DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck Still Kickin 2020 Summer Grow

DoobieDuck

Yup, Doobie's still growing another year. I hope you'll join me and tag along. I dug thru my vast seed collection and pulled out some seed as old as 2008. A lot of early hazes, some of my own creations, some newer varieties. Most from our finest breeders.

Some extinct breeders and varieties too. With plans on making some small seed batches with these, crosses using these hazes. If I survive to finish the grow and the summer.

Here's whats germing.

Gypsy Luang Prabang Lao Sativa, Arjan Haze x Cinnamon, Ace Haze x Kali China, Tom Hill Haze, Tom Hill Monkey Haze F2, Sam the Skunkman Haze x Skunk #1, Relentless Sour Dubb Haze, CSI Humboldt - Dead Zone, CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp F2s, CSI Humboldt Ice Age, Doobies’ Old Moon Monkey, Ethos genetics Citral Flo R1 V2, CoolMoe PCK x Boggle Diesel, Goat and Monkey seed BlueTriangle, Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia, Bohempians’ Nigerian x F13

I will post soon the best descriptions I could formulate and find of these. If you guys can help, I'm open to adding to that if you have info for me. I'm also open to suggestions of what you'd like to see me breed; but let's hold off on that until I have confirmed male and females. A lot of these I had less that 6 seed left in my stash. I have seedlings up of all of them germed, but more of some than others. Should be some good medicine and make some great images....

IMG_7892hazegrow.jpg

IMG_7881-2020-haze-grow-W.jpg

IMG_7889hazegrow.jpg

Edited by DoobieDuck
spelling

inhaletime

happy 2020! ice age sounds like some wild stuff.  love seeing your photos. 

shaggy

Nice  start @DoobieDuck

All look mighty fine!

But the Tom Hill Haze has caught my eye.

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Comacus
13 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

Gypsy Luang Prabang Lao Sativa, Arjan Haze x Cinnamon, Ace Haze x Kali China, Tom Hill Haze, Tom Hill Monkey Haze F2, Sam the Skunkman Haze x Skunk #1, Relentless Sour Dubb Haze, CSI Humboldt - Dead Zone, CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp F2s, CSI Humboldt Ice Age, Doobies’ Old Moon Monkey, Ethos genetics Citral Flo R1 V2, CoolMoe PCK x Boggle Diesel, Goat and Monkey seed BlueTriangle, Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia, Bohempians’ Nigerian x F13

This is going to be an epic run!  I look forward to following along.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..