Firewall

xxPeacePipexx

Currently in development for a little more refinement and a backcross is now in the near future utilizing Tom Hills Pure Pakistani X18 line..

With this said, I will also have to reverse this girl for the WIFI #43, as well as in reverse order with a little Wifi#43 pollen for her as well to go both ways in search of the hottest..

WP_20190602_10_40_00_Rich.jpg

WP_20190602_10_42_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20190602_10_42_14_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, Pot Boy said:

@xxPeacePipexx Looks great from here nice solid nugs..

Thanks Pot Boy, had my eyes on this from her earliest days. And yes, heavy all the way around yielding close to 8oz of very dense potent smoke.

• 8 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 6:08 AM, shaggy said:

I love all of tom hills work.

Some chunky buds on this one!

Nice work.

Any updates?

Thanks

Shag:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

I've been watching the progeny for close to a year now my friend and I will say that this cut of our Firewall really pushes lemon pledge and a lot of heat.. I utilized the X18 for a few different projects and damn I love working with Toms old school gear as well. Like the Deep Chunk a lot of it is really dominant, but I'm just borrowing a few things to rebuild and move forward from the X18. 

I have to get back into working these soon enough, so thanks for the reminder. I'll post a few photos of the two females captured here as well as possibly the male I pulled out of the sift. This is where the X18 is most easily seen by the eye 

• 11 months later...

Queen of the Fire Gods and the rest is history- Firewall in front of the PVC Pipe at 6 weeks in stacking up like she has done from day one. I noticed initially that she's similar to the Wifi43, but after growing that cut I choose her over it as I love the Anise and Skunky terps and flavor's and she's just as potent and pushed the lemon in the progeny I testedIMG_20210611_085323489_HDR.thumb.jpg.20be58e057f32ce14719502414933e88.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

HLG 360 Elite Fired - soon enough I'm gonna light her up with the NextLight Mega Pro as well as with a Growers Choice E-720 . My photo above is under the HLG 550 V1. Last round as well with those old ones

IMG_20210622_074049_794.jpg

2 hours ago, shaggy said:

Looks like a well built bud!

It filled in nicely.

Looks yummy.

I hope ya have good luck with the Next Light.

Thanks bro, as I see it there's a better spectrum for me and mine- much appreciated!

Archived