Got room for 1 more??

3Thirteen Seeds

Whats up fellow weed lovers?
New to Z-Labs, but have been documenting grows and pollen chucks on multiple forums for years.
Some may know me by "HydroRed".

899306.jpg.84853dcfde1249143cbcd0a29926879a.jpg
Been lurking here for a bit and figured its time to join.

I'm a Michigan resident and have an immense passion for my state, classic cars and cannabis to name a few. I was recently afforded the opportunity to vend my seed offerings through GLG.
Im still trying to get a feel for navigating the site, permissions, etc. so my profile is on total noob status at the moment haha.
Looking forward to "talking shop" with other like minded folks. 👍

Guest PlantLady

Welcome @3Thirteen Seeds ! Always room for another like-minded human, especially another from Michigan. There are a bunch of us here from the mitten. And especially one who uses a picture that appears to show a twin of my baby sister - just love those copper curls like she has.

If you have any questions, just ask - everyone here is just great about helping out. Looking forward to talking shop with you...well, as much as I can. I just started growing this year, after our quasi-legalization...so I am just beginning to learn. And about to make my first-ever harvest...yippee!

10 minutes ago, PlantLady said:

Welcome @3Thirteen Seeds ! Always room for another like-minded human, especially another from Michigan. There are a bunch of us here from the mitten. And especially one who uses a picture that appears to show a twin of my baby sister - just love those copper curls like she has.

If you have any questions, just ask - everyone here is just great about helping out. Looking forward to talking shop with you...well, as much as I can. I just started growing this year, after our quasi-legalization...so I am just beginning to learn. And about to make my first-ever harvest...yippee!

Thank you for the reply and warm welcome to the forum! First harvest eh? Whatcha got cookin?

1 minute ago, knucklehead bob said:

High @3Thirteen Seeds , welcome to the Lab . I'm next to the 313 area , in 586  :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Though I'll rest my head outside of the D now and again, I've never had any other area code than 313. So, are you a self proclaimed "knucklehead" or are you into bikes?

2 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

@zoot will set you up in here https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/21-the-breeders-association/ with your own section pretty soon , right @zoot ? :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

I wasnt sure if I had to be here for a certain amount of time/post, but hat would be great if I could be added.

Guest knucklehead bob
25 minutes ago, 3Thirteen Seeds said:

So, are you a self proclaimed "knucklehead" or are you into bikes?

Actually both , although the name was affectionatly given to me by some friends I used to ride with on my '41 EL 😎 I figured what better screen name ?

Welcome to Zlabs @3Thirteen Seeds !   I did not realize that it was "HydroRed" behind the 3ThirteenSeeds, that is fantastic and I am now going to pick up a pack.   

I remember when I was first getting into learning how to grow and all that comes with it, I would always end up reading through your grow journals and look at all the awesome pics.

It is cool to see you here.  Much respect, and thanks for all the documenting and discussion you have been apart of, it has helped me a lot in the success I have today.

1love

3 hours ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

Welcome to Zlabs @3Thirteen Seeds !   I did not realize that it was "HydroRed" behind the 3ThirteenSeeds, that is fantastic and I am now going to pick up a pack.   

I remember when I was first getting into learning how to grow and all that comes with it, I would always end up reading through your grow journals and look at all the awesome pics.

It is cool to see you here.  Much respect, and thanks for all the documenting and discussion you have been apart of, it has helped me a lot in the success I have today.

1love

Wow, Im humbled by your kind words and support for 3Thirteen Seeds!
It is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU @GoodEnergyGrower

Also, for everyone who responded in this post I owe a huge THANK YOU for the warm welcome to Z-Labs.

Guest 3rdCoaster
1 hour ago, zoot said:

We are the friendliest bunch of stoners you’ll ever find online 👍🏼🤣💚

True story...I opened an account on another cannabis forum recently.   Offered up the obligatory intro thread in a timely fashion......dropped some pics and stuff around the site....not one response to my intro or any commentary on anything ....at all.    

See, it takes a community.   One that is active and growing and responsive.   Who wants to type into a void?.... or vest their time sharing their work with people who dont care what cha are doin'?

The Lab is indeed a community of the friendliest stoners you'll ever find .   Spend sometime and you will see what I mean. 

Archived