Happy New Year and the road ahead

Tynehead Tom

Happy New Year Cannabis Lovers !

While I don't have much time for the forums these days, I been discussing things with Dragboat and am looking forward to another year of dropping my work at GLG.

I am happy to support the GLG fundraisers for the families of fallen farmers and will continue to do so whenever I am able.

I may not be a regular participant in the forums here but I do encourage folks to use this breeder section to share their Strawberry Hill grows. 

The first drop of the year will be available soon so be sure to subscribe to GLG's email alert for upcoming drops from all your favorite breeders.

With blessings from Bodhi himself , the next release to support our fallen farmer's families is a  hefty sack of Goji Ghash F2 

I'd post some pics but it seems my account features have been changed

anyhow, Have a Frosty New Year and catch ya on the flip side......

p.s. ….. if you have been trying to reach me , it seems my messaging functions have also been disabled for some time while I was away so I have not been receiving messages since November some time.

if you have my email it might be best to use that instead.

Guest Mountain Wizard

Same here! The place isn't the same without some of the fond participants around more often. Hope it's a "good" kind of busy! Lol The best in the new year to come.

Keeping my personal life off the internet is very important to me going forward so I won't be doing grow threads or general forum participation very often.

I may add content to this subforum as it pertains to drops at GLG 

I've got the old crew back together and we are navigating legalization as best we can.

supporting Dragboatjeff and the GLG fallen farmer fundraisers is important to me so I will continue down that road.

This subforum is here for the benefit of that endeavor and so growers can show their gear.

as before , most of my drops will be donations for GLG fundraisers , so if you choose Strawberry Hill gear, you are assisting the families of the farmers we have lost..... it's that simple.

I wish for nothing more than that and my presence on "any" forums will be minimal outside of promoting gear I have donated.

cheers and in the words of the late Ram Dass

Be..... Here..... Now...….

reaching me by email is best these days if it is urgent..... otlbseedcollective@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

heads up.....

releasing Goji Ghash F2 (fundraiser drop) 

and I am finally gonna part with a very small sack of Bubba Royale (Pre 98 Bubba S1 x Long Valley Royal Kush (lavender gas pheno). Those who were lucky enough to get to test these have all come back to me with extremely good feedback. Some even said it was some of the nicest bud they have tasted or smoked. Only dropping 15 packs.

and I'm releasing a pet project I have been crushing hard on for a while now and am happy with the progeny from the latest crop of beans.

HAOG(maple ridge bc cut) x Karma's Biker Kush V1 (original release)

beans are enroute so subscribe to GLG for drop alerts

I got the head deep in the garden these days and some bombshell crosses coming down the pipe 😉

OGKB 2.0 x Fire Alien Kush

OGKB 2.0 x Biker Kush v1

Fire Alien x Biker KushV1

SF Valley Breath x Biker Kush v1

[Biker Kush x Fire OGKB] x SF Valley Breath

OGKB 2.0 x [HAOG MR cut x biker v1)

just to give some teasers...….

• 3 weeks later...

for those waiting on my next drop...… I obviously missed 4-20 and I apologize

I know I don't have a big following but I'm gonna continue my work in my garden regardless.

My current plant count under my personal license is 147 indoors so it is affording me the wiggle room to do large seed pops to refine selection

Now the drops news.....

I have been hospitalized a few times recently and the last one was in the back of an ambulance. My blood pressure which is normally in the very healthy range for my young age of nearing 51 was 300 over 200 in the ambulance and my body went into full rigor. They though my heart was going to explode. I just remember hitting the floor screaming and crying uncontrollably and that continued until I was in the ER and the hydramorphine was pumping into me. Blew out my right Sacroilliac joint and they discovered 4 herniated lumbar discs. So...… I'm down for the count and unfortunately taking drugs I don't want to but understand that I kinda need to for now.

Wife has stepped up and is helping me with the garden so no worries there.

So needless to say, the drop is delayed but will get their.

I really want to get these F2's I made of Goji OG x 88G13HP , AKA - Goji Ghash….. out to the masses for GLG fundraising.

anyhow, for those still following along, I'm down but not out

stay safe in these trying times 😉

Herniated discs are a bitch for sure been dragging a few around for 30+ years now.

i remember the pain dude , just biting my pillow crying.

Good luck on the mending up.

Do the therapy work,

it sucks but it will help.

Sorry for the piece of bad luck Tom.

Are you going to be a laminectomy?

They wanted to fuse mine together.

i said no and am still kicking at the almost ripe age of 51 myself.

Guess this kills the fishing season?

might need to plan if you eat sustainably like that.

Sending my brotherly vibes.

heal quick and use only the opiates you absolutely have to.

Heal is tough work. Best of wishes to you and yours. I Feel the back pain. My wife has been such a savior. I can't imagine rolling without her. 

Shit brother, that sounds painful. The 4 herniated lumbar discs are from your previous injury or some new accident?

Glad your woman is stepping up to help with the garden, maybe she will fall in love with it as you have.
I think you mentioned before that she tends the vegetable garden so it should be no problem for her with your guidance.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG

1 hour ago, gorilla ganja said:

Shit brother, that sounds painful. The 4 herniated lumbar discs are from your previous injury or some new accident?

Glad your woman is stepping up to help with the garden, maybe she will fall in love with it as you have.
I think you mentioned before that she tends the vegetable garden so it should be no problem for her with your guidance.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG

the lumbar discs are a result of my spine trying to cope with an unstable sacroiliac joint. The discs are all herniating out the left side but the pain is all on the right side

It's kinda baffling the doctors that I have even been able to walk at all.

So ya, not a new injury, just life catching up to me.

I appreciate the kind words from you all, means a lot , it truly does.

Archived