GREATLAKES GENETICS BLACK FRIDAY BLACK TRIANGLE PROMO Greatlakes Genetics wants to give a big shout out to Generic Seeds and Bodhi Seeds!!!  

dragboatjeffy

GREATLAKES GENETICS BLACK FRIDAY BLACK TRIANGLE PROMO at Greatlakes Genetics wants to give a big shout out to Generic Seeds and Bodhi Seeds!!!                                                      
       ?hash=2650c187669c875495f5e3a1e7aa333d             

Generic Seeds did a great job on making Black Triangle F2’s. You can check out his grow from start to finish at https://www.z-labs.nl/community/topic/1310-black-triangle/.
Please make sure to read up on them. These Black Triangle F2’s have been tested and are very solid. He also threw in a free pack of Noodle x Purple Gogi f3 in to a few packs  that may have some hermi issues. 
Once again a Big thanks To Generic Seeds.

?hash=2650c187669c875495f5e3a1e7aa333d

We also want to thank Bodhi Seeds for allowing Greatlakes Genetics to give this out as a freebie. Mr B. is always so generous and giving. But he does ask that people do not F2 strains that he still has in production. I did ask his permission before I did it and told him I would post his preferences when breeding with his gear. These are his own words listed below. Thanks To the whole Bodhi family. If everyone followed their role model, the world would be a much better place. Much love from the GLG crew. 

I have had some friends that have asked me to clarify my best practices and wishes for working with my seeds. The cannabis community has grown exponentially and there’s a lot of new passionate growers and seed makers, in the early days of the online forums it was a much smaller community, there was a code and mutual respect that I think kept us engaged and integrated even if we did not always agree on everything. I would love to see that flourish again, half the fun of making seeds is meeting new people, trading, collaborating, and creating a strong, vibrant, and healthy community. 
  Nobody owns nature, we all borrow from the past and creative for the future, I feel honored and deep reverence and joy that other gardeners work with and use my creations for their own creative work and inspiration. We are all in this together, the cannabis genome is a never ending collage guided by endless hands and the great green spirit. We are protectors and shepherds of this most sacred garden planet.   These are my feelings on seed creation   Please make hybrids with any of my stuff, please create more seeds to find your special expression, go deeper, or take things in new directions. Trade, gift, even sell, but find your flow and niche, these are unfinished works of art we all work on as a community.   I know we live in a group reality but not everybody sees it the same way so here’s my guidelines for maximum respect and co-creational harmony:   Testers: please wait till they are released to breed with incase they are not up to par, we want to create novelty not entropy.   Hybrids for personal use or for sale: yes please!   Fgens of dead lines, yes please, thank you for your time and energy to allow these cultivars new life, I can also possibly provide old special lines to reproduce if there’s something needed and not available.   Fgens current lines: personal/friends/family… sure, but not for general distribution. I would prefer that you focus on lines that need reproduction over things that are currently stocked by Bodhi seeds. Current Fgens for profit is ok if you have isolated or line bred your own unique expression of a line with documentation. (Bare min 2 generations).   Landrace/heirloom/Neirika…. open pollinations of Nierika and landrace or heirloom releases are always welcome, it’s up to you to keep the vibe alive and to insure maximum geographical and environmental expressions for the future.   So….. in essence just have fun, be creative, be respectful, collect, create, grow, share, and find your niche…. cultivate community, get involved and get evolved….   And remember it’s not how high you are, it’s hi how are you!   
Overgrow the planet! Much Love from Bodhi Seeds 

Archived