Sin City Juice Reg (Freebies)

3Thirteen Seeds

"Sin City Juice" Regular
This strain is made up of (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa)

Available as a freebie pack at Great Lakes Genetics
Grow & photo credits go to
-Gwheels
-CFeezzie

1414935708_SCJ60.thumb.jpg.9ace151aa054c59a9e7cf64c1720a490.jpg

1701262404_SCJcob.thumb.jpg.22268cb7d65924e75c4cae7bf35f84bc.jpg  1728888315_scjcfeezzie60ish-Copy.thumb.jpg.d7a867ff605362d224ba9d8eb5bd0950.jpg  1749445365_SCJcopy.thumb.jpg.b352d66f70aa258c09f766212ade8f6f.jpg

Dude that Mimosa male was/is a beast! Every cross I’ve seen you post looks awesome, and this ones my favorite yet!

Looks almost identical to the old BC lizard hashplant that was some of the strongest bud I ever grew ...

along with a random master kush that looked similar too...that bud I smoked with my ex’s boss and for two years after every time I would light a joint he would ask me “that’s not that crazy shit is it?” Before he’d smoke..

my bet  is that this cross has some of those genes

On 12/2/2019 at 5:30 PM, Coastal said:

Dude that Mimosa male was/is a beast! Every cross I’ve seen you post looks awesome, and this ones my favorite yet!

Looks almost identical to the old BC lizard hashplant that was some of the strongest bud I ever grew ...

along with a random master kush that looked similar too...that bud I smoked with my ex’s boss and for two years after every time I would light a joint he would ask me “that’s not that crazy shit is it?” Before he’d smoke..

my bet  is that this cross has some of those genes

Thank you @Coastal
You know its good when someone is paranoid before they smoke. lmao

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog

i'll be happy when i get some Juice to run loose in the garden. i'm patient and will collect grow info on the strain for reference. that way once i get it i can dial in faster.

• 7 months later...
Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog

pulled the trigger on some organe julius f2's so i could get that sin city juice freebies. 8 i think of those. Yes, i'm a flavor dude after the effect is legit. yes. my fave flavor is orange so for me a no brainer. i was going to discontinue hunting agent orange after Sub Cool passed. but i think i'm going to stay the course and get them if the timing and my budget agrees all at once.  budget is my main issue lol.

@3Thirteen Seeds 

dude how did u get dcse to list you at the top of their breeders page ? cool beans imho. do you realize there are multiple strains named orange julius ? i only found out the other day in a google search. you might wamt to separate yourself form the pack for obvious reasons. peace

Archived