Introduction

Guest Steevo

Guest Steevo

Hi everyone, Steevo here. I am a newbie to this awesome site. Looking forward to gathering lots of info from all you dedicated growers. I am a sativa lover in search of that  perfect  daytime strain. Antenna Seeds has been on my target for a little while now. Haven't pulled the trigger on any yet, still trying to decide which strain to try first. Any help deciding would be greatly appreciated from you fine people. Thanks

23 minutes ago, Steevo said:

Hi everyone, Steevo here. I am a newbie to this awesome site. Looking forward to gathering lots of info from all you dedicated growers. I am a sativa lover in search of that  perfect  daytime strain. Antenna Seeds has been on my target for a little while now. Haven't pulled the trigger on any yet, still trying to decide which strain to try first. Any help deciding would be greatly appreciated from you fine people. Thanks

Welcome!!!  

Antenna seeds breeder is @fabvariousk.  He knows his strains best....he may chime in soon.

in the mean time......What effects and or flavor are you looking for?

1love

Welcome to the lab man.

thanks for the interest in my stuff.

i am currently drying and sorting some new strains and will try to get them into Greatlakes by the end of the month!

1 hour ago, Steevo said:

Extremely potent head high with a nice taste of anything

Welcome to z-labs @Steevo

My Antenna seeds journey started at the beginning of 2016 with Purplelazerlite 

I was so impressed with the plants while they grew and even more impressed with the harvest.

If unique high end flavors and powerful sativa highs are what you are after, Antenna has you covered in spades.

I have cycled thru a few different varieties from Fab now and nothing has been disappointing, everything is "as advertised".

2 hours ago, Steevo said:

Extremely potent head high with a nice taste of anything

I'd say:

Purplelazerlite

Grapelazerlite

Banana Lazerlite

Superlazerlite

......any of those are up your alley @Steevo

Guest 3rdCoaster
16 hours ago, Steevo said:

What would you say are the faster flowering strains?

I have run a hand full; Grape and Purple Lazerlites,  Headgames 3, Chocolope Kush X OGkushxTrainwreck,  Gorilla Banana.    Everybody was in the 9 to 10 week range with some expressions wanting to go longer.   The Lazerlites were some of my favorites.  I believe some of the Purplelazerlite finished in 9....the smell of those flowers really stuck to my clothes/body when touched.   Unique.

6 minutes ago, Steevo said:

Which one had the most potent phenos or were they close to the same? Was there a lot of variation?

early I posted my thoughts and ended with Antenna's gear is "as advertised"  and it absolutely is.

Just pick one and pull the trigger , you won't be disappointed and neither will the people you smoke your stash with hehehe

I would say start with Purplelazerlite 1 

There are many growers on the forums who watched my first antenna grow unfold. Now I notice a great many of those folks have also grown antenna gear since that grow thread.

Everyone has had the same results and reactions to Fabs gear so there is no "risk" in making garden space for something from his collection.

even one of the sites "big time" growers here has added antenna gear to the rotation so that should also speak for itself.

Guest Steevo

Order has been placed for Purple Lazerlite. Thanks to everyone who helped me make a decision. I definately came to the right place here. You are all very cool 

Archived