zoot

Campfire OG

zoot

Put this pack to some dirt and now waiting to see what comes up

👊🏼

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

zoot

A1542091-97BE-46B1-A086-0BE8CC0F30B3.thumb.jpeg.60eed296e1e95705dab3a55b2f5272f2.jpeg

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

shaggy

Any bud shots yet???

356777757_greensmile.thumb.jpg.549e9cfcfbb62cf94d6d2c5c65bd3d13.jpg

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

zoot
2 hours ago, shaggy said:

Any bud shots yet???

356777757_greensmile.thumb.jpg.549e9cfcfbb62cf94d6d2c5c65bd3d13.jpg

@Celestial_Seeds would have to come along and post those up, i only got pics of dirt cups at the moment lol

Celestial_Seeds

Have some around 30 days into flower, will post some pictures asap.

The WiFi mom has been my go to OG cut for quite a few years now. Very easy to grow OG compared to others like the Ghost. Easier cloner too.

Just started using the LC male but it seems promising. 

Excited to see what ya pull out of these beans Zoot. 

shaggy
56 minutes ago, zoot said:

@Celestial_Seeds would have to come along and post those up, i only got pics of dirt cups at the moment lol

Just hoping to harrass you a bit.

I thought maybe you had jack and the beanstalk beans.

@Celestial_Seeds

Thanks for the response!

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

zoot

7 seedlings made it past the thrips 👍🏼 and are now sending roots out the bottom of the pots

9666105E-5D49-4766-9C61-44F729C36FD5.thumb.jpeg.606afbf458444aac7af0b8e9ee60480c.jpeg

D231592C-3398-4ADB-85A5-0B72F15921E9.thumb.jpeg.2290d9ef1a58dc9f04fefbe90b69ce0a.jpeg

09E60172-F77C-42BB-80A0-3165099B03D4.thumb.jpeg.cb48f6fbaa5c9aa07d2cdfc74bddc7e8.jpeg

Celestial_Seeds

Looking good can’t wait to see what you get! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..