Jmo

Putang and Sativa party pack

Jmo

Putang in a 10g of M3 at week 2 just starting to stretch. Tried something different this time around. No topping, just bent and tied to top to the side to allow the lowers to catch up and form a canopy. Has that funky leaf phenotype.

Loving the sativa party pack mystery. Love the oldschool sativa, especially that haze. Thinking she is alculpulco and not old timers but cant tell quite yet. Has a real gnarly somewhat gross funk to her this morning. This is her at week 6 in a 7g of M3. 

Screenshot_20200104-093131_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-093115_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-093056_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200103-180535_Gallery.jpg

Ilynnboy

Definitely looking like A/G to me.

Nice colas starting.

. I love tying plants instead of topping.
:smileys-passing-joint:

Pupilfam

Daaang that last pic is so beautiful! The long flowering stuff is such a delight.

If its oldtimers it will be an earthy woody and pupily thing. Denser than youd expect, with massive colas.

if its acapulco expect citrus wet laquer solvent spice and pupil, generally more airy and oily.

Jmo

Putang and Alculpulco pupil doing great. Putang has a heavenly citrus smell and is frosting up and looking like the darker purple pheno. Alculpulco is at 8 weeks and Putang at 3.5 weeks. 

Had a bit of a scare this morning. Was defoliating my Xanadu (bodhi bandaid haze 7X pre-98 bubba) who was at 4 weeks and found that she decided that she wanted to be a he. Balls on some lowers. My healthiest most vigorous plant in the tent. Chopped it down hoping that I intervened early enough to prevent pollination. Boy would it suck if the long flowering sativa got hit with pollen...Was really looking forward to the Xanadu. Have been lucky to not have any herms in the garden for a very long time. 

Picture updates to follow