Zoot

Nice...I got the Monkey Juice along with the freebie and will be getting to them Asap...a lot of people like the Mimosa for it's flavor/taste...but in my opinion lakes in the high department.

Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog

cool beans. i looked at their gear and it's on my 2nd hit list now. i wanted to get the beans and the freebee really bad but my budget won't allow it. grow isn't in flower yet etc so i'm still buying puff and need to make sure i can hit my plug with some loot he's going to need for bills... gotta buy a lawn mower so i can save loot during the grass cutting season. costs me 80$ mth to my lawn guy. he's going to be surprised as hell when i tell hi i bought a lawn mower lol.  the rub is electric and gas mowers are not durable and customer service sucks on the top companies for new electric mowers... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 9:22 AM, zoot said:

All 4 seeds that I planted have come up this morning, 100% germ rate 👍🏼👊🏼

Thank you for your support my friend and thumbs up for the thread. 👍
I look forward to seeing updates on your Citrus MILF.
Reports of "lemon meringue" from these more than once, so I hope thats something that suits your palate.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, 3Thirteen Seeds said:

Those look great @zoot
Are you getting any of the lemon/meringue smells mentioned?

i will have to let you know, to many strains in the garden

Here’s a nug drying up on a plant I took out early. They others will come down this weekend after a full 9 weeks

D37DAEA2-19F7-4F06-A65A-7E2A33CD2FD0.thumb.jpeg.77e8db04bc8ac4f945e59f7d41d920a9.jpeg

Archived