New Drop from Useful Seeds, Lucky Lime F2

dragboatjeffy

• 4 months later...
Guest InTheSeed

I just ordered a pack.  I'm planning on growing them outdoors here in Michigan.  Can anyone tell me what to expect (as there was no description). Effects, growth habits, etc ? 

On 3/22/2020 at 6:45 PM, InTheSeed said:

I just ordered a pack.  I'm planning on growing them outdoors here in Michigan.  Can anyone tell me what to expect (as there was no description). Effects, growth habits, etc ? 

Lucky Lime F2 by Useful Seeds is a balanced hybrid made from Lucky Charms and Black Lime Special Reserve. Grown artfully with some wonderful bag appeal, the buds display a meticulous trim and cure. These buds also display a mosaic of forest and lime greens amidst ashy purples. The nose is fruity and effervescent with a citrusy lime/berry bouquet. The effects are balanced and euphoric with a happy blend of uplift and calming buzz. A jack-of-all-trades type of versatility, this strain is suitable for just about any occasion.

Flavours: Lime, Citrus, Berry, Pine, Earthy
Effects: Cerebral, Happy, Uplifted, Calming, Buzzy, Mellow
Medical: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Stress

Archived