Star Pupil x Weapon X / Valedictorian - Freebie

Pupilfam

Here's a thread for one of my freebies that gets a lot of attention, the Star Pupil x Weapon X! These are long gone, no more available... I am working on projects with similar genetics in order to capture my favorite aspects of it, in a more refined version. These were given out as freebies because they were more phenotypically variable than what I normally like to release. They have a great deal of variation in terpenes and flower time. They are also a little less stable indoors than I like to see, although I test things with extreme stress compared to most growers, and everyone else growing these indoors have had great results. They could have made the cut for some, but I am picky. Nonetheless these are fantastic plants and I'm super happy to have shared them with the world. I recommended them for outdoor because of stability sensitivities to stress, but people have had great results indoors and out!

Lineage: Star Pupil (Thai x Afghan/Paki) x Weapon X (Mendocino Purple x Pakistani by CSI)

Flower: 7-9 weeks

Yield: Medium to HUGE! Some phenos yield average, and others have insane purple oversized buds all over, with giant yields! Also, super large oversized fan leaves and huge hollow stalks!

Phenotypes have varying shades of pink and purple flowers, with aromas varying from pupil funk, to vanilla, pineapple, raw mushroom, earthy, creamy, and more!

Effects are generally very relaxing, one of the only buds to actually put me to sleep nearly every time. Really nice with a long cure. Heavy heavy nighttime medicine... most indicas dont make me sleep, they just make me sad or lazy.... I'm a sativa dude. The indicas I do keep around, have to have a very positive vibe, wether they are for hanging out mellow or sleeping...

On with the photos! Please share your photos and experiences with these freebies too! I get a lot of questions about em.

StarPupilxWeaponXFreebie.jpg

P1766464.JPG

P1800465.JPG

P1800471.JPG

valedictorian.jpeg

P1800463.JPG

Guest Garrett024

@Pupilfam  i definately did man, super excited to give them a try this year.  I ended up pollinating a grape pupil and a BC purps from next generation seed co..

This star pupil x weapon x  DANKS . Very loud vanilla, earthy, hazzenutty . I remember loving this smell freshly chopped. Big heavy deep purple buds , where do you go wrong.

Good outdoor smoke if you ask me 😁.

Pics are of GP 

IMG_20190918_104201.thumb.jpg.4b573e12fda1347f99adbb0e4ab2e840.jpgIMG_20190918_104300.thumb.jpg.ab9d6564e5c8cdb743f5c4a1f9ddb149.jpg

SPxWX is a really satisfying plant to have in the garden. My pheno have a grapey Pupil funk to her. Definitely a good example of why it is good to grow out your freebies. Lots of special plants being handed out with love, not just paid for.57997DF3-6500-4E98-8208-6D2DC6B49562.thumb.jpeg.35cf1b433c086ffd8629c7485595efd7.jpeg

Guest hagfish
21 hours ago, CentralMassOrganics said:

I got a single pack of these left I'm saving for an outdoor grow this spring. Super pumped for these!

Thats cool man. I saved half of mine. Not sure if I’ll again outside in 2020. But I’ve heard of people running them inside without problems. 

Nice pics @Tray K how were these to grow indoors? 

A lot have grown them indoors with no problems. I grew a bunch indoors and they were fantastic, BUT with purposeful stressing such as light schedule changes and light leaks, I was able to get them to put balls on a lower branch on every plant, so theyre not very stress resistant imo. Just in week 3 or so. Once I cleaned em up down low I had no more issues... but thats why theyre an outdoor freebie. They can be grown indoors with attention.

Archived