The Dank Stop

Aspen

Trailerparkshine
19 hours ago, Aspen said:

I’m knee deep in Bud and Frosty trim already at 11 pounds and have a whole 4x4 to pull I’m happy about this... the quality is outstanding the weight could be better though honestly...

That’s dope af!..I’m supper happy things are moving forward in a great way for you..I know it’s been bumpy but I just know this is the start of awesomeness to come!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aspen

• Chronic2001

• corgitron_prime

• Bugman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was harvest day... The plants have flushed for 18 days I know the pots are clear and have been for days... These plants have reserves for days... And I could have kept on flushing... The Pinapple S

1 room is a lot less initial investment by far, and a larger cubic volume of air gives a larger buffer... like in boats you trade off quick easy maneuverability for more stability if you go larger..he

Got everything chopped down had right at 70 percent amber tricombs  so the bud is gonna be just right.. it’s drying now and the trim will start when it gets good and dry.. It feels good being here aga

Posted Images

Aspen

14.3 pounds and I’m so proud to be back in the Dank.... this trim is done and over already in the curing buckets 

60B5E53D-0640-432E-910D-BD59BD08ED29.jpeg

• Like 3
Aspen

I’m going to be doing things a little differently.. to start with I’ll be ordering buckets from the bucket company in a couple of month’s.. gotta get a new AC first and get back on top of things in RL but that won’t take long hopefully a few months.. I also think it would be a good time to start a real perpetual grow so at the very least I’ll break up big harvest...

• Like 3
Bugman
On 4/8/2021 at 4:34 PM, Aspen said:

I’m going to be doing things a little differently.. to start with I’ll be ordering buckets from the bucket company in a couple of month’s.. gotta get a new AC first and get back on top of things in RL but that won’t take long hopefully a few months.. I also think it would be a good time to start a real perpetual grow so at the very least I’ll break up big harvest...

im trying to get back on perpetual growing easer on the trim an work , i had it down to every 2 weeks i took 3-5  plants down .

nice hall

Edited by Bugman
  • Nice Job 2
Aspen

I’ve been using the receip off of the perma clone websight for clones adding an oxidizer works beautifully and has solved all my alge and bioslime issues taking clones has anyone tried it?

• Like 1
Aspen
On 4/16/2021 at 7:21 AM, Pot Boy said:

Never heard of it.. Please enlighten me..Thx!

Look up permaclone cloner collars there is a lot of good information about cloning... 

• Like 1
Pot Boy

Sp they are pretty much reinventing the wheel so to speak...

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Aspen
Posted (edited)

I’m making hard candies tonight I made an alcohol tincture with 90 grams of trim and 60 grams of bud.. It’s strong so the candies should rock it... working on getting back into flower right now and trying to get caught up... last year left me way in the hole but I’m about half way there

Edited by Aspen
  • Like 1
Ilynnboy

good to see you @Aspen

Those apple?

Love me some sour green apple candy.

Look nice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Aspen
7 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

good to see you @Aspen

Those apple?

Love me some sour green apple candy.

Look nice

They aren’t sour but I have 130 grape and 130 Green Apple these taste lovely 

• Like 1
Aspen
On 4/19/2021 at 7:18 AM, Pot Boy said:

Sp they are pretty much reinventing the wheel so to speak...

I got 100 percent rates when the cloner was new that tapered off and went to about 2 percent success rates in about eighteen months...I don’t use there clone collars but I do use there methods and solution recipes...  now I maintain about a 90+ on clones it just works

keep in mind that I live in the hot muggy south and Bio Slime has been more than problematic for me it never lets up.. I learned to use oxidizer products properly rip the backs off the pumps there methods for using rooting hormones works every time... it’s two weeks and done in the cloner and I use the formula @5.5 for rock wool and it works great that way too

• Like 1

I’ve filled my cloner with 12 zookies and 12 white walker kush using the perma clone Recipe and I have 6 of each in rock wool both of these are top quality breeders cuts so it should be fun... I’m also thinking about popping some beans... Tony Green hooked me up in a big way...

• Like 1

I’m really excited about my clones these are really really healthy strong stems not a bit of droop so far... I’ve been using the A and B mother plant by clonex... very low n in the mix won’t keep roots from forming so it’s working... I’m looking forward to a bug free run with limited issues