Med Cookies, Darlin's Net, NASA Bruce

Guest Nickmac

Guest Nickmac

@blues147 let me know and I'll take clones. Have not had the pleasure of seeing these through flower yet and I am excited for this. Got back from a chill weekend in MI and realized I need to flower the stuff in my veg tent as I am running out of room. I also seem to have no room in my flower tent.... solution; more tents!! Med cookies going into the RDWC tonight and will be flipped to flower Friday or Saturday. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, @Nickmac, that is very kind of you to consider that for me, if you lived across the street from me I would accept your offer wholeheartedly and be able to return that favor but I'm sure we live in different countries making it

all very difficult,  very nice work!!! and again thank you.

Guest Nickmac

Strawberry Glue week 8, not really a part of the 9fold genetics but in my garden for 1 or 2 more days as she ripens to my liking 🙂 making room. I have a 100% Afghan that is a citrus factory cannot wait for that.  Had a very large Sour Sorbet and a very large Karma Bitch but both decided to be males.

20200609_092054.jpg

4 hours ago, blues147 said:

Is that strawberry glue a darkhorse product, looks great, man I really wish you were a neighbor now, lol.

He drove 4 hrs to come out here to the swamp for the weekend.. Never no... 

Great time @Nickmac..

:giphy:

Guest Nickmac

@blues147 I believe it is a T H Seeds creation. I will double check that for you. Thank you for the kind words. She is done and will be pulled tomorrow or the next.  @Oldman michigany budds it was more than worth the drive sir! Thank you for a great time! I have 3 weeks to get you clones LOL. Did another ice wash this evening for the next visit sir.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nickmac

11 day update, chugging along sticking to 550 ppm consistently. About to throw down quick and see what they look like under a net. I am starting to no longer see very noticable differences between the two. They also just started pushing 9 blades I was becoming concerned lol and probably overthinking from being around them too often.

20200619_162720.jpg

Guest Nickmac

Net in and defoliated again. A week or two I think then I will start flower...idk just kinda go with the flow. When the net is mostly filled I'll flip guess lol.

20200619_204638.jpg

Guest Nickmac

Med cookies day 1 of flower... I can not find much info on this strain so lets see how this turns out. Darlins net pheno 1 and 2 and NASA Bruce are chugging along week 5 or 6 lol 

20200626_231127.jpg

20200626_230848.jpg

Guest Nickmac

Recently acquired GG #2, #3, #4, White Widow, Planet Hulk, Larry OG and a beautiful Sweet God Male. Next run is going to be Strawberry Queen, DMT Dream, Buckeye Purple, Green Crack, and either Tangie or Headband. Anyone got a line on some Jelly Breath males or females and also looking HARD for Banna OG LOL I have an idea for something special 🙂

Guest Nickmac

Only 4 days since last update, these ladies are eating a ton and have quickly filled right back after I tore them up. 4 more days and I'll do it again maybe less. Cutting clones tomorrow for the next run in the 4x8 I mentioned before what I wanted to run and I have changed my mind 100 times since LOL. Anyone have any info on the med cookies is it high thc or high cbd hard to find a whole lot of anything on this strain. 

20200630_234610.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 11:21 PM, Nickmac said:

Recently acquired GG #2, #3, #4, White Widow, Planet Hulk, Larry OG and a beautiful Sweet God Male. Next run is going to be Strawberry Queen, DMT Dream, Buckeye Purple, Green Crack, and either Tangie or Headband. Anyone got a line on some Jelly Breath males or females and also looking HARD for Banna OG LOL I have an idea for something special 🙂

This gg 2,3 and 4. Not sure where these came from but if they are supposed to be legit cuts there is no 2 or 3 real gg. 

Guest Nickmac

Quick shot of Darlin's Net #1 and #2 before lights on. Sorry for quality took this with my phone quick and didnt turn the fans off. 

20200702_153131.jpg

20200702_153122.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nickmac

Med cookies just doing their thing. Not much of an update they are pushing through flower pheno #3 seems to have more resin production early and just seems a bit further along. 

20200710_220525.jpg

20200710_220537.jpg

Guest Nickmac

@nexxus, @Oldman michigany budds

Thanks I appreciate it!! I had an unfortunate loss of power the day after this picture. I just restored power throughout the entire house yesterday. I had a catastrophic loss in the med cookies tent and I am still awaiting the aftermath in my other flower tent. They are about a week from finish. I just did not have enough generators to power all my hobbies 😕 it is what it is now and I have to move forward. I have clones of the med cookies and will restart that grow very soon as it was an amazing strain as far as I was able to take it. 

Archived