blue berry muffins

jm420

hey all i guess i got invited back at the right time,i took time off from the grow and got a real job for a bit but fuck that bullshit lol,ive been testing kaks bbm for a bit on a small scale absolutely killer smoke better than blue dream imo,you'll have to bear with me been a couple years since ive done a grow show but what better place to start with old friends ,ill get some pics when i figure out how to get them off my phone to the site ,it will be from day one of flower wich will start friday 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog

@jm420 what's the mother and father to BBM above ?

I have no idea what kind of phone u have. but iphone imports pics to your laptop/computer pretty easy/ from there just attach basic way.

easier way though is to google this site and sign in. go to where you want to post and pics are way to upload right from camera. i started doing that more often last year. but now since i updated from windows 7 to windows 10 i have no more import issues like i used too super easy import. both options are cool now. 

Archived