Interested in Annunaki ?

Guest Mountain Wizard

Guest Mountain Wizard

Just a tip for anyone that may be interested in Annunaki Genetics. Some of the gold can be had in the freebies. They have had several established strains go on sale, and when you but 6 you get 6 free from the freebie list ( with any purchase) .If you get a 12 pack you will save on that, but still only get 6 freebies. One example is I have bought a pack for $25 and got 6 more free. And if you order $50 or more you get free shipping, otherwise the cheapest is only $5. And they take credit cards! Biggest reason I jumped on things as they came up. The freebie list dies change, as well as what's on sale, so it pays to check fairly often. They also have their own website for very in-depth strain descriptions and photos.

IMG_20190806_135752048.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

Just an example, they had a three day sale, all 12 pks $45. Grabbed a pk of the huckleberry soda f2 for sure! They were originally $120 upon first release! Also the new freebies sometimes come and go pretty quick, examples 2 kinds of grape romulan crosses, lemon cheesecake bx, show and tell #2/ strawberrys and cream, (jumped on em all)😉. Right now they have a couple major picks imo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

The black cherry soda x p85 ( purple legends ultimate indica and bubblegum) freebie sounds like a real winner. Just can't justify yet another purchase from them! Lol

9 hours ago, Mountain Wizard said:

The black cherry soda x p85 ( purple legends ultimate indica and bubblegum) freebie sounds like a real winner. Just can't justify yet another purchase from them! Lol

That was a freebie I picked up for sure.  The other was a sunlounger x sweet blue lilac I believe.

There is another pack or two I would like to go through that I didn't pick up.   Pink Lemonade and the ECSD cross, lol.  

Guest Mountain Wizard

I crossed my pink lemonade back so have a few dozen, haven't grown any out yet, would be up for a trade. Growing a few now that I call lemon frost, the mother was an impressive unknown but is a great grower and smoke. Also want to make some strawberries and cream seeds since they are no longer offered. Same thing with the lemon cheesecake bx. Would like to have some blue dream ready for winter months. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

A pic of a little test bud of Black Cherry Soda. Had prob with powdery mildew so it kept getting haircuts and no huge buds. A little berry flavor, but was quick dried so a proper dry/cure will help hopefully.

IMG_20191026_120413730.jpg

IMG_20191026_120428572.jpg

Archived