Tynehead Tom

Happy New Year and the road ahead

Tynehead Tom

Happy New Year Cannabis Lovers !

While I don't have much time for the forums these days, I been discussing things with Dragboat and am looking forward to another year of dropping my work at GLG.

I am happy to support the GLG fundraisers for the families of fallen farmers and will continue to do so whenever I am able.

I may not be a regular participant in the forums here but I do encourage folks to use this breeder section to share their Strawberry Hill grows. 

The first drop of the year will be available soon so be sure to subscribe to GLG's email alert for upcoming drops from all your favorite breeders.

With blessings from Bodhi himself , the next release to support our fallen farmer's families is a  hefty sack of Goji Ghash F2 

I'd post some pics but it seems my account features have been changed

anyhow, Have a Frosty New Year and catch ya on the flip side......

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 2

Tynehead Tom

p.s. ….. if you have been trying to reach me , it seems my messaging functions have also been disabled for some time while I was away so I have not been receiving messages since November some time.

if you have my email it might be best to use that instead.

Mountain Wizard

Same here! The place isn't the same without some of the fond participants around more often. Hope it's a "good" kind of busy! Lol The best in the new year to come.

Tynehead Tom

Keeping my personal life off the internet is very important to me going forward so I won't be doing grow threads or general forum participation very often.

I may add content to this subforum as it pertains to drops at GLG 

I've got the old crew back together and we are navigating legalization as best we can.

supporting Dragboatjeff and the GLG fallen farmer fundraisers is important to me so I will continue down that road.

This subforum is here for the benefit of that endeavor and so growers can show their gear.

as before , my drops are 100% donation , so if you choose Strawberry Hill gear, you are assisting the families of the farmers we have lost..... it's that simple.

I wish for nothing more than that and my presence on "any" forums will be minimal outside of promoting gear I have donated.

cheers and in the words of the late Ram Dass

Be..... Here..... Now...….

reaching me by email is best these days if it is urgent..... otlbseedcollective@gmail.com