Indigo Grape Tester

Guest JustGrewIt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JustGrewIt

For the upcoming mms putang release, I plan to offer a free automated checkout service.

A little background. I am a hardware engineer with a current focus on automation.

I currently offer a successful paid service in the sneaker and apparel industry (more specifically supremenewyork). I have been in operation for 8 years now.

I have automated the wellgrownseeds site's process and am ready to go for this Thursday night. What is actually in all of our favors is there is no need to obtain credit card info as I do in the sneaker/apparel industry.

All that is needed is:

• Full Name
  • email (must be valid since a link is emailed to you by wellgrownseeds for you to complete the order)
  • contact number (I doubt this needs to be valid)
  • Billing/Shipping address (for now I am requiring that these are the same to make things easier on my side)

Before I go any further with my development to scale, I thought I'd reach out to this group and see what the interest level is as well as concerns anyone might have good or bad. I would ask that you message me if interested.

I will say in the sneaker/apparel industry there are many obstacles to overcome such as captcha, hidden item links and other barriers to finding the item and checking them out successfully. This wasn't always the case. As these site owners figured out what I was up to, they started implementing these barriers to thwart bots/automation. I suspect the same will happen in this industry, but it is still early.

This flow is pretty straight forward:

1. visit wellgrownseeds.com
  2. navigate to the seeds link
  3. select Mass Medical Strains
  4. Poll the site for the presence of the keyword "Putang" or "putang", if not present sleep some amount of time 3 to 5 seconds is reasonable, and look again
  5. Once the link is found: visit the link, click add to bag, click go to checkout, enter email, click agree to terms, click checkout
  6. Fill in customer billing info then click Continue
  7. Click on the default method and click continue
  8. Finally click place order

Note: To pay with a credit card, place your order with us using the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page. Upon receipt of your order we will email you a credit card payment link. Please be sure to check your spam box in the unlikely event the payment link is diverted to spam.

Guest JustGrewIt

My automated approach to checking out the Putang release on wellgrownseeds worked great. I confirmed with wgs my order was the first placed, clocking in at 11:59:28 PM.

The release did not sellout on wgs so this was overkill, but I can imagine near future things will get interesting. I’ll keep developing the code.

BCC749CB-0916-4F26-8737-A109EFD129ED.jpeg

There are too many variables to any grow for a real should.... I'm sure they could be ... but every tiny thing affects the outcome and the plant only has so much energy to share to however many bud sites.

Plant looks awesome man! Yeah, the goal of this (and most of my stuff) is not yield, its flower quality. With a good cure, the Indigo Grapes better be some super special herb!!! Both parents have some of the absolute best effects when smoked, so I have high expectations of this stuff when grown to its full potential. Yours looks great.

Cool automation process @JustGrewIt 🙂 I did make a real huge PuTang stock because of my 5 previous other drops selling out between 5 minutes and a few hours... you'll wanna keep that program in handy for some of my more limited upcoming ones 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustGrewIt

What are some good indicators that the plant is ready to harvest? I have heard milky/cloudy, the sight of amber,  I tried to capture what I am seeing now, are these ready? This is day 57. I can attempt to hold my hand steadier if needed.

2020-02-26-102709.jpg

2020-02-26-102808.jpg

2020-02-26-102807 (1).jpg

Guest Johne71

@JustGrewIt this is the time that I struggle with.  I don’t see too many amber heads but not sure if you will see amber or deep purple on this plant.  I harvest a different strain last year at day 56...this year I took her clone at day 60 and a different clone at day 64.  Also when I’m debating, I’ll cut a smaller lower branch to dry as a day 60 test branch.  It’s all good though.  

@JustGrewIt I would follow chic Kiev’s recommendation and wait another 5-7 days.

Although @Pupilfamsaid that this was “Special” medicine for the mind and I would pick a plant earlier for head effects rather than later when some of the amazing properties start to change/fade.

Is that the Indigo child clone or seed plants?

I sure could use a fat sack of that Indigo child as I have been battling anxiety and depression for a couple months now..

Anyway she is looking ready for me a Head smoker... Of you like a little more relaxed feeling wait another week.

She is definitely in the harvest window through.

• 4 weeks later...

@Ilynnboy If you grew some star pupil or putang plants from seed you'll easily find the effects you are looking for, to help out with anxiety and depression. The star pupil plants all do, and the indigo child pheno comes from them, look for a lighter purple/pink flower, kind of a runt and slower to start blooming but then speeds up and finishes bloom in 7-8 weeks, whereas most star pupil go 9 weeks and are a darker purple, also great smoke.

Anyways back on topic, I am eager to find out how these smoke! I have an awesome one finishing up bloom now. I don't know if these will be released or not, one tester found a few hermie plants, so I need to grow a bunch more and see what the over all population looks like, but this probably won't get released unless I find very high stability in a bigger sized population... for now focusing on testing out my indigo child bx regs!

13 hours ago, Pupilfam said:

I don't know if these will be released or not, one tester found a few hermie plants, so I need to grow a bunch more and see what the over all population looks like, but this probably won't get released unless I find very high stability in a bigger sized population... for now focusing on testing out my indigo child bx regs!

thanks for that reply @Pupilfam.

if your not super happy with these, are you going to do an outdoor freebie ( is that how Goji pupil ended up a freebie?)  with them or trash them and start over?

Always like picking your brain when it comes to this kinda thing

👍🏻

It really depends. If theyre bad or problematic they wont become a freebie, I'll just keep them. If they are really special and maybe once in a while have a finnicky plant, or they seem to be reliable outdoors, it could be an outdoor future freebie. I tend to do freebies that are still going to be super fire and reliable, they have to test well in my trials.

1 minute ago, Pupilfam said:

It really depends. If theyre bad or problematic they wont become a freebie, I'll just keep them. If they are really special and maybe once in a while have a finnicky plant, or they seem to be reliable outdoors, it could be an outdoor future freebie. I tend to do freebies that are still going to be super fire and reliable, they have to test well in my trials.

I've been told the only ignorant questions are the ones that don't get asked. Sometimes just writing the question out I can answer them myself.  I've never had the opportunity to grow the same strain both indoors and outdoors, so have not seen for myself the hermie issue.So what is it with the indoor that causes hermies that doesn't occur outdoors? Thanks CP

Originally there was only landrace and a lot of those had some % of hermaphrodites... as we moved more indoors those got weeded out and a lot of the worst hermie traits got eliminated,  and back in the day it was a serious faux past to breed any hermaphrodite plants because of this prevalence of those bad traits... now days people forget but there are still  lines with those closer to landrace wild Gene's that had the higher % of hermie traits.. good on you @Pupilfam for being diligent,  lots of times people do wierd things aswell though so I would try to test a bunch like you said ... be a shame to lose a good line when known hermie producing lines like cherry pie/cookie get bred with so often...

Cannabis evolved outdoors for millions of years, so being indoors is basically stressful in itself, lots of cannabis plants will hermie easily indoors even under "good" conditions, because the genes are that sensitive in them, meanwhile many of those plants if grown outdoors would be happy and have no reason to herm.

I think in breeding away from herm traits, its important to use indoors to find truly unhermable stable plants to work with 🙂 At the same time, sun grown is super special, so plants which need the sun should be praised and enjoyed in their natural happy environment too.

• 11 months later...

Hi all-I just ordered MMS Indigo pupil regs and have a question. Sorry to add it here in this thread but as the Pupil people 🙂 are here thought this would be the place. These are reg seeds of a special pheno of Star Pupil which itself was only female and available as S1 only. I  listened to great MMS interview where he stated after discovering Star Pupil he did not want to cross a male into the mix and so selfed to make fem seeds. Where did the Y come from to create Indigo Pupil reg seeds? Just curious-fun to know the details. If this was discussed elsewhere please point me in that direction. Thanks 

Found it. "For this Bx1, I used a special Kashmir Sunshine (Kashmir 22 x Sunshine Daydream) male to cross with the Indigo Child clone. Kashmir Sunshine adds vigor and structure, and pumps up the terpene intensity with a tiny bit more gas added, but the Indigo Child remains dominant bigtime. 

nice one @BC Boy.

I've been watching and listening about the Indigo child for a while now.

At least a year or so.

Hoping that I see it cubed someday, but I seriously doubt it.

Thats too much work for

most pollen chuckers these days.

Seems like most crosses don't make it past F1.

Sure does sound like a great clone tho.

Good luck on them

Archived