Prayer Tower Indica

Guest CentralMassOrganics

Here's some pictures of my Prayer Tower Indica female on day 18. She's super stretchy for an indica, but the smell is very lavender and soapy but in a good way.

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Not sure, It hermed over the past few days. There was 6-8 branches that all had balls covered on them. I had it growing in a 3 gallon pot, which may not have been big enough for this with the Thai genetics. Unfortunately, I cut her down.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh damn, thats too bad! I actually dont think I had found any herms like that in the Prayer Tower Sativa version! Grown out like 3 packs of em and found multiple winners! I think there may have been a couple girls I discarded who got late nanners.

• 3 months later...

I grew out more of these and it has been loads better the second run. I think I had one really finicky plant or several light leaks or something first run. Anyway I absolutely have been loving this strain in flower. It smells like straight lemons and fresh squeezed lemonade. Huge-fat-dense and frosty colas with high yield. I'm growing her out in a 2 gallon pot and will easily hit a ounce maybe 2 or more. Here's some new pictures for everyone and redemption for Prayer Tower Indica!

Day 16:

IMG_1105.thumb.jpg.4403753d948f9e95628cca91b953764b.jpg

Day 22:

IMG_1123.thumb.jpg.1457a763af7257ece1b82dc192be9c0d.jpg

Day 30:

IMG_1141.thumb.jpg.bc2fdc220aa1a5e8774e4a7ad9102a7e.jpg

Day 46:

IMG_1242.thumb.jpg.b3a6dac6101aef30341e19bab954ee51.jpg

Archived