Burnin Biscuits

Tynehead Tom

20 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Fire OGKB x Biker Kush (original release male) 

stay tuned...….

Not soon enuff, let us know now......................

2 hours ago, AVR1 said:

Not soon enuff, let us know now......................

test grow is going to start shortly so everyone can tag along.

These will be a 'very' limited release for one of the GLG fundraisers.

1 hour ago, Tynehead Tom said:

test grow is going to start shortly so everyone can tag along.

These will be a 'very' limited release for one of the GLG fundraisers.

Cool, recon I need to start saving me pennies...................

had to make a correction to the first post LOL

I shouldn't start these threads when I'm ripped 😄

anyhow..... I fixed the first post as I got the cross backwards it is in fact Biker Kush (original release) x Fire OGKB (ogkb variegated leaf trait male)

same shit just backwards hahaha 

• 8 months later...

Some crappy pics of Burnin Biscuits at week 7 with 3 weeks to go anyways. These could go longer tho, we'll see.

There's 3 in the test room and they are pretty much identical all around.

Biker Kush V1 x Fire OGKB

06-14-2020 Burinin Biscuits week 7 - Copy.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

So it day 75 on these 3 Burnin Biscuits.

They have really packed on the frost and weight in the past week. Swelling right up and swallowing the pistils.

Flowers have all the density and smell influence of the Fire OGKB and these girls reek of it.

They have the typical OG/Biker Kush type frame so would be best suited to topping early and training for multiple tops.

I am absolutely stoked about the results in this test run. The flowering time is a little long so might work on that but otherwise..... these check all the boxes so far and as a plus..... not a nanner to be seen.... they appear totally stable.

These have had no food for the last 23 days and are just now starting to show a bit of fade. Looking to harvest this week some time.

Crappy pics but I'll pull these outside for final pics before they get chopped.

07-06-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 5 - Copy.JPG

07-06-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 3 - Copy.JPG

07-06-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 6 - Copy.JPG

07-06-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 4 - Copy.JPG

@Coastal ya man, nice and chunky indeed. Serious bud density and though the leaves aren't caked in frost, the flowers are diamond coated.

will be sending you some samples so you can judge for yourself 😉

I think I am chopping them tomorrow so will pull them out into the sunshine for pics before they get hung.

trimming these is going to be so easy too.

One of my test growers, mr.underhill , sent me these pics of his Burnin Biscuits. He's chopping his this weekend too.

Grown in a 4x4 tent with a 315cmh 

07-09-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 1 - Copy.jpeg

07-09-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 2 - Copy.jpeg

So Underhill topped his plants and flipped at 10 weeks veg (pics in last post). His phenos really frosted up under the CMH..... I'm buying those this weekend LOL

Here are the 3 females from my test grow seed pop. They are pretty similar with faint purpling under the leaves and on the tiny bud leaflets. Tried my hardest to get the colorful fade the mother (biker v1) has but only one of the plants faded out. Despite that the Trichomes are clouding and hints of amber so at 79 days I'm chopping them tonight.

I'm a terrible photographer but here we go with the results of this test grow.

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 6 - Copy.JPG

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 5 - Copy.JPG

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 1 - Copy.JPG

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 2 - Copy.JPG

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 3 - Copy.JPG

07-10-2020 Burnin Biscuits pic 4 - Copy.JPG

can't upload any more pics....... lame.

oh well, ya'all get the idea....

these girls smell killer , I think I'll do a big pheno hunt thru these when I fire back up after summer fun is over

watch for a release sometime this year and I'll include a generous pack in the Strawberry Hill Grow Contest ..... which Mr Underhill is handily gonna walk away with if some of you guys don't start popping some of my seed LOL

cheers!!

Hi brother @Tynehead Tom, looks like Mr. Underhill is doing some fine work with your seeds. I think the photos look fine...the flowers do all the necessary talking anyway. 

if you're out of uploading space in the threads. You can load as many photos as you want up to the Gallery. They can be reached by clicking on the [Insert other media] box at the bottom of the post/message page and selecting "insert existing attachment". Then select "attachment location". That should get you to your Gallery portfolio. 

underhill grew the tent grown plants in those 2 pics above.

These last few pics were plants I grew under a 1K hps and just pulled outside for pics before I chopped them down.

the gallery method sounds too complicated too me, too many steps to take

I probably won't have a lot of pics to post for a while anyways but thanx for the tutorial 😉

• 2 months later...

Got some samples off those burnin biscuits from @Tynehead Toms grow, initial opinion is good and all three are fairly consistent on first samples.

The smell I'd say has three layers first to hit the nose is a strong jet fuel kinda burn I'd call astringent.. next I get a lemon smell in the fuel and stronger when ground up... third smell is kind of a off smell that lingers probably from the ogkb side, cant quite describe it but it's a funky mellony herby kind of smell that has a strong lingering effect.

The smoke I would say is consistently strong in all three but not debilitating or paranoia inducing, just a good lasting high one can carry on the day without the feeling of needing to smoke again for quite a bit. Similar strength to phenos I'm getting out of the DLA5, burn out chem and chemo x SSDD as a reference and pretty inline with what I would expect from the parents selected  I would say.

Definitely be one to choose for someone wanting OG traits with a bit more character and better structure from the ogkb, seems like youd find a keeper in a pack with that level of consistency! 

Thanks again for the samples bud,came at a good time!

@Coastal

thanx for the smoke report, I really appreciate it brother ;)

Gonna do a big seed pop of those Burnin Biscuits to hunt out a new clone mother 

Have quite a bit of interest from my cash croppin friends from the samples I  sent out but I didn't keep any clones from that last run.

Had another round of sampling yesterday night and this morning and I will add the pheno #2 (out of three) is strong as fuck lol.. tried to forget my phone running for the boat and joint 2 gave me the ripped happy I only get with strong weed... imo that's the keeper there but would be interesting to see what could come in a bigger hunt too!

Yes @Coastal the number 2 stood out to me as well.

I try to avoid that one in the morning but it tastes so good hehehe

Purplelazerlite from @fabvariousk is my before noon weed 😉

I did not keep any clones of those plants so yes, a big seed pop is in order as soon as hunting season is over.

I've shifted gears and this winter is all about going thru my crosses and finding some elite level cuts to keep and spread around.

Archived