OverGeeks Garden lab 2020

Guest FrostyColas

Guest FrostyColas

Long day at work. So I came home and treated myself to this king palm wrapper. Stuffed it with some very well cured aculpoco pupil (mass medical strains aka pupilfam). Supposedly holds .8g now time is doing weird shit while I'm reading a book.. .and I can hear ths dog breathing on the floor over the exhaust fan of the tent I'm sitting next to...

So I'm gonna spark this next on off....see if I can make orbit...that guy breeds some good shit....20200209_014522.thumb.jpg.5de696235e32e8ad24be6f9a5a677973.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FrostyColas

These antenna seeds are really doing nicely. Maybe the most vigorous stuff I've grown in recent times. Usually I have culled at least three and had one non germination by this time. At this rate it's going to be a crowded flower room...

And columbian #6 is still dominating...still think it's a boy...

20200210_124440.jpg

Guest FrostyColas

Getting closer. Putang looks like at least 10 days, the white larry dragon probably twice that. So not too far behind "schedule" lol. Looking forward to puttin em to the spark 😁20200215_004439.thumb.jpg.ef70958d337511ee009449e18ea9f982.jpg

20200215_004429.jpg

Top is wld, putang on bottom

Looking sweet.

Love the looks and the smoke reports on that PuTang.

She should be a nice one .

I was gonna ask you if you wanted 1 Grape pupil female seed To mate with those purple laser lite’s that you’ve got sprouted. ?

maybe make Laser light Grapes?

But you have grape pupils mom already in house.

So you could just pollinate her clone and do something similar, just not bx’d to Star pupil so I think there would be less colorful plants in the seeds.

Just random musings on your garden bro.

Thanks for letting me peep in.

:smileys-passing-joint:

Guest FrostyColas

@Ilynnboy sounds like it might be a good pairing but I'm burnt out on pupil strains for now. 80% of what I've smoked for the last 3 years has had some pupil in it. I'm keeping a grape pupil mom tho,just in case. I've still got that putang to come down and smoke too... all those antenna seeds are blowing me away with their vigor. I cant believe I havent been able to bring myself to cull any yet. .im generally ruthless at all grow stages but they arent giving me any cause (watch em all be males now that I've said that). I've got some Tony's beans lined up for run after the antenna....im predicting a very high summer...lol thanks for taking an interest and the time to comment! 💚

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrostyColas

@Trailerparkshine I've been slacking here, sorry. Here's an updated group shot of the antenna gang. They are going like mad! I still haven't been able to cull a single plant out of these. I dont know what I'm going to do. I've only got 9 30 gallon pots in the flower room...might have to get creative. This is going to be fun to watch folks!

20200225_122730.jpg

13 hours ago, FrostyColas said:

@Trailerparkshine I've been slacking here, sorry. Here's an updated group shot of the antenna gang. They are going like mad! I still haven't been able to cull a single plant out of these. I dont know what I'm going to do. I've only got 9 30 gallon pots in the flower room...might have to get creative. This is going to be fun to watch folks!

20200225_122730.jpg

Nice ..they are doing great bud.fid you chop the putangy?howd that turn out for ya

Guest FrostyColas

This is what 300$ an ounce will get me here. Its,well...okay?maybe? It works after a fashion and I'll get some sleep tonight .

20200229_003829.jpg

If you wanted to know what putang looks like after harvest...it ain't pretty, but we made it!

20200229_003140.jpg

Guest FrostyColas

So the plan is...get these antenna babies potted up...not more to go on the white larry dragon or the dandelion gum. That WLD is all grape-orange candy funk with a nutty undertone that promises to be out of this world.White larry dragon

20200301_012741.jpg

20200301_011908.jpg

Guest FrostyColas

As I'm wrapping up run 7 in these 30g living soil pots I sent off a sample. I also paid extra$ to have one of the guys at build a soil to give ammendment recommendations. I'd love to have some more eyes on this so please take a look and let me know what you think. This is only my second test and I've never had anyone set me straight on how to read these. So  please look and comment! ( @Coastal I'm kinda lookin at you here 😁)

I dont think I've done too bad for the amount of weed I've pulled out of this dirt. Ammendments have been pretty sparse. A little kelp meal and oyster shell,some teas and ferments and worm dirt from the worm farm. 

Thanks in advance y'all! 

Screenshot_20200301-222222_Drive.thumb.jpg.54e60e197154be85eda392e25f6e96de.jpg

I'll take a look but you might have to get a way to make that bigger or clearer for me .. I'm just on my phone and it gets all blurry when I try to enlarge it.

Guest FrostyColas

@coastal I couldn't figure out a way to attach the actual pdf, I had to screenshot it. It looks good until I blow it upn then I can't read it either! I dunno what to do, I have reached my technical limit with this stuff...

Yeah it looks alright, lot of the main food there that's the important part!

I think their recommendations are pretty spot on, although I might try to top dress the gypsum and woolastonite then flush a bunch through before reapplying the micros and more gypsum and woolastonite..

All your other cations are high(magnesium, potassium, and sodium).. and the sodium level is the worst.. it is up above where your potassium should be so the plants will be building cells with that instead of calcium and even potassium.. 

You'll want to push a bit of the excess cations out and replace them with the calcium in the gypsum. But it should be pretty easy for you as your other levels are pretty good.

Guest FrostyColas

Thanks @Coastal. you've just saved me from several days of strategizing  over and over again! Thats a very well thought out approach and I truly appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrostyColas

Sorry I've been slack about updating...and that's not going to be getting better....I work in Healthcare...so I had a shitty 14 hour day.so what...i get to come home to these gorgeous plants. My 2 current favorites and a partial group shot. They've been in these 1 gal pots for about week. Transplant next week into the big pots in the flower room. Going to be quick flip I think. These have been absolute monsters.

Hope everyone is well....

20200314_001647.jpg

20200314_003336.jpg

20200314_001725.jpg

Edit to add veg day 41.

Guest FrostyColas

@Trailerparkshine thanks

I really shouldn't complain, that garden of mine puts me right back in my happy place. Those plants from antenna are just killing it! I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up! Plus- long shifts at work = more days home with my littles...and that's where life really happens!😁

Archived