Hi guys

Guest Huf

6 hours ago, Bugman said:

welcome to the lab @Huf you got anything growing now?

Now I am ending the cycle of Punch Breath, Cake Crasher, Tangerine. And preparations are already underway for the next

IMG_20190928_224929_540.jpg

IMG_20190915_103821_948.jpg

IMG_20190928_224607_990.jpg

IMG_20190928_224230_419.jpg

IMG_20190915_103917_635.jpg

IMG_20191015_082909_554.jpg

1 hour ago, zoot said:

Welcome to the lab @Huf I like your garden looks good 👍🏼

are there any seed breeders from your country? Always interested in local strains. 

Of course have. I own one of the seed companies

IMG_20191012_145312.jpg

7 hours ago, Kind024 said:

What type of medium are you growing in?

The substrate is only coconut fiber and fertilizers + stimulants Advanced Nutrients. Lighting combined, HPS + LED

56 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Very nice bro 👌 Love the nice clean growroom! Ukraine got to be a trip to live in have u every went to the pyramids they found in Luhansk  

Are there pyramids in Lugansk? For the first time I hear this

Ya Here is a little of the article

Archaeologists in Ukraine have unearthed the remains of an ancient pyramidal structure that pre-dates those in Egypt by at least 300 years. The stone foundations of the structure, which probably resembled Aztec and Mayan ziggurats in South America, were discovered near the eastern city of Lugansk.

It is thought they were laid about five millennia ago during the early Bronze Age by animists who worshipped a sun god. The "pyramid" is in fact a complex of temples and sacrificial altars topping a sculpted hillside with steps on its sides.

5 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Ya Here is a little of the article

Archaeologists in Ukraine have unearthed the remains of an ancient pyramidal structure that pre-dates those in Egypt by at least 300 years. The stone foundations of the structure, which probably resembled Aztec and Mayan ziggurats in South America, were discovered near the eastern city of Lugansk.

It is thought they were laid about five millennia ago during the early Bronze Age by animists who worshipped a sun god. The "pyramid" is in fact a complex of temples and sacrificial altars topping a sculpted hillside with steps on its sides.

aah, I see. We have many such finds)) in my region, too, a lot of prehistoric creatures were found. And now we look like Mars👽

465594_original.jpg

9985-526279.jpg

19_img-241645579466.jpg

jgbowmumf0ee94jnj9vj4h2bo0eyrdpb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived