DoobieDuck Still Kickin 2020 Summer Grow

DoobieDuck

Yup, Doobie's still growing another year. I hope you'll join me and tag along. I dug thru my vast seed collection and pulled out some seed as old as 2008. A lot of early hazes, some of my own creations, some newer varieties. Most from our finest breeders.

Some extinct breeders and varieties too. With plans on making some small seed batches with these, crosses using these hazes. If I survive to finish the grow and the summer.

Here's whats germing.

Gypsy Luang Prabang Lao Sativa, Arjan Haze x Cinnamon, Ace Haze x Kali China, Tom Hill Haze, Tom Hill Monkey Haze F2, Sam the Skunkman Haze x Skunk #1, Relentless Sour Dubb Haze, CSI Humboldt - Dead Zone, CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp F2s, CSI Humboldt Ice Age, Doobies’ Old Moon Monkey, Ethos genetics Citral Flo R1 V2, CoolMoe PCK x Boggle Diesel, Goat and Monkey seed BlueTriangle, Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia, Bohempians’ Nigerian x F13

I will post soon the best descriptions I could formulate and find of these. If you guys can help, I'm open to adding to that if you have info for me. I'm also open to suggestions of what you'd like to see me breed; but let's hold off on that until I have confirmed male and females. A lot of these I had less that 6 seed left in my stash. I have seedlings up of all of them germed, but more of some than others. Should be some good medicine and make some great images....

IMG_7892hazegrow.jpg

IMG_7881-2020-haze-grow-W.jpg

IMG_7889hazegrow.jpg

13 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

Gypsy Luang Prabang Lao Sativa, Arjan Haze x Cinnamon, Ace Haze x Kali China, Tom Hill Haze, Tom Hill Monkey Haze F2, Sam the Skunkman Haze x Skunk #1, Relentless Sour Dubb Haze, CSI Humboldt - Dead Zone, CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp F2s, CSI Humboldt Ice Age, Doobies’ Old Moon Monkey, Ethos genetics Citral Flo R1 V2, CoolMoe PCK x Boggle Diesel, Goat and Monkey seed BlueTriangle, Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia, Bohempians’ Nigerian x F13

This is going to be an epic run!  I look forward to following along.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone who stopped in to see and watch this. I'll do my best. 
Here is Ethos Genetics Skunk Hero, some taken past the optimum finish time just to create images of amber resin for you to enjoy. Fine art Amber captured by Jeff Scheetz aka DoobieDuck.

552a-skunk-hero-edit-W.jpg 618-skunk-hero-edit-W.jpg 491-skunk-hero-edit-W.jpg 426-skunk-hero-edit-W.jpg

370-skunk-hero-edit-W.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done any of these in quite awhile, 2 years! So what inspired me, all of the peeps across the web asking me what happened to them. This is Bubba and the wifey camping out in their grow watching over their last Ethos Genetics Skunk Hero. Enjoy....DD

IMG_0608-bubba-ethos-skunk-hero-W.jpg

IMG_0601-bubba-ethos-skunk-hero-W.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, shaggy said:

...photoshopped but I know it is not.

Nice work as always!

Some good lookin smoke too.

Shagg I'm using some new lighting and different angles on these thus the different look. The buds and color provide the rest..peace..DD

2 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

Shagg I'm using some new lighting and different angles on these thus the different look. The buds and color provide the rest..peace..DD

Your skill with light and shadow is what makes it realistic, I find that is true when doing graphic design also.

I always love to see your stuff, Rock on brother DoobieDuck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ok guys,still here, stick growing, how about this!
Here's a special little thing growers love. I recently germed some Goat and Monkey seed. And wow, nine of nine sprouted for me. Many thanks goat and Monkey, here's their page on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9W_u8YhffW/ ...I'm sure others will appreciate knowing your Fem seed do so well. Cheers...

P5010002-goat-n-monkey-W.jpg

• 2 months later...

Damn, I am saddened I cannot make all the posts I used to. Just a busy summer guys. And yes I've been on IG and FB some but not much on the forums. Not enough time in a day to grow, shoot and post. There's a light at the end of the tunnel? Yes, I hope. I have plans on sharing a ton of pics this fall. For today, I'm trying to do some video on my youtube channel. Here's an example of some CSI Humboldt gear from my recent macros. Enjoy and thanks all of you who follow and still like seeing my efforts...cheers....
Dooobie's video CSI Humboldt.....

• 1 month later...

Grow is going great, can't wait to start shooting. And I have a good various variety winter grow started. Until then here's the gangs all here video on my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X2ZAp7SLL4
I've been shooting pics like mad. Soon can get some processed. Sorry that seems what I say a lot nowa--days, SOON....I'm getting older and can't seem to accomplish stuff like I used too! 

• 2 months later...

Ok 26 degrees here yesterday morning and that means winter! We go from summer into winter here in my neck of the woods. The time has come to get back on the web, I was swamped all summers, still am but am finding some time to share my images of the finish with you here at the Zlabs one of my favorite haunts! Applause? 

Let's get right to it, many of my own creations showed off in the grow and I will feature those first.

Doobie's Dusted Chunk=(Dynasty Starduster=(PRE 99 SOUR DIESEL X M.S UNIVERSE #10) X Doobies Leb Chunk (Leb27 x HTC Deep Chunk) x Doobies Rocket Bubble(Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Head Mss x SB)

IMG_8956-dustedchunk-W.jpg

IMG_8960-dustedchunk-W.jpg

IMG_8966-dustedchunk-W.jpg

0061-dusted-chunk-W..jpg

• 6 months later...

Did the bud in the above pic get her hair cut for before the photoshoot?

She has that trimmed look to her.

Did ya take only the large leaves off?

I like my females nice and trim, but not completly shaven...LOL

I am still talkin cannabis of course..😎

Archived