LonerStoner2099

Skunk Special X GG4

3rdCoaster

That sounds like you found a few nice plants in that pack,  gassy is a good thing.    Thanks for sharing.  

I'm running a pair of females from a freebie 5 pack of Motor Breath15 x Long Bottom Fighter from Baddawg.   Very tacky with early resins and offering a gear lube nose.  

"You are never lost.  Follow your breath to take you home." 

Bugman

nice she got that ligh purple/blue hue like GG4 gets ,looks like you go a winner.

Edited by Bugman

zoot

Very tasty 

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

LonerStoner2099

@zootfor sure! Can't wait to try some properly cured buds. The quick dry ones I've tested so far have been fantastic! Definitely picking up on that sour fuel :smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:

and the effects have been soooo good. Very cerebral and so uplifting. It's been a long time since I've had a happy weed:-) hoping that holds true after the cure.

LonerStoner2099

pheno 1 was looking to juicy not to take a few quick snapshots this morning...

Sk4-1.jpg

sk4-2.jpg

sk4-3.jpg

sk4-4.jpg

sk4-7.jpg

sk4-8.jpg

sk4-9.jpg

LonerStoner2099

@Pot Boy My pleasure! It's nice to be around like minded people for a change:passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

MPB

Purty girls you got there !!

LonerStoner2099

@MPB Thanks! They're ripening nicely... getting anxious... patience Danielson....patients...

zoot

Love seeing flowers stack up like that 🔥🔥🔥

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

LonerStoner2099

few more pics taken today I couldn't resist posting - hope I'm not over-doing it with all the photos - wish I had a real camera;-),  I'm just really stoked about this particular plant. She just keeps throwing out these amazing, beautiful buds that just don't stop!

pheno-1-7.jpg

pheno-1-6.jpg

pheno-1-5.jpg

pheno-1-4.jpg

pheno-1-3.jpg

pheno-1-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1

Budmanx

Looking good bud. 

LonerStoner2099

@Budmanx Thank man!

MPB

Pretty sure everyone loves LOTS O PICS ! Lol !! Lookin very nice how much longer til chop on those beauties ??

LonerStoner2099
25 minutes ago, MPB said:

Pretty sure everyone loves LOTS O PICS ! Lol !! Lookin very nice how much longer til chop on those beauties ??

@MPB Right on brotha! Good question on the chop - So, I had 2 of this strain, I'm simply referring to them as pheno 1 and 2. Pheno 2 finished early - all the buds ripening at about the same time so she's a hangin' and a swayin'. #1 on the other hand is still stacking some nice chunky buds. Some of her buds had already been begging to be plucked - so that's what I've been doing with her - kindof taking her bud by bud - which I normally don't do but I guess she's kinda an exception for me. Trying to hold off for Halloween to take her all the way down.

but boy, what a fantastic plant #1 is! Branchy with these pop can sized buds at the end. I'm really impressed with this cross :smileys-passing-joint:

MPB

Hell yeah, Let her stack she is beautiful !!!!