Hole in the Wall

inhaletime

Follow me along on the ride..Its been a wild one so far. :getting-stoned: 

Thin Mint Cookies 43 Days Blooming. I found her in a bag one day in 2017, she's from Cannibal Collective in DTLA. 

Smells almost like a fresh bag of thin mint cookies,  even got a cool menthol taste. 

thinmin.thumb.jpg.5eda3162f05a576fe0b50665b7541f98.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cool shot for sure.  She turned out real nice, lots of pretty colors.

What is the mandala in the bottom right corner?

Thin mint girl scout cookies were my fave as a kid.  I bet that flavor

in herb is just divine 🙂

@imiubu yes its delicious - actually think its one of my best grows yet. its got a nice kick to it too. getting around to trimming today.

the mandala is something ive been working on for a few years. im starting to develop a style, really gets interesting when working on it for a few hours. kinda get tunnel vision and my hand becomes a machine ... that usually cramps up and i gotta take a break for awhile hah.  

Been turning to more natural solutions for dyes and tools to draw; have grown tobacco to use as stain, never done it before but im loving the colors its creating. i used it to stain the background. I also use branches and leafs and other things to make my paintbrush, traditional paintbrushes make my hands hurt too much and i cannot make it do what i want. 

not sure if ive finished it, usually get a feeling when im done and i havent got it with this. 

this is just black sumi ink on some crappy paper that i stained with some tobacco leafs.  wish i had something thicker. 

mandala11.thumb.jpg.0370d70f63c85e15c895ffca55d836fb.jpg

Oh wow!  Thanks for the larger pic, I can really see the details now. It's quite stunning and very intricate.

Making your own dyes from plant material and your own brushes is simply fantastic imo.  Such a beautiful

way to 'meditate' aye?  Thank you so much for sharing.

I'd say it's time to invest in some quality grade paper 🙂

@imiubu thanks for the kind words, im trying to paint and draw more just takes so much energy. I use cannabis to really get intricate and flow a little..still looking for that perfect strain to draw with though.

Heres a little wider view of my little patch. this run is going really well. been taking it easier and paying more close attention to the needs of the plants and its starting to show i think.  I like taking these wide photos, really shows me how the light is spread. Thinking of adding some more LED to the edge and outside, just not sure how yet..

13.thumb.jpg.b5ed355e375e5ad578aa267d1c82fcec.jpg

Happy to have c99 back flowering again, been a few months..let a mother go to flower and made some really dank hash from it. cloned a few branches and here we are again. 

15.thumb.jpg.0d34c5de45730b1e12d59f47fd19395d.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Holidays ZLabs! Been very busy - found something cool in a black cherry x 4 kings, purple trichomes! This is a week or so into flower, not much of a smell yet. 91.thumb.jpg.ec532c7b92410f96c8ae7e90d316fd82.jpg

• 5 months later...

a couple seedling shots. love seeing them so small, right when they start.

Gage Green Group Bye-Ya:

IMG_7749.thumb.jpg.13231d24e860d58652cd535133515509.jpg

Bodhi Black Light Fantasy:

IMG_7750.thumb.jpg.5b411af7c2030372775326ec39a31ed9.jpg

Archived