144 seed giveaway!

dragboatjeffy

Thank you so very much brother @dragboatjeffy, you and your team at Great Lakes Genetics are awesome!

17213840_Genericseedsbestcropthkbor.thumb.png.cd8b8221f8a2674e5dd445124dd99b5a.png.a4dad74c459ef605b47f2bf454ba7707.png
A special thank you to @shaggy for making the digital label. 

Yes there are at least 12 hand selected seeds per pack in the 12 pack package. There is a 15ct of most....over 144 seeds per multi-pack package.

All the moms were documented, labeled and packaged separately to allow the grower to make a rough selection straight out of the package.

These f2s turned out to have a strong resistance to pests and mold indoors and out (the original F1s were very resistant too).

The Noodle/Boysenberry x Black Triangle are very sensitive and have intersex issues indoors. These will be recommended for outdoor cultivation only. The Noodle/Boysenberry mom was sensitive indoors but she yielded some of the tastiest hash I've had in a while so she was kept around for her resin. The Noodle/Boysenberry mom was outstanding outdoors. 

Good vibes and a big warm thank you to the Bodhi family for the permission to give these out.

Unconditional, 

kind 

Guest 1ManGrow

My order was placed Friday. Money going out this morning. Hoping I was in the 100 orders range. Fingers crossed. 

Thanks for your hard work on getting these out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got mine and I can't thank everyone involved enough...feel like I'm going on a 12 species African Safari hunt of a lifetime.. lol  Fill me in on the Basil I got also...

20191226_152703.jpg

20191226_152551.jpg

Archived