Fruity pebbles og fem

Guest Bigpern333

no the f4 is getting reversed.

next tine around IF i get enough fem pollen i'll make more fpog fems, try to redeem myself from the 2016 screw up.

peace  ..

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

ok so im seeing something this morning that i have never seen before in 20 years of growing.

7-1.thumb.JPG.4bd3b869ac009a182aa6f47b569709a7.JPG7-2.thumb.JPG.b264c06d7adba0e4b8ffe8f47b17cd48.JPG7-3.thumb.JPG.0446bc5516ddbf0bf3bc349a3f01e6e1.JPG7-4.thumb.JPG.c6b084ef0996477e6438d0025d918757.JPG

so what your seeing here is an 11 finger leaf, now that's not that odd how ever what is odd well to me is that we have leaves with 9 fingers then we have two more dead center overlapping one another. also in that first pic that leaf actually has 12 fingers on it, 9 normal one center back and two overlapping in the front center.

this plant is marked as no breed and is un topped, i will how ever be dusting a couple lat's for-sure because i want to see if i can get this trait to carry over into the f5 gen. they will be marked and the seeds from them will be kept for testing.

peace  ..

• Like 3

@JAWS I see that anomaly in the Scoutbreath and PimpJuice lines from Chunky's Bagseeds.

For my breeding notes I just call those expressions Centerblade and I crossed a centerblade male pimp juice with centerblade female pimp juice to see if the trait becomes locked in. I haven't popped any of the seeds yet ...... but soon.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

awesome awesome, ive taken cuts and i will dust the lower two branches to try and capture the odd-ness in seed form. not sure if it will hold over but what the hell lets give it go.

thank you  ..

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

STS project on point.

456840300_fpogf4-16.thumb.JPG.d609617eed3dc6ed24dd0e0baebfd54a.JPG1140056463_fpogf4-17.thumb.JPG.136024ca26f38639925e6543031e7a31.JPG541717583_fpogf4-18.thumb.JPG.e0e3acf21257a2411c41ed21d7290ad2.JPG1942379661_fpogf4-19.thumb.JPG.21a58136a3a88dd125ff2aa0c4ba307a.JPG1845932506_fpogf4-20.thumb.JPG.94c7c6987c95692b3f6fe25b4af64363.JPG

damn my sight is getting worse by the day it seems, even with glasses on i cant seem to get a really clear pic.

damn  ..

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, JAWS said:

damn my sight is getting worse by the day it seems, even with glasses on i cant seem to get a really clear pic.

damn  ..

@JAWS I hear ya on the bad vision shit. I have trouble sexing them. Fucking annoying. Saw the cataract surgeon already. Just need to schedule it.

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
29 minutes ago, Lisa420 said:

It could be the website. Are you uploading on your phone or laptop?

take pics with a nikon very very nice camera, then pull card and download the pics to my folder{s} then go from there.

peace  ..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the STS was a failure she reversed just fine but i was never able to get any real pollen from that plant. i got a dusting of pollen but nothing in the way of enough to really do a project with. was successful in making some seeds with the PHENOL in the above picture, the strange 11 fingered phenol, just two side branches but that's enough to look through and work with if need be.

peace  ..

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

couple female fpog ic1

1864903902_7-412-26-22.thumb.JPG.e207e4f55bea23078e93d7d5e4230fc4.JPG

11-1.thumb.JPG.cb6df50cf32c67b8a9f939ee0c21a8db.JPG

no real thoughts on making more fpog ic1 seeds but hey i am who i am so i might just do that and make some ic1/f2. my male and that #11 would make some killer offspring me think's. growing this round for my brother this is his favorite smoke he buys every gram i produce. i like her quite a lot myself, she's a MASTER PIECE in my book. alien genetics best work from what i have grown of his.

peace  ..

• Like 4

@JAWS do you know if there are any of your Fpog freebie beans in stock still at GLG ?

I was hoping your S1 project would yield a healthy sack of Fpog fems but it is what it is.

Getting my hands on some legit fpog beans before too many years go by and I miss the boat has been on my mind.

Had a pack of F2's I got from a seedbay auction a few years ago now but they would not germinate. Guess I left them too long.

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
27 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

@JAWS do you know if there are any of your Fpog freebie beans in stock still at GLG ?

I was hoping your S1 project would yield a healthy sack of Fpog fems but it is what it is.

Getting my hands on some legit fpog beans before too many years go by and I miss the boat has been on my mind.

Had a pack of F2's I got from a seedbay auction a few years ago now but they would not germinate. Guess I left them too long.

I've seen them on Strainly not too long ago.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
1 hour ago, crownpoodle said:

I've seen them on Strainly not too long ago.

i don't deal with strainly..... seems like too many hacks on there selling stuff...... like freebie packs for big $$ LOL

• Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
2 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

i don't deal with strainly..... seems like too many hacks on there selling stuff...... like freebie packs for big $$ LOL

I have no experience with them. Periodically browse there looking for a Unicorn or two. From what I read, the seed biz is kind of a shit show. Lots of missing ethics in people. I like GLG, and the breeders they support. 

I've got some of the Jaw's FPOGs, but not going to touch them until I get a couple uneventful grows, back to back. But that might take too long. Got a few like that. 

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1

@Tynehead Tom

just sent glg a small order and i sent in some FREEBIE fpog, need to buy a jaws genetics to get the freebie, i'd suggest the BLACKBERRY COOKIES those are pretty fucking nice.

will try to make more fem fpog but ya the last try did not work, not sure why ahh but ya will try again at some point.

peace  ..

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

@jaws there are a couple of your creations that I am keen to aquire.

I'll make an order soon. Gotta recover from christmas spending first haha

good to know the fpog is still availlable.

mentioned fpog on another site and was lambasted by that clown medman 

if he wasn't such a weasely little self centered prick..... I would consider growing "his" fpog but...... no . LOL

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

7 days is quick af! Nice, my OGKB is like that, 10 days roots are swaying in the breeze…. Love those gems but they are so rare nowadays, i avg. 10-18 days usually (strain dependent obvs)

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1