Boston Cream Pie in the Southern Hemisphere

Guest Serious Home Breeder

23 hours ago, EastCoastGreenGrown said:

Actually no. I’ve never used anything but this soil seed starter. It’s cheap and it’s worked every time. I really should start experimenting with other techniques though.

A seed popped in a jiffy pellet and placed inside a solo cup filled with a coco perlite /castings mix works amazing. Water only. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a shot of one of the BCP clones I put out late in season. 

I like doing bunches of late plantings as they are not spotted so easily. 

As the BCP is quite vigourous, it looks like it will lend itself well to late plantings. 

I wonder if these could be the first BCP's in the world grown outdoors? 😁

I love seeing the different MMS strains run outdoors. I saw BCP and Stardawg Pupil pop back up on GLG earlier and scooped a pack of each. 

• 3 weeks later...

About to pull the outdoors BCP. They really cranked outdoors in the sun. 

Handled the lack of irrigation really well, better than everything else i had so that may be the Pakistani origins as a member mentioned earlier.

Hopefully MMS will make more of these as I want to grow these outdoors next season from the start.

20200330_110757.jpg

20200330_111023.jpg

Nice buddy. Nice seeing the outdoor MMS gear. Outdoors is where I am at the moment, or will be soon. The kids have been getting some fresh air and sunlight lately. They love it!  I've been looking at tent set ups and where I could slap one up. Decided I had a few more spots to fill so splashed some Vanilla Pupil. It was a toss up between that and BCP. Coin up, coin down. VP it is. 

5 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Nice buddy. Nice seeing the outdoor MMS gear. Outdoors is where I am at the moment, or will be soon. The kids have been getting some fresh air and sunlight lately. They love it!  I've been looking at tent set ups and where I could slap one up. Decided I had a few more spots to fill so splashed some Vanilla Pupil. It was a toss up between that and BCP. Coin up, coin down. VP it is. 

Awesome man,  vanilla pupil sounds so good. 

Besides Vanilla Pupil, I've got Panama Pupil V3, Flat Earth, Prayer Pupil, Putang,  and Runaway Bride. I kind of got carried away with the MMS stuff this go round. I could run nothing but the GLG freebies and not need seeds for a long time. My wife really likes having a variety to choose from. With all this and everything else I've got started I think she'll be very pleased.

I grew out a freebie from @Pupilfam a couple years ago, being a Jamaican lambsbread cross, it was really nice.

Looking at the new katsu pupil at the moment. Looks fire.

I had a hard time deciding on Bubba or Katsu Pupil. Got the Bubba,  probably should have gotten both. We'll see what's cooking for the 420 sales. I might pick up the Katsu and put with the rest of my MMS goodies. I saw a MMS drop for Glory Hole on well grown seeds. It looks fricking dangerous! So many strains, so little time!

Archived