New GLG web site is now live.

dragboatjeffy

As you all probably know we launched our new web site Monday evening and will have The support of the company that build the site all week. And in the future. But they have set this week aside to work out any bugs. And we are having a few peeps with issues getting threw the firer wall. This is because we up graded to the best security we could to protect your accounts. And will work on getting everyone into their accounts threw the fire wall.

So to anyone that is having a problem getting into there account, Making a order or any other type of problem.
Please send a email to Admin@Greatlakesgenetics.com. And write account problem in the subject bar.
And explain what type of problem you are having. We will work on these problems as quick as we can.

Please do not send any questions about payments or orders in progress to this email (admin). They will not be able to help you.

Thanks DBJ

@dragboatjeffy the new site looks good and congrats on 5 years!!!

haven't tried logging in yet but I do notice one issue.

When I looked at my listings (strawberry hill) , the strain information is barely visible. The color of the text is a very light color and barely visible.

Guest 1ManGrow

Are  there any plans to add filters to seed listings? Price High - Low / Low - High / Latest / Inventory High to Low ..Etc..Etc ? Site is looking good by the way. 

Appreciate all the hard work and dedication @dragboatjeffy. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the moving scroll listing the breeder specials seems to be moving at a really quick pace. I can barely read the info before it disappears off of the page. Just figured I’d mention it brother. The new site is interesting, thought I saw something similar a while back that was listing some GLG gear (trial stage maybe?) Thanks again for all you do by going above and beyond !!

new site looks nice , i dident sigh in so i dont know if i have any problems yet,me an a buddy has been wanting to get some new seeds, he just needs to come by an look the list over so i can place the order ,i allready know most of what i want.

Archived