Goat Milk

Tonygreen

27 minutes ago, fly007 said:

Its on folks!!!

You mean maybe, just maybe I won't have to see you walk around town with your fly down anymore????

That would be a win-win.

Looks like there is some tony green at the green door now, a winning combination if there ever was one.

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 11:39 PM, shaggy said:

You mean maybe, just maybe I won't have to see you walk around town with your fly down anymore????

That would be a win-win.

Looks like there is some tony green at the green door now, a winning combination if there ever was one.

We're back in the saddle. Been a hard row to hoe but fly and I are are making the bitches happy again.

Here's a table full of  @Tonygreen 's rrgb. 

KIMG0173.JPG

Looking good you guys! Nice big leaves all standing up n happy, cant wait to see the nugs off that! Seems the nyco adds some nice frost even on the GB!

• 4 weeks later...

Fly has been hard at work getting lights changed out and hung in the new veg room.

Won't be long now and it will be hard full of green bushes 

KIMG0189.JPG

It's only 2 wires @Tonygreen, your 50/50 on getting zapped at the worst of times and if you turn the light switch off first you'll be pretty safe... if you do it with a beer in your left hand it lowers the chance the zap will stop your heart.. bonus points if you use a glass bottle..

13 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Fly has been hard at work getting lights changed out and hung in the new veg room.

Won't be long now and it will be hard full of green bushes 

KIMG0189.JPG

That looks like it's going to be a sweet room. What material  did you use on the walls and ceiling?

Peace GG

4 hours ago, gorilla ganja said:

That looks like it's going to be a sweet room. What material  did you use on the walls and ceiling?

Peace GG

The ceiling is vinyl covered Sheetrock in grid and the walls (like joe said) are mold/mildew resistant wallboard on metal studs, other than the exterior wall (Metal R panel). 

16 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Tell him to swing by and install a new ceiling fan for me if hes in the neighborhood before I electrocute myself lmao. 

I’m on my way, but my knowledge on electricity is about what @Coastal said, other than the beer. Lol

5 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

I don't do trees, ladders or wires.

Too big a splat if I drop and plenty of fat to fry if I get zapped lol

You haven't lived life if you don't get a poke when wiring something.  Nothing gets the blood flowing as fast as when you jerk your hand back that fast.

Yeah I've got zapped a few times lol... " I swear I turned off that breaker"... 240 sucks.. 120 is kinda like a coffee .. just a little wake up call lol

Back in the day I went to grab a big 3500cfm Dayton fan and accidental arc'd out the capacitor.. burned two white holes in my finger and left black soot between them! That one hurt!

Guest boyd crowder
8 hours ago, Ichabod Crane said:

You haven't lived life if you don't get a poke when wiring something.  Nothing gets the blood flowing as fast as when you jerk your hand back that fast.

#FACTS

9 hours ago, Coastal said:

Yeah I've got zapped a few times lol... " I swear I turned off that breaker"... 240 sucks.. 120 is kinda like a coffee .. just a little wake up call lol

Back in the day I went to grab a big 3500cfm Dayton fan and accidental arc'd out the capacitor.. burned two white holes in my finger and left black soot between them! That one hurt!

I got zapped so hard one time I could taste copper for over a week. 

My father worked for the power company and did electrical on the side and I learned a lot from him about electricity. Even how to get properly shocked lol

Guest boyd crowder

i been bit 120 prolly dozen times just yesterday infact i got a lil bite - never fucked w 220 enough tho - Ive seen the burns (120 too) and how it will knock a 300 lb man down and back several feet 

i dont fucks with no 2 handed 120v shit - i did electrician woork as a real young man - rule one - put your left hand in your back pocket if theres anything potentially live

The ladies were cleaning the fan and they unscrewed the light fixture part so it was hanging by 2 wires I had to jam back in the hole then screw the light holder back in. Sure enough wire popped lose and hit the side.... fireball and black hands no shock tho. Now the shits hanging I told her fuck that you put the new one in lol

Guest Johne71

I got zapped when I was 4 or 5 years old by an industrial washer/dryer at a laundromat.  Got my hand inside a coin slot that was opened for service.   I remember looking for one of those gum ball bouncy balls.  Lit me up good.  Couldn’t let go.  My sisters tried and just joined me in being tetanized. My dad knocked us all off.  I got a bad burn on my thumb where the electricity entered and had another on my elbow where it exited.   Scarred the thrums but not my elbow.   I have a lot respect for electricity...still not enough to avoid getting a few home wiring shocks.  

Nothing quite like it LOL.  

Archived