or anything just kinda snap out of it.no lingering chill affects..when your back your just kinda back where you started. I think with a good cure this will mature into a summer bonfire kinda treat. Thank you for reading along!.i will do one on the girls gone wild  bootleg cut shortly as soon as I get all the data together.

31D19FB4-CBB3-4296-BC22-77694D8B1E16.jpeg

• 1 month later...

So a lot has been going on.ran thru the heat of summer with mixed results. Then added some stuff like coco to my soil..got bugs..been fighting them for a short time.decided to throw out almost everything and start over this round..spent days washing a disinfecting stuff that couldn’t be tossed..lost most of my plants but I have a few that made it so I’m not sunk yet..spent a whole day up potting and taking cuts off what I have.i lost my girls gone wild but managed to save at least a cut of everything else.this is getting long so I will post pictures as well.oh and I finally saved up enough to get a in-line fan and ducting so hopefully I can get A better environment Going than a window ac and fan..it might not be much to most but I’m super excited to be upgrading!

These are from the restart!..have hells angels,fire og,3 can,lava cake,extreme cream(which is last run of,cuz it tastes like shit) and a regional sour diesel..Switched back to my original soil with diatomaceous earth mixed in.

C8C4637A-0413-438B-B796-0E97F7D543C0.jpeg

ED9F5C56-4698-45B2-8D27-6EA51D1389AA.jpeg

E245D33F-DECB-4406-ADAB-FC699753CAA3.jpeg

17EAD481-5CCC-425F-A049-CF0C07D1A2B9.jpeg

9A9250A3-91CB-4EAF-90AE-1AFE067121E6.jpeg

Couple of filler plants somewhere mid flower to early late flower..would have to consult the books but it’s a regional sour diesel..first round came out exceptionally nice and purpled out due to temps.. but is some damn fine smoke 

D3CFF22C-AF70-44C9-8632-BCEE7AC2AE77.jpeg

D17B15F2-70EA-4138-B3A0-900D50BEE0BA.jpeg

Archived