Blue Gorilla Bubble

Guest dansbuds

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dansbuds

you know me dude ..... they just all blend together . the best i can say right now is i'm getting a sweetness smell from them lol

but as beat up as these were when they went into flower , they've pulled out of it & doing great so far ..... not much stretch to them , but i know for the next time .

• 1 month later...
Guest dansbuds

Ok .... ran pheno's 1 & 2 to 65 days & chopped them last night .

Pheno 2 is the shorter bushier pheno with smaller rock hard nugs , smells kinda earthy sweet if that makes sense .

picture.php?albumid=63496&pictureid=1781

Pheno #1 is slightly taller with a litle more stretch , but not as many branches . the buds are quite a bit bigger & heavier ..... i didn't get in before lights on to get pics of the #1 but in these you can see thier structure . when i took the net off to pull them out 2 of them just flopped into the tray the tops were so heavy ! :)

while trimming these i took a few pics of one of the tops to give ya an idea how big they were

can you say sticky & frosty !!! :)

it fell off the table & onto the floor & some hair & debris stuck to it like glue ! lol

Still have phenos 3 , 5 & 8 to go into flower !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived