GREATLAKES GENETICS KICKS OFF OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH BODHI BOGO FREE

dragboatjeffy

Great just bought 7 packs yesterday.And only got 3 free packs.I almost feel like ive been robbed..Total order was $992 with my other stuff.Maybe Jeff will see this and feel sorry for me.And throw in some extra stuff for me.😭😭😭😭

Don’t worry @oldschool there are always lots of great freebies, usually more arrive than expected imo..

congratulations on your 5 years @dragboatjeffy! Seems like your successfully getting a little bigger and better every year! Thanks again for making all that great stuff available!

6 hours ago, Coastal said:

Don’t worry @oldschool there are always lots of great freebies, usually more arrive than expected imo..

congratulations on your 5 years @dragboatjeffy! Seems like your successfully getting a little bigger and better every year! Thanks again for making all that great stuff available!

Jeff's a great guy and im more than happy with GLG.I feel privilaged to have him local to me.A day late and a dollar short is the story of my life.But this time i was a day early.

7 hours ago, shaggy said:

It was a bit rushed and has some errors.

I wanted to get it up ASAP.

I will try and fix it quickly.

Happy 5 year Anniversary GLG!

I love it. LMK when it is ready. And I tried to load the one with the shuttle but it was gone?

Thanks for helping me out.

As you all probably know we launched our new web site Monday evening and will have The support of the company that build the site all week. And in the future. But they have set this week aside to work out any bugs. And we are having a few peeps with issues getting threw the firer wall. This is because we up graded to the best security we could to protect your accounts. And will work on getting everyone into their accounts threw the fire wall.

So to anyone that is having a problem getting into there account, Making a order or any other type of problem.
Please send a email to Admin@Greatlakesgenetics.com. And write account problem in the subject bar.
And explain what type of problem you are having. We will work on these problems as quick as we can.

Please do not send any questions about payments or orders in progress to this email (admin). They will not be able to help you.

Thanks DBJ

1548503704_GLGnewbannerWithoutthegreentape10919.thumb.png.443dae993a4f831110e0be41b347dba4.png

Archived