knucklehead bob

US Patent 6506148 B2

knucklehead bob

Confirms Human Nervous System Manipulation Through Your Computer & TV 

It’s hard to find any information at all on a one “Hendricus G. Loos,” despite the fact that he’s filed multiple patent applications, with success, for apparatuses that deal with the manipulation of the human nervous system via a computer screen or a television monitor. In the abstract, he explains the following,

“Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.”

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/02/22/us-patent-6506148-b2-confirms-human-nervous-system-manipulation-through-your-computer-tv/?fbclid=IwAR05FqtX98QEecpKun7dCCMz7B0peU6s0pcPdrYm1f7mkN887Jb8pXfl5JA

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

The invention relates to the stimulation of the human nervous system by an electromagnetic field applied externally to the body. A neurological effect of external electric fields has been mentioned by Wiener (1958), in a discussion of the bunching of brain waves through nonlinear interactions. The electric field was arranged to provide “a direct electrical driving of the brain”. Wiener describes the field as set up by a 10 Hz alternating voltage of 400 V applied in a room between ceiling and ground. Brennan (1992) describes in U.S. Pat. No. 5,169,380 an apparatus for alleviating disruptions in circadian rythms of a mammal, in which an alternating electric field is applied across the head of the subject by two electrodes placed a short distance from the skin.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148

zoot

But the best part is just starting to roll out and it is called 5G. And with it comes cell towers/repeaters every 3rd house. We will see a lot of fucked up people that will run to their Dr to get the fix. 

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

GoodEnergyGrower
1 hour ago, zoot said:

But the best part is just starting to roll out and it is called 5G. And with it comes cell towers/repeaters every 3rd house. We will see a lot of fucked up people that will run to their Dr to get the fix. 

@zoot   I llve in an area that doesn't have broadband yet, and there are talks of skipping right to 5G.....traverse city included.    Thing is, Japanese and Chinese contractors will be putting it in.   I have been to a few township hall meetings at these local governments, and they are so tourist driven, in trying to attract people up here instead of amplifying those that live their lives here.  I try an bring up the path back to nature and these older folks and European descendants just laugh and say that's cute, and call me a hippie or a snowflake.....I am just trying to be a neighbor.

The global government is really starting to poke their heads through the veil.....slowly but surely we will be one, just not the way we thought.   LOL!!!!   Oh man, humans such a herded animal.

Best of luck.    Conveniences are killing us all.    Suburban privileges, make desolate villages.   Resist comforts of compromise.

Edited by GoodEnergyGrower

hmmmmm.......

GoodEnergyGrower

There are algorithms created to addict humans to devices.   Protect your kids, and yourself.  Don't be afraid to call it out.   If you aren't losing friends, you are not growing up.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/05/smartphone-addiction-silicon-valley-dystopia

https://www.1843magazine.com/features/the-scientists-who-make-apps-addictive

Edited by GoodEnergyGrower

hmmmmm.......

Pot Boy

No big surprise they way some people are lost without a device close by. I leave my phone at home all the time if I forget it when leaving the house. I do see some have to have a device 24/7. Herding the masses  it's all about control!

imiubu

Oh boy... I won't even get started on this, sigh.  I still have a landline if that tells ya anything.

I do have a cell phone that sits on my dining room table 99% of the time.  I use it for an alarm

to let me know it's time to open/ close the tent and when to give my dog her meds.

Mass manipulation through distraction is the game on the mobile devise front.

"The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.”

The evil of mankind I will never fathom nor participate in.

3rdCoaster

"Meta" data will be the undoing of us all.  

Just think, you pay a service provider to harvest loads of your personal information every single moment of everyday...till death do we part  📱

knucklehead bob

Project MKUltra is not a "conspiracy theory" . Although it has allegedly been stopped in 1973 

Declassified MKUltra documents

Project MKUltra (or MK-Ultra), also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency—and which were, at times, illegal.[1][2][3] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through mind control. The project was organized through the Office of Scientific Intelligence of the CIA and coordinated with the U.S. Army Biological Warfare Laboratories.[4] Code names for drugs-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke.[5][6]

The operation was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967, and recorded to be halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities,[7][8][9] including the use of U.S. and Canadian citizens as its unwitting test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[7](p74)[10][11][12] MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,[13][14] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, and other forms of torture.[15][16]

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including colleges and universities, hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies.[17] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.[18]

Project MKUltra was first brought to public attention in 1975 by the Church Committee of the United States Congress and Gerald Ford's United States President's Commission on CIA activities within the United States. Investigative efforts were hampered by CIA Director Richard Helms order that all MKUltra files to be destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms's destruction order.[19] In 1977, a Freedom of Information Act request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents relating to project MKUltra which led to Senate hearings later that year.[7][20] Some surviving information regarding MKUltra was declassified in July 2001. In December 2018, declassified documents included a letter to an unidentified doctor discussing work on six dogs made to run, turn and stop via remote control and brain implants.[21][22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..