Please don't laugh.

Trailerparkshine

So a little info and hopefully a couple grass roots pics.I'm from poverty and live simple.I'm flowering two strains strawberry cough and girls gone wild.both old beans from my last round on forums.(dankden)..few years back.I have almost nothing and recently fought and won custody of two toddlers so their mother can get her life straight!so this will be a journey of sorts.

1578967991847263812430.jpg

15789680433201305621408.jpg

15789680846401229041850.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghetto-Tech is all you need baby! Rock what you got and let it pay for upgrades. Like you said, upward and onward. 

On more serious note, Congratulations!!!! I am a semi-retired ex concrete finisher/laborer/driver, and former urban farm manager where we worked with autistic kids. I now homeschool my two babies while installing a farm on our little piece of land. We were in a 650 sq ft house in KC, to an apartment in Oregon, to now being on 1.55 acres! You got this man! I hope things go smooth if there is any transition phase. All babies that age need is love, and lots of food.

What's your light situation? There are a couple guys on here rocking some pretty ingenious led setups...

FWIW..  your yield per plant in soil will be determined largely by the container size.. you have room to go with more plants or bigger pots would get you more grams a watt..

If switching or adding more isn't an option coco is really good for getting bigger weight out of smaller containers and would be another option.

Cheers and best of luck on your grow!

I almost feel like the nicer the room is, the more pressure you have to produce.Have seen lot's of great stuff come out of the simplest grow rooms.Fancy rooms dont mean anything.

2 hours ago, zombug said:

Ghetto-Tech is all you need baby! Rock what you got and let it pay for upgrades. Like you said, upward and onward. 

On more serious note, Congratulations!!!! I am a semi-retired ex concrete finisher/laborer/driver, and former urban farm manager where we worked with autistic kids. I now homeschool my two babies while installing a farm on our little piece of land. We were in a 650 sq ft house in KC, to an apartment in Oregon, to now being on 1.55 acres! You got this man! I hope things go smooth if there is any transition phase. All babies that age need is love, and lots of food.

Thank you I am trucking along and getting things figuered out.and one day will be on a homestead in the northern wood s of michigan with my kids 

1 hour ago, Coastal said:

What's your light situation? There are a couple guys on here rocking some pretty ingenious led setups...

FWIW..  your yield per plant in soil will be determined largely by the container size.. you have room to go with more plants or bigger pots would get you more grams a watt..

If switching or adding more isn't an option coco is really good for getting bigger weight out of smaller containers and would be another option.

Cheers and best of luck on your grow!

Thank you.I'm currently running a 1k in the flower room and a tent with a 400watt, no filters or fancy controls..basically light tent and I got a box fan and just kinda open the door to vent and stuff..I have a clip fan for once the tent is full veg. It was before with all them that are in flower room.everything went south and choices were made and basically rushed over so running wild c.o.g.(closet of green) and had to reset the veg tent.

15789795839632137062582.jpg

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I almost feel like the nicer the room is, the more pressure you have to produce.Have seen lot's of great stuff come out of the simplest grow rooms.Fancy rooms dont mean anything.

For sure bud.I just feel like I have so far to go some days..now don't get me wrong I'm blessed in alot of ways folk out there will never get..but shit some days its just slow shit climb!..lol..low key though I'm scoping antenna seeds cuz I love sativa and need all the go I can get!

15 minutes ago, Trailerparkshine said:

Thank you I am trucking along and getting things figuered out.and one day will be on a homestead in the northern wood s of michigan with my kids 

Also congrats on the homestead.its a novel thing to live simple and raise littlest the right way!hands on!.and in person..you sir are good people and it will pay off ten fold .

10 minutes ago, Trailerparkshine said:

Thank you.I'm currently running a 1k in the flower room and a tent with a 400watt, no filters or fancy controls..basically light tent and I got a box fan and just kinda open the door to vent and stuff..I have a clip fan for once the tent is full veg. It was before with all them that are in flower room.everything went south and choices were made and basically rushed over so running wild c.o.g.(closet of green) and had to reset the veg tent.

15789795839632137062582.jpg

On a side note..all these cuts will be vegd longer and up to 4 gallon for final homes here.and will be training as I go all willy nilly..bahahahah..

49 minutes ago, zoot said:

So a 1k flower room and a 400w veg tent? Growing in ProMix soil using AN nutes with added cal. 

Sounds like a great start!!

Thank you! Its for sure a start and that's whats important.I'm blessed to be to the point I am.and I will get where I'm going one day.but in the mean time I'm going to enjoy where I'm at !

16 hours ago, Trailerparkshine said:

So a little info and hopefully a couple grass roots pics.I'm from poverty and live simple.I'm flowering two strains strawberry cough and girls gone wild.both old beans from my last round on forums.(dankden)..few years back.I have almost nothing and recently fought and won custody of two toddlers so their mother can get her life straight!so this will be a journey of sorts.

1578967991847263812430.jpg

15789680433201305621408.jpg

15789680846401229041850.jpg

The 2nd pic is strawberry cough.stacking pretty good!the 3rd pic is of girls gone wild.these girls are leggy so had to mater-cage them.still working them to see full potential.

23 minutes ago, frankslan said:

Thats sick strawberry cough gotta be good. Whats girl gone wild looks nice like a good stavia? 

The strawberry cough produces big colas but super lightweight..half look like wholes..really more of a production plant..smells of flowers in jar but if crushed got a funk to it almost skunk more sickly sweet.super crazy hairy and decent smoke not super potent.pleas keep in mind I'm still dialing in my room so its probably user error but its super vigorous..I almost cant kill this plant..however last run light leaks killed me and I threw a whole plant of this out week 6 flower..threw the whole fucker in a garbage back pot and all and chucked it..lol..sorry was a day!the girls gone wild is a older cosa seed co.strain..I believe its gsc (forum cut )x d.j.flash (riot seed)..supposed to be a blueberry muffin phenom..it looks like a kinda but grows like a sat..my production room offsite confirms that even stress tested grown right it produces serious shades of pipe blueberry muffins..I'm currently working with it to tweek some aspects..and am looking at future teaching myself to get some seed back out of the cuts I got cuz they are the last of the beans and I dont know that they can be sourced for the specific line of seed..they are older.

sounds good It is hairy do you have any idea what causes that? I know it strain related mostly. Sometimes it worse for me even with the same strain. I noticed my top buds were more hairy than lowers too. Maybe too much wind or light. My temps have been cool with winter. Everyone always says heat but im running led and dont even hit 78 in winter. Maybe too dry idk been bugging me and Ive been trying to figure it out for a while. Its still dank bud just doesnt look as good its like it doesnt want to finish out. 

The gone wild looks really sick though I hope you do something with them. 

Just now, frankslan said:

sounds good It is hairy do you have any idea what causes that? I know it strain related mostly. Sometimes it worse for me even with the same strain. I noticed my top buds were more hairy than lowers too. Maybe too much wind or light. My temps have been cool with winter. Everyone always says heat but im running led and dont even hit 78 in winter. Maybe too dry idk been bugging me and Ive been trying to figure it out for a while. 

Yoh know I think there might be something to that..this is the only strain that's been like this so hairy it looks like a bird nest..I have some same cold room issues and still dialing in nutes..but I run cuts for production and I figure I just saved  the (hippy cut) as a mom...lol.

47 minutes ago, frankslan said:

sounds good It is hairy do you have any idea what causes that? I know it strain related mostly. Sometimes it worse for me even with the same strain. I noticed my top buds were more hairy than lowers too. Maybe too much wind or light. My temps have been cool with winter. Everyone always says heat but im running led and dont even hit 78 in winter. Maybe too dry idk been bugging me and Ive been trying to figure it out for a while. Its still dank bud just doesnt look as good its like it doesnt want to finish out. 

The gone wild looks really sick though I hope you do something with them. 

i am going to try and work it some and also get some beans out of some maybe have to jump in the deep end and try to figure out how to get beans out of one weather its with siler or something.these are the last of the beans and the only keeper from old stock.so its going to be a ride..but just the prelim sattelite grows have said its pretty frigin awesome..so im going to figure out how to first get beans of it to back up this copy then start learning this plant and really see if i can bring out whatever vision was had in its creation.

59 minutes ago, frankslan said:

I dont know much about making beans but lots of knowledgeable people on here that are very helpful. 

Oh for sure.I am hoping to be in a good place in time for the journey I'm on at this time.in time I hope to learn from the very able men and women of this forum.

6 minutes ago, zombug said:

Nice roots bro. Looking good!

Thank you that ggw is solid for cuts, always root(knock on wood).once I dial in the second half I really expect this to be something special.I would love one day to pass a cut to someone to help spread and save this snapshot in time.it might not be some uber famous cut or plant but it is special to me and everyone who come into contact with her!

Archived