OverGeeks Garden lab 2020

Guest FrostyColas

Guest FrostyColas

@Trailerparkshine

Hospital is keeping me jumpin. Not complaining, still employed.

Flipped a few to flower monday. So far just one boy to show. He's really motivating me to get popping on my new space so I'll have little rooms for boys. Handsome fella has been sitting on top of my indoor vermicomposter for 2 days. Still looks so good! Its one of the columbian haze from antenna. 

Hope y'all are well. Please everybody stay home and safe!

20200328_003058.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FrostyColas

a little breakfast nugget of white larry dragon. I just took this down a few weeks ago, so not cured. This ones an instant classic. Too sleepy to describe the smell. Imma go taste test this and back to the grind! Stay lit y'all!  Read a short article claiming that prior testing showed alot of the cannabinoids to have anti viral properties. Maybe it will work on c10? I'm gonna test that!

20200328_080709.jpg

9 hours ago, FrostyColas said:

@Trailerparkshine

Hospital is keeping me jumpin. Not complaining, still employed.

Flipped a few to flower monday. So far just one boy to show. He's really motivating me to get popping on my new space so I'll have little rooms for boys. Handsome fella has been sitting on top of my indoor vermicomposter for 2 days. Still looks so good! Its one of the columbian haze from antenna. 

Hope y'all are well. Please everybody stay home and safe!

20200328_003058.jpg

Dude I have that same tote .i keep my dirt in it.glad to see you still alive and kicking.i know with the crisis good people are working almost non stop and it’s appreciated in so many ways.thank you for the update .

Guest FrostyColas

I love those totes. I use them for everything! I've got a pair of em opening opening with a light fastened in for a cloning space too. I'll have to take some pics of that next time it's running.. 

1 hour ago, FrostyColas said:

I love those totes. I use them for everything! I've got a pair of em opening opening with a light fastened in for a cloning space too. I'll have to take some pics of that next time it's running.. 

that’s dope,def should take some pics of it would be cool to see more setups and work arounds

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrostyColas

Quickie update. Had some troubles during transplant, but got them ironed out. Girls are getting happy. Flip might be soon,  dunno. Haven't had time to find my notes on how these girls stretch.  Pictured is a purple lazer lite 3. She (I hope) is my current favorite. Just a gorgeous plant!

Btw, these have been vegged on the lamplight schedule and have done so very well!

20200406_231538.jpg

11 hours ago, FrostyColas said:

Quickie update. Had some troubles during transplant, but got them ironed out. Girls are getting happy. Flip might be soon,  dunno. Haven't had time to find my notes on how these girls stretch.  Pictured is a purple lazer lite 3. She (I hope) is my current favorite. Just a gorgeous plant!

Btw, these have been vegged on the lamplight schedule and have done so very well!

20200406_231538.jpg

Thanks for the update..looking good bud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FrostyColas

Chopped the last boi tonight. All the antenna columbian haze were male. So in the 9 hole flower room I now have 3 girls...fml I've got to get something else going. I think crazy tony(tony greens tortured beans)is up next as I got some fems from the mega pack orange grapefruit rabbit hole. Anywhoo...here's pics of what's left. Bottom is star lotus' top is purple lazerlite3

20200502_002713.jpg

20200502_002724.jpg

How long did you veg before flipping? If you are getting males like that something is stressing out your plants.

Guest FrostyColas

@fabvariousk I dont think it was stress so much as just bad luck. Only one of the lazerlites was a boy...tiny sample size too...these will be revisited again very soon and I still have one columbian girl in the veg room.

I'm just whiny cause I'm getting so little garden time and work is using me up...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FrostyColas

Skylotus starting to put on some weight. Seriously heavy and sticky!

Purple lazerlite3 looking a little crazy but throwing a really strong pinesol and black pepper (like you just ground it). The pepper is a new smell for me in cannabis but I can tell you right now that I like it!

20200523_005155.jpg

20200523_005112.jpg

Guest FrostyColas

A few from tony greens tortured beans. I lost quite a few of these that couldn't shed the seed shell, two died after I pried the shell off after about 36 hours stalled.  One died that I didnt mess with, just couldn't shed. My germ process is to soak till they sink then straight into dirt.  I've tried others. I really suck with paper towel germination. I'm open to suggestions as to how to handle this situation in the future 🙂.

My gut is to let nature take its course. My ego on the other hand....I was really excited about this orange grapefruit rabbit hole, and I still am. And I was just counting on running a bunch of feminized seeds...I really need an autopilot grow right now.....karma what did I do???  (Half joking)

At least it was an excuse to pop more seeds😁

20200523_005739.jpg

20200523_005755.jpg

20200523_005806.jpg

20200523_005817.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived