Prayer pupil

Guest Luka grows organic

Guest Luka grows organic

Hey hoping to get everyone’s opinion on prayer pupil! I will give mine, it personally is my favorite and a staple in my garden! I grow the feminized seed as I feel they have more vigor and get fatter, prayer pupil is an insane yielded so make sure to tie up branches they can bend to the floor haha, 80% of the time the bud has beautiful purple streaks in it💜 the smell has that signature pupil grapey gym clothes stank with the lighter phenos having slight creamy yogurt backnotes, hope to get other people’s feelings on this strain and happy growing pupil fam

FCA60E81-FF16-45D4-8091-1FED78CBF29E.jpeg

F1FD1E41-3C03-4B07-86AE-CD45D0014156.jpeg

15B6F5A3-6664-4F30-B3BC-227B04968E75.jpeg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yummy! Yours look absolutely incredible.  Amazing display of colors.

One of my faves of the Pupil crosses. Ever get yours tested? My fav one tested at 33% thc... the lab re-tested it 3x to make sure it wasn't a mistake! They are an honest and dedicated lab, and they dont "hand out" large numbers often! MCR labs... first and best in MA. Anyways, I have had other phenos test low to mid 20s too. Numbers dont matter, but I wanna see someone break the 33% mark! I'm trying to myself now with some more. Also growing the fems again here.

The flavor of my old 33% keeper (2017) is like a hashy lavender creamy soapy and little bit pupily. So delicious. Green w little bits of purple streaks when you break it up. Very psychedelic high, still remember it to this day, the first time I smoked her!

Some people who have tried her from local dispensaries told me about closed eye visuals, and other trippy experiences they've had with her. Glad I'm not the only one! haha. She's one of my all time most popular strains.

Fems: Prayer Tower Sativa x Star Pupil

Regs: Star Pupil x Prayer Tower Sativa #9

P1022253.JPG

Guest Luka grows organic

I have yet to test some i definitely want to I’m only in RI so i might have to take a lil trip to the lab sometime soon! My harvest is actually coming down on Christmas Day haha perfect how it worked expecting some great vibes form this one💜

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, blues147 said:

Beginning of week 8, prayer pupil, this was my second plant, its very sticky and been on str8t water for a few days now. Its def done.

DSC001.JPG

Very good looking plant @blues147..am also put few in flowering before few days.. they all stinkers..

cant wait to try them as medicine..

Its got a pretty funky smell to it, I'm def not great at describing these things but its sweet and yet somehow has something like an almost foul melon smell to it.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:02 PM, blues147 said:

Its got a pretty funky smell to it, I'm def not great at describing these things but its sweet and yet somehow has something like an almost foul melon smell to it.

Looks and sounds great! That foul melon thing is awesome, I say fermenting fruit, that comes mainly from the Prayer side but a bit of pupil influence for that funk too... my praying mantis line is even more green melon cause the mr.e has that going on!

On 1/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, blues147 said:

Beginning of week 8, prayer pupil, this was my second plant, its very sticky and been on str8t water for a few days now. Its def done.

DSC001.JPG

I know I already told ya' in person but man they look great!

Have a Prayer Pupil Fem going. Roughly 2 weeks from sprout. 5 gal w/ organic soil and plain old tap water. Growth rate is picking up the last 2 days. 

Had an issue shedding its seed casing which I had to gently remove. A mushroom also decided to come up right along the Pupil’s stem which has been dispatched. 

DDA80BDE-E5E5-4125-AFDF-20ADB7ED2746.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Any sense if I did something wrong to this Prayer Pupil or am I just seeing a minor leaf mutation?  Other than the twisted leaves it is out performing the other generics I tried this go round. 

I rotate the pot every few days. The right side had a leaf twist that is appearing in the next set. see pics. 

Growing in soil with tap water. The generic White Widow next to it picked up powdery mold so I hit them all with organic neam oil and lowered the humidity. (Currently 74 degrees and 40-50% RH). Added a fan today and gave them some Fox big bloom last watering. 

4854AB8A-3D74-48B0-9241-CA3A79805B9B.jpeg

Guest Johne71

I feel like that plant won’t need any nutes for a few more weeks.  You should be fine with straight water.  It’s hard to tell in that photo but it could getting too much.  Maybe 25% strength in a couple more weeks.  

On 2/21/2020 at 5:57 AM, Pupilfam said:

@Dog Star Very nice looking!!

Thanx man...  am actually very much like how they smell.. some interesting complexity of flowery and citrus smells..

also great resiny,i will say they have all that i searchin for in weed tough i still didnt try them smoke yet..

will report back when they finsh..

Wishing best @Pupilfam

Archived