Bigpern333

Fruity pebbles og fem

Bigpern333

Here’s 1 of 5 fruity pebbles fems just transplanted, using spiked soil dirty martini 

891B53DE-E6A2-4D20-8545-1E68507A2110.jpeg

66C08CCA-7EF1-4F43-AA6B-520251B2EB98.jpeg

Ilynnboy

Man this is some Great Pot.

She’s in my top 10. Great taste great high. Great weed.

Nice score!!

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1

JAWS

@Bigpern333

PLEASE watch those closely ppl got mixed results with those, some mutant some some decent plant's...just watch them until your sure one way or the other...

going to be making another batch here shortly and i hope they turn out better then the last round did.

peace  ..

JAWS

@Ilynnboy

thank's but that's all ALIEN creation i just furthered it a bit, not at all happy with those fem and i'm going to make a fresh batch and hope there better then the last ones...do not have the cereal cut any more but i got a very nice pheno non the less and i want to give it a go with her..

peace  ..

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2---JAWS GENETICS

day 51, small girl but very nice.

48.thumb.JPG.6277c91d2aa1e3184bb8533280dc70eb.JPG

49.thumb.JPG.10178081981c7f95db1cbcb838a900c0.JPG

have several of these cut's going, and i also have some new f2 seeds on the move...looking for a new males to grab some fresh pollen from so i can continue to make f3 freebies for the ppl who's still in need of this piece...

i tried to make a fresh batch of fem's, how ever the pollen must have went south i got NO seeds forming and i used a decent amount of pollen...the pollen left over was thrown out...

peace  ..

JAWS

got 6 males i'm looking at right now.

x-males-8.thumb.JPG.bbc9944d5b318236de7aa6e9c40e3d52.JPGx-males-9.thumb.JPG.ed6d30306bdee15d99e1868320c24f6b.JPG

will pick a few from this group.

peace  ..