Featured Breeder - Featured Strain

dragboatjeffy

I'm looking forward to running some antenna gear when I can get a order together! Do you have some more info on this?..I've been checking out this cats gear and threads and seems up my alley.

Pretty sure those are some of @Tonygreen s gorilla bubble crossed to @dragboatjeffy s SFV OG x three headed dragon ... this would be one of the least sativa offering by antenna seeds but still a very good cross for heavier meds..

I dont think you could go wrong on any of the antenna gear though, maybe ask @fabvariousk and describe the type of high or plant you are searching for.

1 minute ago, Coastal said:

Pretty sure those are some of @Tonygreen s gorilla bubble crossed to @dragboatjeffy s SFV OG x three headed dragon ... this would be one of the least sativa offering by antenna seeds but still a very good cross for heavier meds..

I dont think you could go wrong on any of the antenna gear though, maybe ask @fabvariousk and describe the type of high or plant you are searching for.

Thank you.I will for sure try to connect with him soon and try to pick his brain some.

The mother SFV OG X 3 headed dragon from bad dawg freebies was one of the stinkiest plants I have ever grown! It had a lovely dirty nasty odor that really stood out in the room. That smell was the main reason I made the cross. I knew that mixed with the glue of the GBbx3 it would have the potential to create some real stink bombs! It and the Pineapple3dg13xGBbx3 were the favorite strains of my outdoor grow friend this year and the only ones he grew outside of the greenhouse and under the direct sun.

it is one of the few indica leaning strains offered by Antenna but a good one! The smoke is thick and gaseous. It does not knock you out like you would expect something that tastes like it would. The Ortega X 3 headed dragon I have from bad dawg puts your lights out fast!

7 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

The mother SFV OG X 3 headed dragon from bad dawg freebies was one of the stinkiest plants I have ever grown! It had a lovely dirty nasty odor that really stood out in the room. That smell was the main reason I made the cross. I knew that mixed with the glue of the GBbx3 it would have the potential to create some real stink bombs! It and the Pineapple3dg13xGBbx3 were the favorite strains of my outdoor grow friend this year and the only ones he grew outside of the greenhouse and under the direct sun.

it is one of the few indica leaning strains offered by Antenna but a good one! The smoke is thick and gaseous. It does not knock you out like you would expect something that tastes like it would. The Ortega X 3 headed dragon I have from bad dawg puts your lights out fast!

Thank you bud!hey could you perhaps help with a suggested strain.I'm from the mitt and have a deep love of Spicey earth and all the go go of a sativa.with that said could you recommend a indoor sleeper .something electric but reminds you of summer nights in the city(detroit proud!)where every weekend in a different parking lot the was a carnival!?sweet and salty treats..smoke thick in a car of silly younglings..sorry for jacking the thread.kinda just ran off

Archived