Oldschool and Bodhi outdoors.

oldschool

Picked 6 Bodhi strains to run outdoors.

1st up Granola Funk,looks like it will finish at about 9 feet.Started flowering late August.Smells real strong and very crystaly.Probaly wont finish in time for winter.

2nd up Space Monkey pheno 2.Also will finish around 8.5 foot.Started flowering late August.But seems to be coming along pretty quick.I think it will finish before winter.Flowers are strong smell and crystaly.

3rd up Black Raspberry Pheno 3.Is finishing around 6ft.Was the leafest plant ive ever seen.Started budding real early,middle of July. Has some big buds but very airy.Almost looks like lettuce in a bowl.No solid buds.Smells good and is pretty crystaly.

4th up Black Raspberry pheno 4. Is finishing at 8ft.Looks nothing like pheno 3.Started budding late July.Nice tight big buds,lots of crystals.Good looking plant.In veg pheno 3/4 were identical to each other

5th up Jobba Stash pheno 4.Is finishing at 7ft.Started budding late July.Nice looking plant.nice tight buds and lots of crystals.

6th up Road kill Unicorn pheno 5. Is finishing at 8ft.Started budding late July.Nice looking plant.Gets powdery mildew easely.Smells like road kill,hense the name.Nice big  dense buds.

7th up Jobba Stash pheno 3. Is finishing at 8ft. Pretty much a twin to the already described pheno 4

8th up Sky Lotus pheno 2.Is finishing at 7ft.Started bubbing Middle of July.Buds are not super dense they are growing more like bananas.Kinda like fox tailing.Real sweat smell not a strong smell.

9th up Sky lotus pheno 5.Finishing at 7ft.Is basicaly a twin to the Pheno 2.Maybe the buds are a little denser.Not so much fox taily.

10 th up Road Kill Unicorn pheno 3. Finished at 6ft.Started budding early July.I 100% differant from pheno 5.Pheno 5 is dominant Indica.Pheno 3 id dominant Sativa.Very leafy and smells like a rotting trash can.Has lots of crystals.Doesnt seem like it  doesnt want to finish.Its been flowering all summer and has hardly no red hairs on it and the buds dont seem to be getting bigger.Oh and Aphids love it.I have high hopes for the potency of this plant for some odd reason.It just looks and smells differant.

11th and last up Space monkey pheno 1.Is finishing at 6.5 ft.Started budding early August.Is very bushy looks nothing like pheno 2.Smells real strong and is very crystaly.I would say it's going to be some top nothch stuff.It stinks up my hole neighborhood.

To sum it up im fairly pleased with the Bodhi gear so far.The real test will be after its all in jars.

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

IMG_3644.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived